Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 981 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 481 881 931 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 1031 1081 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,715 of 18236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3536

    Lindsay.

    Met up with her this Tuesday. She is doing incalls at her house in Dr Phillips. Easy to set up and good location. She is a pleaser and made sure to take good care of me. Gave me nice and long BBBJ and played with the boys. She can really sucks and use her tongue. Let me play with her kitty and had FIV and FIA. She then put on the rubber and climbed on top. She has a nice tight kitty. Sucked on her nice little nipples. We spent about hh together and she made me pop twice. Ended up finishing with her giving me a nice BBBJ. She said she is not walking right now so if you guys want to see her best to give her a call. Got her digits and will share with members that have been kind to share with me.

  2. #3535

    Really?

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  3. #3534

    UTR hottie

    I have another UTR that is the definition of a hot blonde spinner. She lives a little west of central Orlando. Incall only but usually limited to afternoon to early evening. 5'2" 100 lbs. No drugs. $$hr. She is a real sweetheart so treat her right.

    Senior members PM for more info. I would be grateful for info on your Utr if you have one.

  4. #3533
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Seen this slim spinner pop up on the radar visiting from Deltona, to Lake Mary / Orlando area. Communication was good and straight forward. Polite and provided accurate directions. Very nice and clean hotel and upscale area. Called for room number. Came up, no red flags or bad signals. Got comfortable, and found her to be super slim, clean and lots of fun. Took direction well, dt, started mish on counter top, finished k9 on corner of bed. Apologized about her ad saying no AA, as she doesn't make her ads but she prefers AA as she hasn't had any problems with them. (Just thought it was worth mentioning.) Damage for the qv 80 mario coins. Wanted me to hang out afterwards for a drink and cigarette, I politely declined. Did some research on her afterwards seems like she was trouble back from her her home base area but gave me no trouble. Will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...2306.htm?cat=1

    https://escortbabylon.net/#!/orlando/photos/7049630612/25736048
    I think she moved to Charlotte and not in Orlando anymore.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#charlotte / post /7049630612/25382034/25942275.

  5. #3532

    Nikki no show.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a try a few days ago. She came to my place (late) and I had some fun. I wouldn't call it a repeat, but I wouldn't say "avoid" either. She is very submissive and aims to please. Pics are dated, she has put on some weight, 10-15 lbs, but still cute. Donations are negotiable. GFE for me, but YMMV.
    This girl strung me along for over 2 hours. Was apologetic so I waited and then like the other member said 'went dark'. Funny thing is when I called her on it she started texting paragraphs which were just excuses. Hopefully she gets her act together as the roses are below BP rates.

  6. #3531
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRoadster71  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a Latin girl and since I prefer short girls hoping for one 5 foot tall or shorter. Any help out there?
    Joan Luv aka J-Lo. Candy free. Full of energy and lot's of fun.

  7. #3530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRoadster71  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a Latin girl and since I prefer short girls hoping for one 5 foot tall or shorter. Any help out there?
    Marina is Latin and about five feet. And a total blast.

    C3.

  8. #3529

    Need some guidance

    Looking for a Latin girl and since I prefer short girls hoping for one 5 foot tall or shorter. Any help out there?

  9. #3528

    Had time set up

    Than went ghost. Oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNoris  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times. Including a double. Wonderful fun great breasts (handful) and willing to please. We have had some good dreams together.

  10. #3527

    Still here?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Found this UTR that is looking for referral buisness. Please PM me for digits. Petite brunette with great head game. Didn't partake further. Qv60 _Hh100 hr 150. Based around consulate, has a room for incalls. Car dates 30-60 $ available. Pm for digits senior and regular members, she will be here for 3 days.

    I did a car date with her that popped me with excellent BBBJDTCIMWS for 30$. Best 3min bj.
    Is she still in town?

  11. #3526

    Nikki

    I have seen her several times. Including a double. Wonderful fun great breasts (handful) and willing to please. We have had some good dreams together.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    CIMwSw rate was reasonable 1. 2 for hr no signs of drugs and does aim to please can host in frequently.

  12. #3525

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a try a few days ago. She came to my place (late) and I had some fun. I wouldn't call it a repeat, but I wouldn't say "avoid" either. She is very submissive and aims to please. Pics are dated, she has put on some weight, 10-15 lbs, but still cute. Donations are negotiable. GFE for me, but YMMV.
    CIMwSw rate was reasonable 1. 2 for hr no signs of drugs and does aim to please can host in frequently.

  13. #3524

    Now I'm

    Interested. I haven't seen her ad before.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a try a few days ago. She came to my place (late) and I had some fun. I wouldn't call it a repeat, but I wouldn't say "avoid" either. She is very submissive and aims to please. Pics are dated, she has put on some weight, 10-15 lbs, but still cute. Donations are negotiable. GFE for me, but YMMV.

  14. #3523
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #3522

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonghit420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one?

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...o/113070525828

    Says she might have reviews but can't find any.
    I gave her a try a few days ago. She came to my place (late) and I had some fun. I wouldn't call it a repeat, but I wouldn't say "avoid" either. She is very submissive and aims to please. Pics are dated, she has put on some weight, 10-15 lbs, but still cute. Donations are negotiable. GFE for me, but YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape