Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,486 to 25,500 of 61438
-
02-23-18 18:33 #35953Senior Member

Posts: 2419It's on there bro, I was actually looking for your page earlier.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 18:28 #35952Senior Member

Posts: 1370What name are you listed in xvedio so I can find the vids of jalin.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 17:07 #35951Senior Member

Posts: 36I agree
I didn't see much around lunch when I took a look around.
Originally Posted by Shettels6152
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 13:13 #35950Senior Member

Posts: 381Xvideo
How about sharing on xvideo? I can't never view anything on CCPtube.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Shitty.
-
02-23-18 12:01 #35949Regular Member

Posts: 13Natalie
I remeber a post on here a few months back that she got locked up for stabbing a trick. Not sure if it's the same Natalie.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 10:17 #35948Senior Member

Posts: 40Streets.
Streets where dead this morning due to the rain. Checks the typical loop and west side spots. Always stop in the charm city when I'm working here. It remains a great time to have a dirty time. I'm free all after (after 1 pm). Any good strip clubs with good extras a or bars to pick up walkers in town during the early afternoon?
-
02-23-18 07:41 #35947Senior Member

Posts: 2419What's your page called? I remember some of the early days and I tell her about it. She says she’s gonna get it together but we’ll see.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 04:33 #35946Senior Member

Posts: 381Jalin
Check my xvideo page, I have some of Jalin when she was new and looked amazing. I can't believe how far she has fallen, but so goes most of the girls on the street. I remember when her pussy was tight enough to feel like it was ripping your cock off not to mention the first time she let me stick my cock in her ass.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Shitty.
-
02-22-18 22:29 #35945Regular Member

Posts: 1I'm a bit new but I've been mongering for a while now, I was wondering if anyone knew what became of Chelsea? Or if she's still walking or not?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 21:50 #35944Senior Member

Posts: 40Bit of sad news
The very beautiful Rachel, Sam's mother passed away. Hope she and Sam are finally at peace.
-
02-22-18 19:44 #35943Senior Member

Posts: 151Yes 'Sam' at the time I was acquainted with her was a 'No holes barred ' balls deep! Hell'uva ride! And the green eyes my god!
Originally Posted by BigDaddys1987
[View Original Post]
Have heard not to recently that she has taken a very precipitous decline in almost all areas, hygiene, cleanliness, just all around.
Demeanor.
I on the other hand have not seen her personally in almost 6 mos at least, back end of August probably, she's supposed to be.
Somewhere on the west side laying low, but hey often I saw her and she was just back from Frederick or Hagerstown where.
Family and a completely different lifehstyle reside.
-
02-22-18 16:59 #35942Senior Member

Posts: 705Yes Destiny / Amanda rules the roost there now. I won't be using that place for awhile. It's about due for another raid, I fear.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 15:49 #35941Senior Member

Posts: 1126Chelsea. I use to love hitting that. I just took her to her peoples house last week or so. Says she is finally trying to want to get clean. Going into a program. But you know how that goes.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-22-18 13:43 #35940Senior Member

Posts: 2419As I said beginning when her weight is on she's gorgeous. Still damn pretty. I'm starting a fuck and feed campaign for some of these girls. Have you seen how far Chelsea has fallen? That girl was something else. I'm afraid May will go down that same slope. Do what you can fellas if you want to keep a few good ones around.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 06:49 #35939Regular Member

Posts: 10Nikki
Just picked up short brown hair Nikki from the cb. Great mic skill but a little wired out. Anyone try the kitty? Played there for a couple with my finger but she ask me to stop. Seems like a sweet girl.









Reply With Quote






