Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18488
    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    I just say she was recommended by a friend and usually that works. The only time it didn't was with emily from oki doki. She asked for my friend's name, gave a generic name. She then asked for a description of this friend and I gave a generic description. She kept prying so I gave in and told her it was from reviews online. Damn she was nosy!
    I hope the massage was adequate enough for you after all that.

    I usually don't ever bother asking for their name, because 1.) it's always going to be false; and, 2.) they probably give the same name to only a few guys (maybe a days' worth of guys) at a time.

  2. #18487

    No Hope

    Went to a West Lakeview spa a while ago and asked for a table shower. They said the table broke and all they had was a sprayer and a mat on the floor. Yuk. This place seems to be going downhill. Service was ok but not as good as in the past.

    On another note visited 4112. When I got into the room some guy out in the hall was going on about how great she was. I myself thought it was very meh. Unenthusiastic and too much damn oil. To each their own I guess.

  3. #18486

    Recommendation from a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she did ask me that and it was awkward. I just mumbled I knew her name and quickly got into doing something so it can be ignored. It was clear to her that I was visiting her first time but that's fine as she was not mad at it or anything. But there could be more on table that I may get in my next visit.
    I just say she was recommended by a friend and usually that works. The only time it didn't was with emily from oki doki. She asked for my friend's name, gave a generic name. She then asked for a description of this friend and I gave a generic description. She kept prying so I gave in and told her it was from reviews online. Damn she was nosy!

  4. #18485

    Coco

    Are Coco's tatas real?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    I visited this place today and I was invited by Maria. She was not so attractive. I insisted I want Coco and in came Coco who looked easy on eyes. She may be in her early 40's but very fit and sexy. As you said in your earlier review, she is open for all kinds of roaming (fiv. Etc). I think more is on table if we visit more.

  5. #18484
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Did she question at all why you requested her without seeing her before? Always awkward when they grill you on that. I usually just go and roll the dice at these places.
    Yes, she did ask me that and it was awkward. I just mumbled I knew her name and quickly got into doing something so it can be ignored. It was clear to her that I was visiting her first time but that's fine as she was not mad at it or anything. But there could be more on table that I may get in my next visit.

  6. #18483

    Cans

    It would be much appreciated if somebody can point me in the direction of a MT with large cans.

  7. #18482

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    I visited this place today and I was invited by Maria. She was not so attractive. I insisted I want Coco and in came Coco who looked easy on eyes. She may be in her early 40's but very fit and sexy. As you said in your earlier review, she is open for all kinds of roaming (fiv. Etc). I think more is on table if we visit more.
    Did she question at all why you requested her without seeing her before? Always awkward when they grill you on that. I usually just go and roll the dice at these places.

  8. #18481
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinPoker  [View Original Post]
    Can't say it was a complete fail, it was ok. Had "Maria" this time, she was thin, not very pretty but her body was decent. She allowed some roaming, not as much as Coco, but I supposed beggars can't be choosers. On the flip she didn't tease much and actually tried to get me to do a DIY-HE, I wasn't buying it, and instead guided her hand exactly where it needed to be, she obliged, and quite enthusiastically I must say. Same 60/40 handshake, again, not bad but had a better time with coco.
    I visited this place today and I was invited by Maria. She was not so attractive. I insisted I want Coco and in came Coco who looked easy on eyes. She may be in her early 40's but very fit and sexy. As you said in your earlier review, she is open for all kinds of roaming (fiv. Etc). I think more is on table if we visit more.

  9. #18480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Angel Spa.

    On Ashland and Addison. Just a few blocks west of Wrigley Field has officially closed. For rent sign on the window. I guess not offering extra play cost them business.

  10. #18479
    I've never been but the website makes it clear it would be an upsell. I'll pass on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    There is nothing special there, just clean. Mediocre therapist and massage. Funny up-selling. Starting point is 100, dropped to 50, and behaved as if she was during a huge favor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Very expensive handshake.

  11. #18478

    DG place (+1)

    There is nothing special there, just clean. Mediocre therapist and massage. Funny up-selling. Starting point is 100, dropped to 50, and behaved as if she was during a huge favor.

  12. #18477

    Real pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco20  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried this spot in DG? What's the deal? Too good to be true?
    Very expensive handshake.

  13. #18476

    Went back for round 2, meh.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinPoker  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in the other day on a whim, $. 6 at the door for the hour, got a cute Asian (Coco?) allowed loads of roaming and provided lots of teasing start to finish (HE), $. 4 for the tip at the end. I don't do this often but must admit I was pleasantly surprised, will repeat.
    Can't say it was a complete fail, it was ok. Had "Maria" this time, she was thin, not very pretty but her body was decent. She allowed some roaming, not as much as Coco, but I supposed beggars can't be choosers. On the flip she didn't tease much and actually tried to get me to do a DIY-HE, I wasn't buying it, and instead guided her hand exactly where it needed to be, she obliged, and quite enthusiastically I must say. Same 60/40 handshake, again, not bad but had a better time with coco.

  14. #18475

    Elite muse?

    Anybody tried this spot in DG? What's the deal? Too good to be true?

  15. #18474

    Flat rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy99  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend some providers with flat rates (tip already included)? Within city limits. Pm me or post here. Much appreciated.
    There are planty of ads on BP and CL asking approximately for $130 and up. These usually are all-inclusive numbers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape