Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,201 to 25,215 of 26423
-
03-04-18 02:39 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 1820Kendall Snow
For all the discussion while she was gone there's been very little discussion about her being back. PM if you need her new number:
HS.
-
03-04-18 00:35 #1222Regular Member

Posts: 14Nikki
Was it incall or outcall?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 21:35 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 355Jen
Met her off of SA back in October, She took her profile down. Had a profile on Secret Benefits but took that down too. Anyhow, this girl has a rocking body!! Damn 5 foot 11,128 pounds. She is like 35 years old and has a 16 year old kid and her body is tight. And what a pleaser she is. If I said Jen, stand on your head so I can eat you for a couple of hours she would snap to it. She has been in Florida with her Mom who has cancer since the middle of January. Got a text today that she is coming back on the 12th and needed a few bucks, so I walmarted her 100 clams. Going to be one very happy guy on the 12th!
-
03-03-18 19:47 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 189For being low on funds she doesn't seem to be interested in my introductory text messages. What am I missing?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 18:49 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 813I might have been one of those handful. I know you enjoyed the breakfast. We might have to do that again before you leave. It's been awhile.
Originally Posted by Desirablemilf
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 16:03 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 1485[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!Last edited by DaveDream; 03-03-18 at 16:04. Reason: Spelling
-
03-03-18 01:49 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 355Twins.
Well not that is anybodies business, but the truth be known OFG is my good friend and neighbor for the past 7 years. And perhaps my mentor in some ways. I guess he has worn off on me in certain ways. I have enjoyed many a fun times at his house shooting pool, relaxing in the hot tub and grilling out on his deck enjoying a beautiful summer night. Such a gracious host he is. And he invites me over for holiday dinners on Thanksgiving, Easter, 4th of July and Christmas. And on Christmas, he allows me a visit to his infamous candle closet. This last Christmas I happened to pick his favorite, "Cherries on Snow" He pouted for a minute or two but gave in and let me abscond with the cherished candle. And I did remark that the candle closet seemed to be running a bit low. Time to restock LOL.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 01:40 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 355Violet
Sorry for the blurry pics I can't afford a 800 dollar I phone like you can.
Originally Posted by DaveB3655
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 01:36 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 355Nikki.
I saw her about a year and a half ago banging little body her ass fits in one hand the half hour session lasted about 15 minutes in and out so to speak I had no interest in ever repeating.
Originally Posted by Tewr24
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 01:23 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 355Violet.
Clever post Ha Ha and Hee Hee take care.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 01:22 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 355[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-02-18 23:07 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 2881Violet
How could she possible be low on funds? She must be raking in several hundred a day. There has got to be something wrong with her. What am I missing? I know her life is an open book but there is something I'm missing.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-18 20:06 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 1485Nope.
Someone posted a pic of her man-mades in one post and her nipples were pointed in different directions. I'm an all natural guy!
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-18 19:30 #1210Regular Member

Posts: 14Blonde Nikki
Does anyone have any recent contact info for the blonde-haired Nikki with all the tats? And would they be willing to PM me said contact info?
-
03-02-18 18:25 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 105Violet
Saw her earlier this week and enjoyed my time with her. She should be on everyones "To Do" list.










Reply With Quote





