Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1186

    Say it ain't so

    Quote Originally Posted by SnurgleWump  [View Original Post]
    She logged into her P411 account today. FWIW.
    Kendall as in Kendall Snow?

  2. #1185

    Kendall appears to be back

    She logged into her P411 account today. FWIW.

  3. #1184

    Holli

    Thanks, hopefully she will be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeDontCallMe  [View Original Post]
    I heard back from her maybe first week of November after repeated tries and getting the same auto reply. A few texts and I snapped and wrote a pointed statement about the auto response being a bot and nothing more. She replied that she is no longer in Milwaukee and is attending to some personal issues but did not say what they were. She said she would reach out if she does return. I followed up with a thanks and a couple of questions. Are you still in Wisconsin, WB, any way to meet. No reply. Guessing she is gone.

  4. #1183

    Sandwich

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I'm still waiting for you to pull a Costanza and get a pastrami sandwich and eat it while you 3 are going at it. Thats when you know you will have arrived.
    Bro, these 2 are so into each other I could have gone out for dinner and came back before I joined them and they wouldn't have noticed.

  5. #1182

    Holli beautiful massage girl

    I heard back from her maybe first week of November after repeated tries and getting the same auto reply. A few texts and I snapped and wrote a pointed statement about the auto response being a bot and nothing more. She replied that she is no longer in Milwaukee and is attending to some personal issues but did not say what they were. She said she would reach out if she does return. I followed up with a thanks and a couple of questions. Are you still in Wisconsin, WB, any way to meet. No reply. Guessing she is gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by DButts099  [View Original Post]
    I saw Holli back in June or July. I had been trying to set up a date with her for about 2 weeks but we couldn't make it work. Then late one night I asked if she would send me a pic which she did and then I HAD to see her. I had to sneak out and didn't have much time but I was letting the little head make the decisions and paid for the full hour. She usually starts with massages but we skipped it and went right for BBBJ and then Russian for the finish. She offered the massage until I was ready to go again but I had to get back home. She has a very pretty face and amazing tits. She also has a saggy belly but I didn't really mind it.

    I've been trying to get a hold of her recently but when I text that number I get an auto response saying she is out of town and will get back to me when she can. Anyone have any other contact info for her or know if she is still working? She used to post under massages on BP but not very often.

    https://massageholli.escortprotools.com/

  6. #1181

    Still waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Another weekend, another threesome with Wendy and Hannah? Don't mind if I do. Such an awesome time watching them pleasure each other and then joining in. Indulging myself to much lately, I'm going to have to cut back, but you only live once, right?

    HS.
    I'm still waiting for you to pull a Costanza and get a pastrami sandwich and eat it while you 3 are going at it. Thats when you know you will have arrived.

  7. #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfe12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Brookfield referrals for outcall to a nice hotel?
    You can't go wrong with Violet but you would have to pick her up or Uber her.

  8. #1179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Brookfield referrals?

    Anyone have any Brookfield referrals for outcall to a nice hotel?

  9. #1178

    Wendy and Hannah

    Another weekend, another threesome with Wendy and Hannah? Don't mind if I do. Such an awesome time watching them pleasure each other and then joining in. Indulging myself to much lately, I'm going to have to cut back, but you only live once, right?

    HS.

  10. #1177

    Holli

    Quote Originally Posted by DButts099  [View Original Post]
    I saw Holli back in June or July. I had been trying to set up a date with her for about 2 weeks but we couldn't make it work. Then late one night I asked if she would send me a pic which she did and then I HAD to see her. I had to sneak out and didn't have much time but I was letting the little head make the decisions and paid for the full hour. She usually starts with massages but we skipped it and went right for BBBJ and then Russian for the finish. She offered the massage until I was ready to go again but I had to get back home. She has a very pretty face and amazing tits. She also has a saggy belly but I didn't really mind it.

    I've been trying to get a hold of her recently but when I text that number I get an auto response saying she is out of town and will get back to me when she can. Anyone have any other contact info for her or know if she is still working? She used to post under massages on BP but not very often.

    https://massageholli.escortprotools.com/
    She's been out since July and may never return. If she does, treat her right! Definitely an ATF for me.

  11. #1176

    Holli.

    I saw Holli back in June or July. I had been trying to set up a date with her for about 2 weeks but we couldn't make it work. Then late one night I asked if she would send me a pic which she did and then I HAD to see her. I had to sneak out and didn't have much time but I was letting the little head make the decisions and paid for the full hour. She usually starts with massages but we skipped it and went right for BBBJ and then Russian for the finish. She offered the massage until I was ready to go again but I had to get back home. She has a very pretty face and amazing tits. She also has a saggy belly but I didn't really mind it.

    I've been trying to get a hold of her recently but when I text that number I get an auto response saying she is out of town and will get back to me when she can. Anyone have any other contact info for her or know if she is still working? She used to post under massages on BP but not very often.

    https://massageholli.escortprotools.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3B1C82B7-A65D-48C9-913A-F4C0DD954A79.png‎  

  12. #1175

    If I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    So I get a text on Friday around 6 PM from my favorite 6 footer asking if I wanted some company. Of course I do. So she shows up around 9 PM. Had a few drinks and chit chat before playtime. She knows I love super bald and she did not disappoint. Welll, damn she was like a bucking bronco while sitting on my face and she seemed obsessed with attacking DFY Jr. She got the very good eating she deserved and I got the very very good BBBJCIM / Spit that I deserved.
    She has some meaty lips down below. She also used a kitchen timer to keep track of time when I saw her. Her incall also sucked back then.

  13. #1174

    Colgate woman

    Hey older Fun Guy. Do you still have the contact info on the girl you once saw in Colgate? Thanks.

  14. #1173

    Sara

    So I get a text on Friday around 6 PM from my favorite 6 footer asking if I wanted some company. Of course I do. So she shows up around 9 PM. Had a few drinks and chit chat before playtime. She knows I love super bald and she did not disappoint. Welll, damn she was like a bucking bronco while sitting on my face and she seemed obsessed with attacking DFY Jr. She got the very good eating she deserved and I got the very very good BBBJCIM / Spit that I deserved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sarafriday.jpg‎   sarafriday1.jpg‎  

  15. #1172

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Aehtra  [View Original Post]
    Met up at her place last week based upon some good reviews. Was totally turned off right away. Her place was a disaster, she had a huge gut, and she seemed incredibly drugged out. I left quickly.

    http://bysamantha.thesensualmassage.com/
    Maybe you should have stayed? She does have her pro's & con's but for the most part my experience with her was positive. I saw her in Nov. Perhaps she picked up some weight since then but I did not think her stomach was huge at all. IMO a little pudgy.

    I got about a 20 or 25 min massage & BBBJCIM with spit for 70. She was adamant about wanting me to bring 80 next time though. Main reasons I haven't repeated are the 80 she wanted for REPEAT business & the distance from my place to hers since I'm in a burb NW of Milw.

    PRO's:

    Beautiful face. I give her face an 8.

    Body: I suppose about a 6 overall. (Small tits which is fine by me.).

    Sexy, Sensual attitude while performing.

    VERY safe location.

    Massage was about a 5 or 6 IMO (but I have never had a truly GREAT massage by a LMT) I know this much for sure: I have had plenty of "rubs" I would rate a 1 or 2 or 3. Samantha is WAY better than that.

    I'm not sure but I seem to recall getting the impression that FS might be on the menu (for more money).

    BJ technique: IIRC about a 6 or a 7. Oh and also FIV during BJ. Didn't take her long at all.

    Con's:

    Yes, probable drug use but I think it's pills. I don't think she shoots? Not sure though. She does MUMBLE. I could barely understand her since my ears are not very good. You are best off to text because same shit on the phone.

    Distance: she is located south of the airport & quite a ways East of the interstate.

    Her living quarters are messy & cluttered. In a basement but the bedroom has a nice bed. That "ambiance" does not bother me. I have actually been in much worse.

    She smokes cigs. That is not a con for me but I mention it because for some mongers it is a major turnoff.

    Once the deed was done she made it obvious that it was time for me to go. Not rushed service at all but she didn't intend to sit around & chit chat with this chubby old guy. Not that I could have had much of a conversation with her anyway. Is that a different language she is speaking?

    Overall: IMO decent value for your money. The HE is a slam dunk & included with her massage price. The guys that go to AMPs frequently pay more than this & walk out with blue balls AND to make matters worse they are pressured into giving a tip for their blue ball massage. No thanks.

    Oh, and did I mention: BEAUTIFUL face!! (and blonde w / blue eyes).

    Another big thing for me is safety and there is absolutely no wondering if your car will still be there when you leave.

    Can you find better if you are willing to spend over 100? Yes, for sure but for the under 100 crowd like me she is decent.

    Caveat: I am ASSuming that her drug issue hasn't gotten significantly worse since Nov.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape