Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 30759
-
02-22-18 17:55 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 65Jennifer
I've also been with Jennifer. Yes she is the tall one with blondish hair. FS on table. When I saw her it was on the 22nd floor if I remember correctly. She said she was 29 and I thought no way. Then she said 31 LOL. I would guess she's early 40's.
Originally Posted by Esunchiste
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 16:04 #19313Senior Member

Posts: 669Kylie at Siam Thai
Kylie has expanded her menu during the last year. Quite surprising since she works at Siam Thai. If you are into chunky women, Kylie is the one for you.
Originally Posted by AmazingTouch
[View Original Post]
She has nice natural Bs with nice size areolas. Is nice and smooth downstairs.
-
02-22-18 15:09 #19312Regular Member

Posts: 9Howzit Brothers,
Originally Posted by Esunchiste
[View Original Post]
I also made an appointment with "Jennifer" and also got the same lady as Esunchiste. She isn't even close to "Jennifer's" pics on the ads but she insisted it was her. I told her that I didn't want to argue about and just walked out. In my opinion If we all just refuse this b. S. And just walk I believe this widely practiced false advertisement would stop.
-
02-22-18 12:57 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 115Jennifer
I'm one of those that got the "B&S". But I'm thinking it's possibly just a misunderstanding the same person?
Originally Posted by OjiiChan69
[View Original Post]
Here's what I think. The Jennifer I saw was a taller 40+ year old Asian lady with bleached hair who claimed it was her in the pic. I've read other reports of people describing the same lady. I'm thinking that POSSIBLY other people are seeing the same lady and thinking it's the girl in the pic? So to them they seeing the real Jennifer, but in reality we all seeing the same Asian chick with bleached hair. Idk.
At ojii how old did your Jennifer look?
-
02-22-18 12:50 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 115I interpreted that as she likes her boobies sucked. But who knows.
Originally Posted by SamKanigawa
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 06:38 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 274Joy
Is joy lactating?
Originally Posted by AmazingTouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 04:23 #19308Senior Member

Posts: 109Thank you for the report.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 04:21 #19307Senior Member

Posts: 109Thank you for the info.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 03:41 #19306Senior Member

Posts: 56http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...772982/7905613
About time I made a report for Rika. People here call her Riko, her ad says Riko, but she says her name is Rika. I even asked her, Riko or Rika? And she said Rika. She's not Japanese, and she doesn't seem to be a typical Chinese provider, maybe she's Taiwanese or Mongolian? No GFE to be had here. Just some fake ass dirty talk. She didn't give me a BBBJ, but I never ask on the first time. But she's down for any and all positions and she has a surprisingly tight pussy, had to pace myself.
Damage- $$.
L- 6 1/2.
A- 7.
S- 8 1/2.
-
02-22-18 03:20 #19305Senior Member

Posts: 56Kylie, sister of owner of Siam Thai? 100% legit? I don't think so. See my review. Been a while, I should check her out again soon!
Originally Posted by AmazingTouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 00:47 #19304Senior Member

Posts: 109Thank you. I've seen Kylie, very attractive girl. She was always 100% legit with me. But so was Judy and Wendy for me.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 21:43 #19303Senior Member

Posts: 5231Super soft thighs and buns, with very smooth skin. Soft sweet pretty voice.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
She is beautiful (as in the pic) when made-up but otherwise may be too masculine for some. Very fresh both front and back; also likes to breastfeed. Very laid-back. No rushing or upsell but don't try to lo-ball her.
-
02-21-18 21:20 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 72Filipino Ellie
Has anyone tried? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...501764512.html.
-
02-21-18 19:26 #19301Senior Member

Posts: 493411
Joy is a very attractive Thai woman--don't be fooled by her conservative mannerisms. Everything is on the menu if you are respectful and she is attracted to you. She didn't like my friend so he only got the sensual HE. Although YMMV she is not an AMP provider by any means. I enjoyed the hunt and was successful. I'm sure there are others. All covered service in multiple positions. And she could take a pounding. Although she is a small woman her body is not tight like Lulu, Yuna, or Blue.
Originally Posted by AmazingTouch
[View Original Post]
I've had FS with Jessie, Nadia, Joy, Summer, Wendy, and Judy. I have my eyes on Kylie from Siam Thai--can you provide info on her. I saw her as I was exiting an appointment and she looked at me like she knows I'm going to see her soon.
-
02-21-18 19:11 #19300Senior Member

Posts: 47Tammy at Veras
No massage skills only there for the HE special which she makes $90 bucks TAX FREE.
Originally Posted by BigM808
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






