Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 807 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5418

    Worst time ever

    I was on G yesterday and to my surprise there were 6 or 7 girls all looking for a ride. So I stop a pick up Amanda. This girl stunk like wet dog, body sweat, ass crack and ashtray yuck! I can almost bet any of the other girls had to of been a better choice. She started to work on me and I just couldn't get over the wrenched smell. Get out!

  2. #5417

    Lol

    Great post!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    So I'm heading west on Lisbon and there's surprisingly a lot of options standing around. I cruise past a couple of them, take a right at the next corner, and when I'm reapproaching their corner from the side street, the cute little spinner in the red wig has come halfway down the block to meet me. Red wig jumps in, makes the requisite LEO check, and asks what I'm looking for. "A little road head," I say. "What's that, you want me suck you while you're driving?" "No, just a blow job. " "Okay, whachu got?" "I don't know, what do you usually charge?" "What do you usually pay?" "For road head? $20. ".

    If this were an audio rendition of events, this is where the sound of a needle scraping across a record album would be imposed over my narration.

    (Imagine screechy indignation here.) "20? 20? It doesn't pay me to get in a car for 20! 20? Really? Look, I got three kids. What's 20 going to do for me? I'm not one of these cheap hoars out here. Damn. If I'd knowd this, I wouldn'ta come down here. 20? I need 40 just to get in someone's car. I got three kids. I need 40 at least. Shit, my rent's $450! " Where the fuck do you get a place for $450 that will house a family of four? I have even less empathy now, since she's a bad liar.".

    Something goes wrong in her purse and apparently her Lee Press-Ons have come off. She asks if she can doctor her fingernails, but the entire time she continues the tirade about having three kids and 20 aint going to do it etc. Etc. Etc. I got the feeling that she was stalling, waiting for me to cum to my senses and see the logic of her situation. I did see the logic of the situation; Time to go.

    So first let me say, I don't give a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut about your kids. I feel sorry for them that they've got a hooker for a mother, but as far as putting food in their mouths, that's NMP. I do care about getting my dick sucked, and I care about getting what I perceive as a good deal to do it. Sorry your little bastards have to eat Ramen again tonight, but I got to run lady.

    Compare that to:

    About 5:00 pm this evening (the same evening), I'm crossing Teutonia on one of the side streets north of Center. I have to stop due to traffic, and a cute little spinner shoots me a nice smile from the corner. I smile back, she walks to the car, I say "You look cold," and she gets in.

    "Hi, I'm Fantasy!" Same bullshit as always, "Are you a cop?" "No, are you?" "No, see?" she says flashing two very small firm titties at me. Blah blah blah. "Whachu want" "Road head" "Whachu pay?" "I usually pay $20. ".

    "OKAY! LET'S DO IT!

    I give her the $20, we find a spot and she asks if I've got a rubber, "Nope. " I usually get a tip for bareback. I gladly agree. As she's sucking, I ask, "Do you swallow?" "That's extra. " "How much?

    "TEN!

    Well alrighty then! 20 for a suck and spit, 30 for a BBBJCIMSW! Hellz yeah!

    After she finished gobbling more of my next generation, I find I only have a 20 on me. I give it to her gladly. Did I mention I twisted and pinched those little titties as she was making sure I would never impregnate a woman with that particular load of semen? $40 for exactly what I wanted? Even the cheapest of cheap bastards, the Ol' Coochie Eater unScrooged his pocketbook for the thrill.

    Very cute, petite, nice full DSL, perky little titties that can take some abuse, and reasonable prices. What's wrong with this picture? Of course, no cell phone. But she says she's out there every day around the same time. We'll see.

    And I don't even know if she's got three starving brats at home.

    Coochie (Easily swayed by a good sales pitch) Eater.

    God Bless you all!

    P.S. So the moral is: appeal to your customer's wants; describe your product or service in terms of benefits, not features; don't sell on price, emphasize quality. And for fuck's sake, don't _itch.

  3. #5416

    Bad Salespersonship vs Good

    So I'm heading west on Lisbon and there's surprisingly a lot of options standing around. I cruise past a couple of them, take a right at the next corner, and when I'm reapproaching their corner from the side street, the cute little spinner in the red wig has come halfway down the block to meet me. Red wig jumps in, makes the requisite LEO check, and asks what I'm looking for. "A little road head," I say. "What's that, you want me suck you while you're driving?" "No, just a blow job. " "Okay, whachu got?" "I don't know, what do you usually charge?" "What do you usually pay?" "For road head? $20. ".

    If this were an audio rendition of events, this is where the sound of a needle scraping across a record album would be imposed over my narration.

    (Imagine screechy indignation here.) "20? 20? It doesn't pay me to get in a car for 20! 20? Really? Look, I got three kids. What's 20 going to do for me? I'm not one of these cheap hoars out here. Damn. If I'd knowd this, I wouldn'ta come down here. 20? I need 40 just to get in someone's car. I got three kids. I need 40 at least. Shit, my rent's $450! " Where the fuck do you get a place for $450 that will house a family of four? I have even less empathy now, since she's a bad liar.".

    Something goes wrong in her purse and apparently her Lee Press-Ons have come off. She asks if she can doctor her fingernails, but the entire time she continues the tirade about having three kids and 20 aint going to do it etc. Etc. Etc. I got the feeling that she was stalling, waiting for me to cum to my senses and see the logic of her situation. I did see the logic of the situation; Time to go.

    So first let me say, I don't give a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut about your kids. I feel sorry for them that they've got a hooker for a mother, but as far as putting food in their mouths, that's NMP. I do care about getting my dick sucked, and I care about getting what I perceive as a good deal to do it. Sorry your little bastards have to eat Ramen again tonight, but I got to run lady.

    Compare that to:

    About 5:00 pm this evening (the same evening), I'm crossing Teutonia on one of the side streets north of Center. I have to stop due to traffic, and a cute little spinner shoots me a nice smile from the corner. I smile back, she walks to the car, I say "You look cold," and she gets in.

    "Hi, I'm Fantasy!" Same bullshit as always, "Are you a cop?" "No, are you?" "No, see?" she says flashing two very small firm titties at me. Blah blah blah. "Whachu want" "Road head" "Whachu pay?" "I usually pay $20. ".

    "OKAY! LET'S DO IT!

    I give her the $20, we find a spot and she asks if I've got a rubber, "Nope. " I usually get a tip for bareback. I gladly agree. As she's sucking, I ask, "Do you swallow?" "That's extra. " "How much?

    "TEN!

    Well alrighty then! 20 for a suck and spit, 30 for a BBBJCIMSW! Hellz yeah!

    After she finished gobbling more of my next generation, I find I only have a 20 on me. I give it to her gladly. Did I mention I twisted and pinched those little titties as she was making sure I would never impregnate a woman with that particular load of semen? $40 for exactly what I wanted? Even the cheapest of cheap bastards, the Ol' Coochie Eater unScrooged his pocketbook for the thrill.

    Very cute, petite, nice full DSL, perky little titties that can take some abuse, and reasonable prices. What's wrong with this picture? Of course, no cell phone. But she says she's out there every day around the same time. We'll see.

    And I don't even know if she's got three starving brats at home.

    Coochie (Easily swayed by a good sales pitch) Eater.

    God Bless you all!

    P.S. So the moral is: appeal to your customer's wants; describe your product or service in terms of benefits, not features; don't sell on price, emphasize quality. And for fuck's sake, don't _itch.

  4. #5415

    Lincoln. Again

    Finding out this is a decent stroll. Work brought me in the area and near 16th & L spotted a young spinner looking good in tight jeans & aviator shades. Didn't have much time but had to get the 411. Name was Jess. Bounces between G & L. Night quite as attractive and skinnier than I prefer so we chatted for a few and I gave her a small donation for a possible later date. Got digits but I don't think its her actual phone as she said she doesn't keep it on her when out for a walk and to text only. Guessing 5'5, 100#, dirty blonde about shoulder length. Probably very pretty at one. Not sure if I will try and contact but probably would scoop her if I see her out again.

  5. #5414

    Oh what a night.

    Decided to head out after last trip in town was a mixed bag. Got to the G around 10 pm but not much going on but a lot of LEO. Gave Lisbon a shot. Ghost Town. 1 lap and out. Decided to check out Lincoln & 6th as I noticed a possible SW on my way to the G initially. Low & behold found Michelle near L & 10th. Blonde, 40 ish, average size, definitely not a looker but what the hell. Friendly but couldn't get my nut with her although see seemed to enjoy the BBBJ. Gave up on the mission for normal donation. Decided to hit the G one more time and around midnight it was like the heavens opened up as there seemingly were quite a few gals out a few blocks each direction of 20th. Scooped Shandel (better looking than your average SW, looked pretty young but guessing maybe 30. Maybe 5'4 100#, thin build, dirty straight blonde hair about mid back. Usually near 18 to 20. Went to a good spot another gal turned me onto last time in town. Nice & personable, after chatting for awhile got down to biz. No 20 dates with this one. She offers a 30 min or 1 hr car date for CL / BP like rates. Honestly was pretty generous as its been awhile since I'm finding cute girls harder and harder to find. Her BBBJ skills were on point w / swallow to boot. Pretty sure FS was available but just finished up with BBBJ. Fiv as well. A little skinnier than I prefer but wouldn't pass her up if I see her out again. No digits. On way back to airport area, I bust a right on Lincoln to 13th and there was a sexy young- thick but fit- right near L & 13th. Unfortunately some yahoo drove his car into the front of the Citgo right there and LEO was everywhere. Called it a night but Lincoln looks like a decent stroll from 6 to 13 at the very least.

  6. #5413

    North loop

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    How are things in the North Loop these days? I've never really looked except for Lisbon a few times but the South Loop is clearly in a downward spiral from what I have observed my last 3 or 4 visits there.
    The last couple times I have gone window shopping it has been a ghost town. Last summer however I took a stroll after a visit with a provider in Stalis. Three nice looking BSW between Lisbon,35 and North. I actually couldn't believe it. Unfortunately I was drained from the previous visit. I regret not even trying to get digits they were so nice.

    I didn't get around to reporting last weekend I scooped a tiny BSW "T" or something. South Loop G & 15. Petite, cute but a little crazy with the talk. I had no idea what she was talking about and neither did she. Pretty good time though BBBJCIM, FIV. 3. I must have found her sweet spot. I even had her laughing.

  7. #5412
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    How are things in the North Loop these days? I've never really looked except for Lisbon a few times but the South Loop is clearly in a downward spiral from what I have observed my last 3 or 4 visits there.
    Good question, I'm ready to try something new. South Loop is a disaster: Construction, mega-potholes, LEO on bike, van and cruiser, terrible drivers who have little regard for stop signs / red lights. Slim pickins' as far as talent, hardly anyone out there and the SW's you do see are scary. What's more, there seems to be more mongers out there. Their driving habits are really obvious: abrupt turning on side-streets, slowing down / breaking at every block, just distracted driving. Sorry for bitching, just my objective observations.

  8. #5411

    North Loop?

    How are things in the North Loop these days? I've never really looked except for Lisbon a few times but the South Loop is clearly in a downward spiral from what I have observed my last 3 or 4 visits there.

  9. #5410

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Yea she likes her drink or anything else ahe can get her hands on. I have seen her a hand full 9 f times and very easy on the wallet. She is a good girl but not sure how long that will last. She loves to be naked as well. The # she has is her bf / guy friends phone. Neither have a car or job so that how she supports her habbits. She is not an iv user yet. But she does hang out with that kind.

    She is fun but and safe but who know how long that will last.
    I feel like I'm the only one that wasn't impressed with her look or her skills the one time I saw her for a car date, LOL. Paid, I think, 60 as she was still on BP or CL at the time, had twice as good for half the price from SW's. Also worth noting there's a report on this thread from Dec 9 that she pulled a cash and dash.

    HS.

  10. #5409

    Fear the walking dead

    Hit the south loop today around noon, between L and G I saw 4 WSW and 1 BSW. I'm going to finally admit to myself it is a total troll stroll now and that my unicorn hunting days are over. I've seen zombie movies where the female zombies look better than what I saw today, Scary!

  11. #5408

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    If you saw Holly at SW prices you are indeed a lucky guy. She would be a bargain on BP. Cute little spinner who has nipples that turn into pencil erasers. Carries around a flask of everclear but doesn't appear to be an Iv user. Said she was getting a phone with her tax return. She has a number of regulars so it's hard to tell how serious she is about escorting.
    Yea she likes her drink or anything else ahe can get her hands on. I have seen her a hand full 9 f times and very easy on the wallet. She is a good girl but not sure how long that will last. She loves to be naked as well. The # she has is her bf / guy friends phone. Neither have a car or job so that how she supports her habbits. She is not an iv user yet. But she does hang out with that kind.

    She is fun but and safe but who know how long that will last.

  12. #5407

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    A rare day off for me so I sent texts to 4 reliable / affordable providers at 9 am. I then headed to the South Loop to check out the SW scene. As I drove to the destination I told myself, "Come hell or high water I'm going to get some pussy today!" There was zero activity on the South Side but 3 out of 4 of my texts yielded responses. I settled on Ms Jada, who I've seen three times over two years. We had been exchanging texts the last 10 days or so and couldn't make it work. It's incredible how often this woman moves around! Anyway, I met her off of 16th and Locust in an upper flat. She assured me that I'm always safe with her (despite the run-down place). I always have a great time with this woman! She's laid-back and wants me to feel relaxed and have fun. Ms Jada's in her mid-30's but looks good. The teeth aren't good but I was able to look past that. Nice woman.
    Jada is one of my faves. She always tries to please and easy on the wallet.

  13. #5406
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    A rare day off for me so I sent texts to 4 reliable / affordable providers at 9 am. I then headed to the South Loop to check out the SW scene. As I drove to the destination I told myself, "Come hell or high water I'm going to get some pussy today!" There was zero activity on the South Side but 3 out of 4 of my texts yielded responses. I settled on Ms Jada, who I've seen three times over two years. We had been exchanging texts the last 10 days or so and couldn't make it work. It's incredible how often this woman moves around! Anyway, I met her off of 16th and Locust in an upper flat. She assured me that I'm always safe with her (despite the run-down place). I always have a great time with this woman! She's laid-back and wants me to feel relaxed and have fun. Ms Jada's in her mid-30's but looks good. The teeth aren't good but I was able to look past that. Nice woman.
    Meant to post the preceding in the Escort section. My apologies.

  14. #5405

    Saturday Search

    A rare day off for me so I sent texts to 4 reliable / affordable providers at 9 am. I then headed to the South Loop to check out the SW scene. As I drove to the destination I told myself, "Come hell or high water I'm going to get some pussy today!" There was zero activity on the South Side but 3 out of 4 of my texts yielded responses. I settled on Ms Jada, who I've seen three times over two years. We had been exchanging texts the last 10 days or so and couldn't make it work. It's incredible how often this woman moves around! Anyway, I met her off of 16th and Locust in an upper flat. She assured me that I'm always safe with her (despite the run-down place). I always have a great time with this woman! She's laid-back and wants me to feel relaxed and have fun. Ms Jada's in her mid-30's but looks good. The teeth aren't good but I was able to look past that. Nice woman.

  15. #5404

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Cute spinner body. Big nipps and can be a talker. No phone but walks ever once in a while. Dresses nice. Does not look like a SW. But does a lot of drugs. She is fun.
    If you saw Holly at SW prices you are indeed a lucky guy. She would be a bargain on BP. Cute little spinner who has nipples that turn into pencil erasers. Carries around a flask of everclear but doesn't appear to be an Iv user. Said she was getting a phone with her tax return. She has a number of regulars so it's hard to tell how serious she is about escorting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape