Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 14,701 to 14,715 of 18234
-
02-26-18 16:53 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 182UTR hottie
I have another UTR that is the definition of a hot blonde spinner. She lives a little west of central Orlando. Incall only but usually limited to afternoon to early evening. 5'2" 100 lbs. No drugs. $$hr. She is a real sweetheart so treat her right.
Senior members PM for more info. I would be grateful for info on your Utr if you have one.
-
02-26-18 02:48 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 1626I think she moved to Charlotte and not in Orlando anymore.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/#charlotte / post /7049630612/25382034/25942275.
-
02-26-18 01:31 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 295Nikki no show.
This girl strung me along for over 2 hours. Was apologetic so I waited and then like the other member said 'went dark'. Funny thing is when I called her on it she started texting paragraphs which were just excuses. Hopefully she gets her act together as the roses are below BP rates.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-18 20:19 #3531

Posts: 640Joan Luv aka J-Lo. Candy free. Full of energy and lot's of fun.
Originally Posted by HotRoadster71
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-18 19:42 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 2464Sure
Marina is Latin and about five feet. And a total blast.
Originally Posted by HotRoadster71
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
02-25-18 09:06 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 234Need some guidance
Looking for a Latin girl and since I prefer short girls hoping for one 5 foot tall or shorter. Any help out there?
-
02-23-18 16:47 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 26Had time set up
Than went ghost. Oh well.
Originally Posted by ChuckNoris
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 21:32 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 218Still here?
Is she still in town?
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 07:35 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 49Nikki
I have seen her several times. Including a double. Wonderful fun great breasts (handful) and willing to please. We have had some good dreams together.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 06:00 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 660Nikki
CIMwSw rate was reasonable 1. 2 for hr no signs of drugs and does aim to please can host in frequently.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-18 23:10 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 26Now I'm
Interested. I haven't seen her ad before.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-18 16:24 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 706[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-20-18 16:06 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 489Nikki
I gave her a try a few days ago. She came to my place (late) and I had some fun. I wouldn't call it a repeat, but I wouldn't say "avoid" either. She is very submissive and aims to please. Pics are dated, she has put on some weight, 10-15 lbs, but still cute. Donations are negotiable. GFE for me, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Bonghit420
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-18 13:12 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 388Jennifer
Found this UTR that is looking for referral buisness. Please PM me for digits. Petite brunette with great head game. Didn't partake further. Qv60 _Hh100 hr 150. Based around consulate, has a room for incalls. Car dates 30-60 $ available. Pm for digits senior and regular members, she will be here for 3 days.
I did a car date with her that popped me with excellent BBBJDTCIMWS for 30$. Best 3min bj.
-
02-14-18 21:32 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 4917Good job
Feels like I was right there!
Originally Posted by Rescue
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





