Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 395
This blog is moderated by Bill Blaskey2
  1. #20

    Allylachance is a good time

    Had some fun with this one, she's young and tight. Lesbian in her personal life but did everything I asked. BBBJ, BBFS, let me try to speak greek to her until she couldn't handle it and started crying, even rimmed me. Finished up with CIP and she was kind enough to let me film her pushing my seed out of her. Will definitely repeat, she even set me up with a friend of hers who is still a virgin, but the friend chickened out. This girl is a real freak who likes being abused, help her out. https://www.seeking.com/member/2307e...4-a2f31ade4c20.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ally.jpg‎   allysass.jpg‎   Allyspuss.jpg‎  

  2. #19

    Intel

    Help a buddy out. Any intel, thoughts, comments? https://www.seeking.com/member/b67b1...c-a482d6a31228.

  3. #18

    Atlanta in Daytona

    Hey guys, I fellow from Atlanta here in your town for the next few days (a whole week) would any of you guys mind sharing a utr or a sugar baby? I just want to have some really nice experiences. Feel free to dm. Thanks in advance.

  4. #17
    Hey guys going to be in Daytona in a couple of months and wonder if you could help?

    Any of the young ladies on Seeking worth a damn? Would like to spend sometime with a younger lady if any of you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

  5. #16

    Daytona Sugar Babies

    Sorry if the last link to Gold Dust Woman didn't work.

    Try this.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...5-d63620596ec2

    I had another week before I start my new job, so I took another trip to Daytona. After a lot of messaging, I got ahold of stricklycici.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...4-8de6fcbdbb02

    Young and tight. BBBJ sucked, but she was super GFE and got into it. From talking to her, you'll only get ahold of her if you have real pics and call her instead of text her. She told me everyone else sketched her out, but me because I called her and talked to her for five minutes like a normal human-being.

  6. #15

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdJohn  [View Original Post]
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...5-d63620596ec2

    I'm a monger from Tennessee who visited Daytona not too long ago. We have a very active Seeking Arrangement thread in our neck of the woods, so I thought I'd see what was in Daytona whole I was there. I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady.

    She looks better in real life than in her pictures. She was very friendly, sweet, GFE, and submissive. Damage was only $$. Someone needs to take care of this beautiful girl. I wish I could have brought her back with me.
    Link didn't work for me either said profile not found. What's her name and what city on SA?

  7. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdJohn  [View Original Post]
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...5-d63620596ec2

    I'm a monger from Tennessee who visited Daytona not too long ago. We have a very active Seeking Arrangement thread in our neck of the woods, so I thought I'd see what was in Daytona whole I was there. I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady.

    She looks better in real life than in her pictures. She was very friendly, sweet, GFE, and submissive. Damage was only $$. Someone needs to take care of this beautiful girl. I wish I could have brought her back with me.
    Do you have a better link??

  8. #13

    GoldDustWoman422.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...5-d63620596ec2

    I'm a monger from Tennessee who visited Daytona not too long ago. We have a very active Seeking Arrangement thread in our neck of the woods, so I thought I'd see what was in Daytona whole I was there. I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady.

    She looks better in real life than in her pictures. She was very friendly, sweet, GFE, and submissive. Damage was only $$. Someone needs to take care of this beautiful girl. I wish I could have brought her back with me.

  9. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerJohn  [View Original Post]
    I did talk via the website to her but when it came down to meet never happened. My opinion she's not real. I could be wrong. If it works out for you then that's cool.
    I meet her for a meet and greet, she wanted 400 a visit, for full benefits wait till second meeting, first one daty and 69 only. She is sexy as hell.

  10. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-cd6f59ecd7f8

    Been talking to this one, she swears she hasn't meet any guys yet. But not really believing it. Anyone have any info, pm is fine.
    This link requires someone to join. Will not do that. Do you have a real picture that we can all see without "joining" something?

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-cd6f59ecd7f8

    Been talking to this one, she swears she hasn't meet any guys yet. But not really believing it. Anyone have any info, pm is fine.
    I did talk via the website to her but when it came down to meet never happened. My opinion she's not real. I could be wrong. If it works out for you then that's cool.

  12. #9

    Same Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-cd6f59ecd7f8

    Been talking to this one, she swears she hasn't meet any guys yet. But not really believing it. Anyone have any info, pm is fine.
    A couple months back was texting this one. Looked good in her private pics. Asked for $$ for a meet. Seemed a bit wacky, so I didn't pursue.

    Talking with a few new ones, hopefully they are legit.

  13. #8

    ? ANyone seen this one,

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-cd6f59ecd7f8

    Been talking to this one, she swears she hasn't meet any guys yet. But not really believing it. Anyone have any info, pm is fine.

  14. #7

    Hidden price.

    I notice that not too many are posting about sugar babies, maybe because of frustration like mine causing me to abandon the sites. If you are looking to join they don't even tell you how much it costs. They get you to join "for free" without revealing what it will actually cost you. I'm not joining the other knock off sites for this reason alone.

  15. #6

    Secret Benefits

    Stay away from this site. They have prevented me from using the search function several times. They are very slow to respond to requests for assistance. There may be more to come.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape