rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35968

    Used to LOVE Boca Chica,.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I'm a definite Dom Rep Man myself. Even though I prefer Sosua, it's a lot of playgrounds in the Dom Rep. I'm a freelance type of guy. I don't trust meeting women online, I enjoy live interactions. And once you learn the lay of the land it's like being at home. I guess it's the thrill of the hunt for which can be kind of addicting.To me, but to each his own I guess. Was out last night and found a gorgeous UTR girl on Washington Blvd. I don't want to devulge her info because she's married and hubby doesn't know about her extra curricular activities, but if you're up by Washington Blvd & James and you see a blonde the appears TGTBT, then that's probably her. Peace.
    BUT Heard recently that it has become a VERY bad spot to go,. Lotsa bad news chicas. I still remember that beach just off from the Don Juan,(you and a lady could swim out to the boundaries of the shark barrier and have lunch out in the mangos), as one of the 10 top most cared for in the world, with the east coast of Malaysia being in the top three, but in the time period that I am thinking of the late '80's and through the 90's Boca Chica had it all beat. Why? ,because at that time women from ALL over the world,(Italy and Germany mainly), came there to hook up with a guy. So you could hire a ho to get you grounded and catch a scooter or walk to a nearby club to get a chic who wanted to do want you wanted to do,. But for free. !. Just heard those days are done. Sad.

  2. #35967

    Haven't Seen Nat in Over A Year

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonger  [View Original Post]
    I remeber a post on here a few months back that she got locked up for stabbing a trick. Not sure if it's the same Natalie.
    I haven't seen her in at least a year.

  3. #35966

    Stephanie with a limp

    Anybody know anyyhing about her petite and dark hair hangs at church and fairhaven.

  4. #35965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo456  [View Original Post]
    Stomping ground. I have friend that really enjoys Romona. He has found them to be more genuine, absolutely clean, and an American dollar goes far there. He has also had tryist with two in tandem, and has talked about even setting up shop there, because he loves it so much.
    I'm a definite Dom Rep Man myself. Even though I prefer Sosua, it's a lot of playgrounds in the Dom Rep. I'm a freelance type of guy. I don't trust meeting women online, I enjoy live interactions. And once you learn the lay of the land it's like being at home. I guess it's the thrill of the hunt for which can be kind of addicting.To me, but to each his own I guess. Was out last night and found a gorgeous UTR girl on Washington Blvd. I don't want to devulge her info because she's married and hubby doesn't know about her extra curricular activities, but if you're up by Washington Blvd & James and you see a blonde the appears TGTBT, then that's probably her. Peace.

  5. #35964
    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Damn bro, I totally didn't notice the last two video's were her. She has really fallen. Look for Tommy on your friends list.

    Shitty.
    That's why I want folks to feed her.

  6. #35963

    The Domican republic is another

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSpears  [View Original Post]
    Horrid last couple months. Lost contact with one of my UTR girls Jenna who was my go to, the streets have more or less made it so we are looking for diamonds in the rough. Not to mention Uncle LEO.

    So I decided to take a Lat Am tour and share the knowledge with my fellow mongers in Baltimore. Yes, I consider Bmore my mongering base as DC is also being watched around the usual spots by the same Uncle.

    El Salvador: Holy shit. You get a chick with zero drug habits and clean AF for two Jacksons. Here is a good map of places you can go to in the upscale area of San Salvador.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...016418456&z=15

    Check out the map, details all the spots and even includes a short recon of the tuition fees around here. As a regular SW monger I went out on the streets and picked up two nineteen year old chicks. Brought them back to my place close by and had a 3 way. Damage was three jacksons. I also hit up one of the clubs on the map, Jackson and linc damage. Girl looked like Penelope Cruz.

    Chile: The best. You go online to find a chick and then hit her up. Go to her place, get a nice bang in. The clubs in Santiago will have also some action. But fuck that. Pricey and at one of them I almost got drugged. The chick I asked for a dance in a private room comes back with another chick who then decides to hand me my glass with her hand over it. Then insisted I drink it. This is common in Lat Am, these * are called "Peperas" (pepper sprinklers) and watch out.

    Great thing about Chile is the work is semi legal; chicks cannot negotiate prices on the streets and no illegal act may take place on the streets. Which is why you get their apt.

    www.sexo.cl

    https://www.elsilencio.cl/

    A taste of what I had.

    http://sexo.cl/?id=997&id_Ficha=6233

    The numbers for tuition are on there.

    Needless to say, taking a long weekend or 5 days off to go on these trips is dope. Anyway, any mongers interested in a trip. Happy to be a guide and companion.

    Monger out.
    Stomping ground. I have friend that really enjoys Romona. He has found them to be more genuine, absolutely clean, and an American dollar goes far there. He has also had tryist with two in tandem, and has talked about even setting up shop there, because he loves it so much.

  7. #35962

    Also add.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSpears  [View Original Post]
    Horrid last couple months. Lost contact with one of my UTR girls Jenna who was my go to, the streets have more or less made it so we are looking for diamonds in the rough. Not to mention Uncle LEO.

    So I decided to take a Lat Am tour and share the knowledge with my fellow mongers in Baltimore. Yes, I consider Bmore my mongering base as DC is also being watched around the usual spots by the same Uncle.

    El Salvador: Holy shit. You get a chick with zero drug habits and clean AF for two Jacksons. Here is a good map of places you can go to in the upscale area of San Salvador.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...016418456&z=15

    Check out the map, details all the spots and even includes a short recon of the tuition fees around here. As a regular SW monger I went out on the streets and picked up two nineteen year old chicks. Brought them back to my place close by and had a 3 way. Damage was three jacksons. I also hit up one of the clubs on the map, Jackson and linc damage. Girl looked like Penelope Cruz.

    Chile: The best. You go online to find a chick and then hit her up. Go to her place, get a nice bang in. The clubs in Santiago will have also some action. But fuck that. Pricey and at one of them I almost got drugged. The chick I asked for a dance in a private room comes back with another chick who then decides to hand me my glass with her hand over it. Then insisted I drink it. This is common in Lat Am, these * are called "Peperas" (pepper sprinklers) and watch out.

    Great thing about Chile is the work is semi legal; chicks cannot negotiate prices on the streets and no illegal act may take place on the streets. Which is why you get their apt.

    www.sexo.cl

    https://www.elsilencio.cl/

    A taste of what I had.

    http://sexo.cl/?id=997&id_Ficha=6233

    The numbers for tuition are on there.

    Needless to say, taking a long weekend or 5 days off to go on these trips is dope. Anyway, any mongers interested in a trip. Happy to be a guide and companion.

    Monger out.
    Argentina near the Brazilian border, the outback of Guyana and Suriname,(dangerous but worth it!

  8. #35961
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to the blond Anna / Amber that used to be in BP, as far as I know she's still behind bars.
    Syrian Anna, she dropped off my radar too. If someone has seen her lately can you shoot me a PM.

  9. #35960

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a working # for her currently? After my familier friends passing, LE confiscated her phone. I was offered her # once before, but didn't take it because I was told it was a shared # with her BF.

    I'm not sure what the situation now is. If anyone has info on a secure way to contact her, please PM me.
    If you're referring to the blond Anna / Amber that used to be in BP, as far as I know she's still behind bars.

  10. #35959

    Jalin

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    It's on there bro, I was actually looking for your page earlier.
    Damn bro, I totally didn't notice the last two video's were her. She has really fallen. Look for Tommy on your friends list.

    Shitty.

  11. #35958

    New Horizons.

    Horrid last couple months. Lost contact with one of my UTR girls Jenna who was my go to, the streets have more or less made it so we are looking for diamonds in the rough. Not to mention Uncle LEO.

    So I decided to take a Lat Am tour and share the knowledge with my fellow mongers in Baltimore. Yes, I consider Bmore my mongering base as DC is also being watched around the usual spots by the same Uncle.

    El Salvador: Holy shit. You get a chick with zero drug habits and clean AF for two Jacksons. Here is a good map of places you can go to in the upscale area of San Salvador.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...016418456&z=15

    Check out the map, details all the spots and even includes a short recon of the tuition fees around here. As a regular SW monger I went out on the streets and picked up two nineteen year old chicks. Brought them back to my place close by and had a 3 way. Damage was three jacksons. I also hit up one of the clubs on the map, Jackson and linc damage. Girl looked like Penelope Cruz.

    Chile: The best. You go online to find a chick and then hit her up. Go to her place, get a nice bang in. The clubs in Santiago will have also some action. But fuck that. Pricey and at one of them I almost got drugged. The chick I asked for a dance in a private room comes back with another chick who then decides to hand me my glass with her hand over it. Then insisted I drink it. This is common in Lat Am, these * are called "Peperas" (pepper sprinklers) and watch out.

    Great thing about Chile is the work is semi legal; chicks cannot negotiate prices on the streets and no illegal act may take place on the streets. Which is why you get their apt.

    www.sexo.cl

    https://www.elsilencio.cl/

    A taste of what I had.

    http://sexo.cl/?id=997&id_Ficha=6233

    The numbers for tuition are on there.

    Needless to say, taking a long weekend or 5 days off to go on these trips is dope. Anyway, any mongers interested in a trip. Happy to be a guide and companion.

    Monger out.

  12. #35957

    Anna

    Does anyone have a working # for her currently? After my familier friends passing, LE confiscated her phone. I was offered her # once before, but didn't take it because I was told it was a shared # with her BF.

    I'm not sure what the situation now is. If anyone has info on a secure way to contact her, please PM me.

  13. #35956
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernChedr  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina was busy so I decided to hit the street and look for something worthwhile.

    After about 20 minutes ran into Jalin. She passed me up at first, but went around the block since LEO was everywhere.

    I was about to leave but she flagged me over.

    Took her to a dark alley since she didn't want to leave the block and went to work.

    BBBJ, CFS Miss K9 almost anal but it was just too big. She has phenom top skills, but she ran from me k9. I was gettin good deep strokes and she's tiny so I could see on her face she was just barely takin it.

    Went easy on her and focused on finishing within 10 min. When I finished she perked up and said she can handle big size just not in a car.

    Damage was 1 jack 1 link + "tip".

    She's SKINNY and I wasn't going to give her a repeat but she promised same price in a room and she won't run from my size so I said bet.

    We'll see how it goes next time.
    She can take it. Will complain but will take it. Bring lube. LOL.

  14. #35955

    My Page

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    What's your page called? I remember some of the early days and I tell her about it. She says shes gonna get it together but well see.
    Clear your inbox or send me a message.

  15. #35954

    Jalin

    Sabrina was busy so I decided to hit the street and look for something worthwhile.

    After about 20 minutes ran into Jalin. She passed me up at first, but went around the block since LEO was everywhere.

    I was about to leave but she flagged me over.

    Took her to a dark alley since she didn't want to leave the block and went to work.

    BBBJ, CFS Miss K9 almost anal but it was just too big. She has phenom top skills, but she ran from me k9. I was gettin good deep strokes and she's tiny so I could see on her face she was just barely takin it.

    Went easy on her and focused on finishing within 10 min. When I finished she perked up and said she can handle big size just not in a car.

    Damage was 1 jack 1 link + "tip".

    She's SKINNY and I wasn't going to give her a repeat but she promised same price in a room and she won't run from my size so I said bet.

    We'll see how it goes next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape