Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    If I'm not mistaken, isn't this Miss Margaret, who was in Fall City? If so, I've seen her a few times & can confirm that she doesn't provide BBFS. She told me someone was posting that she does, but will absolutely not do it.

    Regardless, she has a high sex drive & is fun to be with. She loves sucking & her BBBJ is top notch. Also, she moved & no longer does incall.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Was on TNA two months ago and she's open for bb.

  2. #2709

    Spell checker

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any Arianne in TNA.
    Arienette. That's because that's not the name she posted on TNA. Pm fir email.

  3. #2708

    DAnnieGB.

    Last call for mid-day Monday with Annie as the star and Farrah and Lacy as fluffers. Drinks, food included. PM me for details and to confirm.

  4. #2707

    TNA Arianne

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Was on TNA two months ago and she's open for bb.
    Couldn't find any Arianne in TNA.

  5. #2706

    Arianne

    Was on TNA two months ago and she's open for bb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  6. #2705
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    She just left my place. Nice girl, very quiet. At least 5'10 everything covered. Said no to a photo.
    Thanks. We started texting then she went radio silence on me. Oh well, saved me some $.

  7. #2704

    Probably TGTBT

    Openly advertising bb is still not considered acceptable by many in this area so it's usually not done so blatantly. It's usually couched in other terms like "open menu" or "fill ALL your desires" etc. There are a several ads up now with this type of language / graphics in the pics all offering explicitly "cip" or "creampie" This smells like a set up for a rob or LE. Probably a rob, though. You're welcome to give it a shot and let us know. Though. .

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaRex  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this one? Too good to be true?

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7355/62745762

  8. #2703

    Nicole.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    She just left my place. Nice girl, very quiet. At least 5'10 everything covered. Said no to a photo.
    Everything covered. Gosh. Sorry to hear that.

  9. #2702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. Waiting on response to schedule request.
    She just left my place. Nice girl, very quiet. At least 5'10 everything covered. Said no to a photo.

  10. #2701
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaRex  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this one? Too good to be true?

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7355/62745762
    Sorry, no info, but I appreciate how she got around the new BP restrictions by imposing written terms and descriptions over the pix. Hopefully other providers will emulate, though unfortunately such ads don't show up with a text search for those terms and words (bb, cip, etc.).

  11. #2700

    Bb aa

    I play in the sugar bowl in Portland and have seen many young AA girls who are open to BB and CIP. I don't know what rational a girl uses when having sex with a guy, but the percentages of getting BB from an AA girl is about the same as from Caucasian and Hispanic girls. In my experience anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    LOL! I've BB'd almost as many AA providers as I have caucasian providers. I've actually found it easier to BB the AA providers. It may help that I'm Caucasian. I know some of my AA pooner friends have found it more difficult to get BB with AA providers.

  12. #2699

    AA BB providers

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I just haven't known AA girls to offer BB, even BBBJ can be hard to find. I'd be down to check it out if she weren't outcall-only, that to me sets off alarm bells. Advertise a full menu to get guys to book, then show up and rob them. And her ad is pretty blatant.
    LOL! I've BB'd almost as many AA providers as I have caucasian providers. I've actually found it easier to BB the AA providers. It may help that I'm Caucasian. I know some of my AA pooner friends have found it more difficult to get BB with AA providers.

  13. #2698

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaRex  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this one? Too good to be true?

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7355/62745762
    The only feedback I can offer is, that looks like a reeeeally bad tit job. I bet they'd be cute as fuck right now if she'd just left them alone.

    Call me Dick.

  14. #2697

    Fun in Everett.

    Recommendations in Everett? Looking for someone Friday. My preference is 25 and younger, but open to any suggestions.

    Thanks!

  15. #2696

    Angel

    Any feedback on this one? Too good to be true?

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7355/62745762

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape