Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 30759
-
02-27-18 11:36 #19359Regular Member

Posts: 5Yuri from Pacific Grand.
For HJ and nude massage, it is $1/6.
-
02-27-18 09:46 #19358Senior Member

Posts: 484F' and CC. But not all in cc like that. Go sunflower or vanilla.
Originally Posted by SnatchThat
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-18 09:40 #19357Senior Member

Posts: 484How much for her to be naked? Or is it you being nude.
Originally Posted by KoaDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-18 05:10 #19356Senior Member

Posts: 384Yea, I'm not familiar with Lingo, but this was my first time with Grace, so when I go back I'll see if I get a B&S. Because I'll definitely ask for Grace again. She is DAMN! HOT!! And yet she has a real classy look. The full package IMHO. Face, body, tits to die for (real), ass, long legs, and pretty face.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
02-27-18 01:54 #19355Senior Member

Posts: 624Called to set up appointment and got B&S.
Called ask to set up appointment, show up and boom not remotely Korean. F'and CC.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-18 01:53 #19354Regular Member

Posts: 5Yuri from Pacific Grand.
Pretty girl who offers HJ. Little on the expensive side for nude massage.
-
02-26-18 22:51 #19353Senior Member

Posts: 5231She has aged a bit since that pic, and has a rougher complexion on her angry face. 40's face on an early 30's body.
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
She does have the very smooth porcelain skin and nice set of soft buns coveted by many.
Magnums huh? No wonder her stuff is all stretched-out; thought maybe she had a baby but her body doesn't look it.
-
02-26-18 21:48 #19352Banned Member

Posts: 22Thai cc 1311
TOFTT on this one here. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...511279049.html.
Spacious clean room, compared to others in CC. Good massage, legit, strong hands, she said she went to school for it. Offered HJ for 16 x to which I declined. Nothing else on the menu. Will not repeat even though she's sexy as hell. Haven't found any Thais that's offer FS, so the search continues.
-
02-26-18 21:05 #19351Senior Member

Posts: 484That's her real pics, she's been around for awhile but is now on her own. 5'5" 110-115 lbs maybe early thirties? Hard to tell cause she doesn't wear much make-up.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-18 20:28 #19350Senior Member

Posts: 189The hunter
Right on, braddah! Life is good!
Originally Posted by DictatorKyle
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-18 15:25 #19349Senior Member

Posts: 484How would you compare / rate her in looks and service compared to say the "Jennifer".
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-18 13:29 #19348Senior Member

Posts: 781Fleshlight's smokin MILF Grace
Just a point of clarification Flesh. The phone number associated with Grace's ad is associated with Lingo. While it may be that she has moved on from the bar scene to CC, it doesn't seem like she's working for herself. As part of Lingo's stable of girls, she is subject to the old B & S at CC. Thanks for the report!!
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-18 11:45 #19347Banned Member

Posts: 168She used to work at Apple and Cute Spa with Vicky. She left before I could try. I seem to remember reports were okay so I was willing to give it a shot. She's working by the zoo I think. Let us know if you see her.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-18 05:07 #19346Senior Member

Posts: 623I saw "Jennifer" in 1501. I remember she pushed for 4 hands too. Claimed to be Japanese from Japan but was clearly Chinese. Might be the same person.
Originally Posted by ElPayaso
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-18 03:15 #19345Regular Member

Posts: 10Hit or Miss.
CC is hit or miss with so many of the Chinese. I've had plenty of happiness after a massage, and disappointment too! Haha Part of the fun is the hunt, right? Thanks for the story.
Originally Posted by ElPayaso
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






