Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 25,066 to 25,080 of 27816
-
03-01-18 22:20 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 88Back on topic
Was out here for a business trip and found Brittany 8218 for an outcall to my hotel. Had a fun filled hour. Dfk and bb everything. She was fun and had great tits. Only complaint is she must have told me not to cum in her 20 times. Like she apologized after I said something -basically a lot of guys don't listen to that request was her complaint. She mellowed out and I pulled out and came on her stomach and tits. She cleaned up and then I went down on her till she faked an o- then we made out a bit more and went for round two. She asked just once for me to pull out this time. After a couple positions we ended up in doggy and I had been playing with her ass. I asked how about some Greek and she said sure. I then went in her ass and she spazzed out. WTF is wrong with you ect. I said you said yes. And she said no she said yes to cip. Obviously a misunderstanding but ruined the mood. After a few minutes we settled down and we did bbjcim for round two. At 3 bills I definitely would not repeat.
-
03-01-18 15:40 #2750Senior Member

Posts: 2928If you seen her a few times just schedule another appointment and bring it up.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-18 15:15 #2749Senior Member

Posts: 96I have no first hand knowledge. However, I have read here she is a freak and will do BBFS with regulars. Might have read it in the Portland thread as that's were I'm located. Good luck.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-18 14:03 #2748Regular Member

Posts: 2DirtyAnne Gangbang
Yes CIP. Multiple times. Most of the guys came twice and some even three times.
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-18 12:56 #2747Senior Member

Posts: 173Cip
It was not supposed to be, but some guys did not pay attention to the rules. Annie was so into it that she did not care.
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-18 10:14 #2746Banned Member

Posts: 171Leilani Moore.
I have seen her a few times.
Does anybody have any info on if she will do BBFS?
I want to bareback her so bad.
-
03-01-18 01:59 #2745Senior Member

Posts: 64Cip?
I was under the impression CIP wasn't allowed in this event.
Originally Posted by Halnia
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-18 22:56 #2744Regular Member

Posts: 14
Originally Posted by NethoeStoke
[View Original Post]
How can I get in on this action with these ladies? This sounds amazing.
Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-18 21:20 #2743Senior Member

Posts: 173DAnnieGB
They are even thinking of doing an event at Sapphire on an off night.
Originally Posted by CjHollywood
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-18 19:03 #2742Senior Member

Posts: 117Coming into town next week, BBFS providers that come to downtown?
Will be visiting your lovely city next week and would love to see some girls. I've sent texts to some girls mentioned here already, but was hoping if there were any ATF's you guys would recommend? I prefer white / latina / asian, and petite, but am open to all recommendations!
In return I can give girls from Chicago / Atlanta / Denver. Feel free to PM me too if you are more comfortable. Thanks!
-
02-28-18 18:12 #2741Regular Member

Posts: 2Dirty Annie GB
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....AND-SUBMISSIVE!-And-I-m-All-Yours! Come-Play-With-Me!&highlight=dirtyannie.
Wow I was one of the 5 guys that participated in Annie's GB. Amazing time with Farrah and Lacy as fluffers. Everything BB. Once some one would fill her up another would take thier place. Guys you have to tak advantage of her next GB. Orgies with all are also available but this time it was Annie thing and Lacy and Farrah only fluffed.
-
02-27-18 20:15 #2740Regular Member

Posts: 7Details?
Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1
[View Original Post]
Pics?
How did little Annie handle it? DP'd?
Can't wait for the orgies to commence!
-
02-27-18 19:05 #2739Senior Member

Posts: 706She told me the same thing over the phone. Was a reasonable ugrade. She sounded pretty chill. Never worked out because she's outcall only.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-18 18:53 #2738Senior Member

Posts: 64Cip
I'm unsure if she allows that, or not. I didn't get that far! The pics look better when smaller on my phone. When I got home to the computer, I pulled up the posting, & seen the real pics. Sometimes I HATE searching while mobile!
Originally Posted by Halnia
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-18 17:45 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 1403Been trying to schedule as well and not having any luck. Ad is standard KG ad but at $300 I suspect no BB or there's an upsell.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





