Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1210

    Blonde Nikki

    Does anyone have any recent contact info for the blonde-haired Nikki with all the tats? And would they be willing to PM me said contact info?

  2. #1209

    Violet

    Saw her earlier this week and enjoyed my time with her. She should be on everyones "To Do" list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1030745.jpg‎   P1030744.jpg‎   P1030743.jpg‎  

  3. #1208

    Watch out!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    So Thursday morning I find that I am fully recharged after the double header on Tuesday. I always try to kill more than one bird with one stone. I was planning on a trip to the Auto show, so shouted out at Violet. Since she is on the way downtown, booked a 2 PM appointment. Well, everything went in a grand fashion as always. The last time I saw her she was really low on funds, so I had prepaid for the next visit. For a fleeting moment I duped myself into thinking I had a free visit because I didn't have to pull out my wallet LOL didn't take long for reality to set in. Anyhow, as I was getting ready to leave, I mentioned I was off to the Auto show. She asked if she could come with. Hell of an idea!! Since I had two free ducats, this was perfect. To the Batmobile Robin!!

    So, test drove a Jag and snagged a couple of very nice free Jag caps. Enjoyed the show. She pointed out a few possible presents for her upcoming birthday. Sad to say, they were kind of out my range, unless I get one hell of a raise on my SS. This girl knows her cars. I was impressed with her vehicular knowledge. So I suggested a bite to eat on the way back to her place. She suggested Katie's Diner. Well I sure have heard a lot about that place but have never been there. So stopped for dinner there and dropped her off. Very fun day!
    Hey DFY, you better watch out for OFG. He might get jealous. Might end up getting in a french toat bake off to win Violet's affection. Worse yet you could get a candle shoved up your ass LOL.

  4. #1207
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 103

    An applogy!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Well damn, she was blowing up my phone all weekend, sending pics and what not. Then I happened to see she posted on CL on Sunday The posting was w4 m, w or couple. The posting stated hubby was available for play if so desired. I found it interesting that she doesn't do kissing but is ok with taking loads in her pussy no thanks.
    Hey there guys, I wanted to say thank you to those of you who showed me interest while I was in your city. I am back in ms. I just wanted to say sorry if I came of as a ***** or pushy or any those things. I had a lot of personal stuff going on. I'm not going to get into too many details but some of my old demons were running rampant. I did get into some trouble while there. But not trouble due to the hobby, so no worries. But I am sorry for any confusion or inconveniences I may have caused. I wish all well and happy hunting!

  5. #1206

    Share

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    Saw Melanie last night and had a good time. Would give her a 6 - 8 on The othER site. Hard to recommend though due to the intense squirting. Never saw a provider squirt quite as much. Would be careful as to type and place of service.
    Would like her # too. Have never seen something like that and want to experience it.

  6. #1205
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    So I watching Jeopardy Tuesday night and getting ready to nail the final Jeopardy question, and out of the blue I get a text from her. She is having her nails done at a salon near my house and can she stop over. Well, I guess so. CL Jenna had left a couple of hours earlier so I was in a pretty satisfied mode, but what the hell. So a bit later she comes waltzing in. Some chit chat and a cocktail and off to the races.

    I don't really know if I have the correct words to describe this girl's body. Banging comes to mind. She is pretty much naturally hairless. Her skin is like a baby's bottom from head to toe. And firm. She is 5 foot 9 1/2 and tipped in at 144. For 29 years old and 2 kids, would put most 18 year old to shame. And just perfect perky a / b up top.

    Anyhow, due to my advanced age, it takes me a day or two to recharge. Having just been satisfied a couple of hours earlier, I pretty much knew how things were going to turn out. So, having a very nice munch / suck session. No problem getting hard but I knew there would be no happy ending. She would not take no for an answer and launched an oral attack on DFY Jr, the likes I have never seen. I finally had to wave the white flag. A very nice time as always.
    That reminds me, I haven't seen her in a while. She's awesome. Great attitude, GFE service, and yes that incredible body.

  7. #1204

    Share

    Quote Originally Posted by Gfe12  [View Original Post]
    If I can locate her number I'll share unless anyone else has!
    Please do. My ex was the same. Never have I seen, other than her, do that. I'd have to mop afterwards and all she did was shake her legs because of the waterfalls. Mattress was destroyed after her.

  8. #1203

    Violet

    So Thursday morning I find that I am fully recharged after the double header on Tuesday. I always try to kill more than one bird with one stone. I was planning on a trip to the Auto show, so shouted out at Violet. Since she is on the way downtown, booked a 2 PM appointment. Well, everything went in a grand fashion as always. The last time I saw her she was really low on funds, so I had prepaid for the next visit. For a fleeting moment I duped myself into thinking I had a free visit because I didn't have to pull out my wallet LOL didn't take long for reality to set in. Anyhow, as I was getting ready to leave, I mentioned I was off to the Auto show. She asked if she could come with. Hell of an idea!! Since I had two free ducats, this was perfect. To the Batmobile Robin!!

    So, test drove a Jag and snagged a couple of very nice free Jag caps. Enjoyed the show. She pointed out a few possible presents for her upcoming birthday. Sad to say, they were kind of out my range, unless I get one hell of a raise on my SS. This girl knows her cars. I was impressed with her vehicular knowledge. So I suggested a bite to eat on the way back to her place. She suggested Katie's Diner. Well I sure have heard a lot about that place but have never been there. So stopped for dinner there and dropped her off. Very fun day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails violetautoshow.jpg‎  

  9. #1202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Shit I'd take that action

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    The intense squirting is the main reason I would recommend her! It's unreal, like stabbing a water balloon every 30 seconds. That couch and floor get absolutely soaked.
    If I can locate her number I'll share unless anyone else has!

  10. #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityMonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw Shelby a couple days ago Wow! What a sex machine that women is. Loves anal and can take a good pounding. Started with BBBJ then cover for the main event. Go see her guys she's really horny! I saw her at an apartment on the south side not far from the motel she used to stay at. 1. 5 for hhr.
    How do I find her?

  11. #1200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 247
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityMonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw Shelby a couple days ago Wow! What a sex machine that women is. Loves anal and can take a good pounding. Started with BBBJ then cover for the main event. Go see her guys she's really horny! I saw her at an apartment on the south side not far from the motel she used to stay at. 1. 5 for hhr.
    Sure wish I could find something like Shelby on the north side for us guys who live in the northern burbs.

  12. #1199

    I tried a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    The intense squirting is the main reason I would recommend her! It's unreal, like stabbing a water balloon every 30 seconds. That couch and floor get absolutely soaked.
    - But did not find her contact info. I would luv that squirt party! If you wouldn't mind could you share her contact? Pm me or public, that's up to you. Or even just steer me in the right direction and I'll do more homework.

  13. #1198

    Funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    Saw Melanie last night and had a good time. Would give her a 6 - 8 on The othER site. Hard to recommend though due to the intense squirting. Never saw a provider squirt quite as much. Would be careful as to type and place of service.
    The intense squirting is the main reason I would recommend her! It's unreal, like stabbing a water balloon every 30 seconds. That couch and floor get absolutely soaked.

  14. #1197

    Shelby

    I saw Shelby a couple days ago Wow! What a sex machine that women is. Loves anal and can take a good pounding. Started with BBBJ then cover for the main event. Go see her guys she's really horny! I saw her at an apartment on the south side not far from the motel she used to stay at. 1. 5 for hhr.

  15. #1196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Just saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerFan79  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Little Monster a few times. She has not been answering her cell. Does anyone know if she is still in the business?

    Thanks.
    Just saw her Sunday night and had a great time with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape