Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 243 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1366

    More specific

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Making a request for some help last week, for my Detroit weekend that is cumming up. I must say, I did receive some help,(very little) did get a Brother who gave me bad information on 4 providers,(names, Phone) I guess to break my balls! W T F is up, is this way you Detroit Brothers help? I guess if you are fighting about grammar, writing skills you have no time for" Pussy reporting" ! Very sad! Drk.
    It helps if you are more specific what you are looking for. Sorry about the dbag giving bad info. Stupid shit but not all mongers are same. I might need your help when I'm travelIng.

    -BTM.

  2. #1365
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    A fav or two

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenCaul  [View Original Post]
    I did not see your post. What info are you asking for? I will help if I can.
    Not a lot, open to most, price doesn't matter. Just more then being jacked around on leads that are fuck up dead ends! LOL drk thnks.

  3. #1364

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Making a request for some help last week, for my Detroit weekend that is cumming up. I must say, I did receive some help,(very little) did get a Brother who gave me bad information on 4 providers,(names, Phone) I guess to break my balls! W T F is up, is this way you Detroit Brothers help? I guess if you are fighting about grammar, writing skills you have no time for" Pussy reporting" ! Very sad! Drk.
    I did not see your post. What info are you asking for? I will help if I can.

  4. #1363

    My 2 cents on grammar.

    Sometimes I don't have time to proof read my own stuff. I speak into my pad for most of my reports and reviews. If I'm driving I can't always proof read (I know, don't do it while driving). But I have to tell you, when I speak my reviews / reports, it is the funniest thing I've ever read. I almost want to post it anyways. Let's face it we're not writing a thesis or book report here. I,like some of you, just get too lazy to proof read. I'm here for the reports and reviews as long as I can make it out I'm good with it. No judging here.

  5. #1362

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    I sympathize with both of you. In my profession, excellent written and verbal communication skillls are a requirement, and it is annoying to me to decipher poorly written documentation from coworkers for whom English is not their primary language. And my wife hates when I correct her grammar. I haven't learned yet to stop, because I can't tolerate hearing or reading it. Yet, she still asks me to proofread her emails and documents when they have some importance.

    BUT -- this forum isn't a venue for displaying our expertise in grammar or wordsmithing. As the OP said, this is a place to exchange information on SP's. If members want to post using street vernacular, what's the problem? As he said, new words and terms are coined daily, and we ought not be afraid of being exposed to them. After all, likely the young women we meet will be using similar language.

    I found the comment about "I know you can't change your education but you can change how you write" to be particularly condescending. Not designed for persuading your opponent to your point of view, now was it. More like taking potshots at a target. Is this effort productive?

    Instead of kicking sand in each other's faces, let's remember we come to this site with a common need and a shared purpose -- helping each other in finding reliable SP's who provide good service for reasonable rates in a safe location.
    Agreed. There's a few new reviews and info on here with spelling and grammar errors, that means all of them will be a target at this rate. I have no idea why there's unnecessary attacks. Not everyone is into that. But yea. I Agree. I'm at a can't beat them join them in grammar. I talk proper and the provider who was a white girl was talking slang. LOL.

  6. #1361
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Is it me

    Making a request for some help last week, for my Detroit weekend that is cumming up. I must say, I did receive some help,(very little) did get a Brother who gave me bad information on 4 providers,(names, Phone) I guess to break my balls! W T F is up, is this way you Detroit Brothers help? I guess if you are fighting about grammar, writing skills you have no time for" Pussy reporting" ! Very sad! Drk.

  7. #1360

    Re: Grammar police

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yea, your one of those guys. Seeing your track record your after whoever for whatever. Well I'm not here for all that. Your on here 247, I'm here once in a while. So won't respond to your next reply if you do reply. I'll just give you the win so you feel better. You win I'm just some random street scum who is beneath people or whatever cause is was replaced with if. So hope that makes you feel better til the next person you feel the need to start drama with. Shit if yall want remove me. Not worth the b's. Supposed to be here to discuss what's going on in the streets and pass info not get turnt up and pissed over words being replace or misspelled like a little kid. I'm out. See ya.
    I sympathize with both of you. In my profession, excellent written and verbal communication skillls are a requirement, and it is annoying to me to decipher poorly written documentation from coworkers for whom English is not their primary language. And my wife hates when I correct her grammar. I haven't learned yet to stop, because I can't tolerate hearing or reading it. Yet, she still asks me to proofread her emails and documents when they have some importance.

    BUT -- this forum isn't a venue for displaying our expertise in grammar or wordsmithing. As the OP said, this is a place to exchange information on SP's. If members want to post using street vernacular, what's the problem? As he said, new words and terms are coined daily, and we ought not be afraid of being exposed to them. After all, likely the young women we meet will be using similar language.

    I found the comment about "I know you can't change your education but you can change how you write" to be particularly condescending. Not designed for persuading your opponent to your point of view, now was it. More like taking potshots at a target. Is this effort productive?

    Instead of kicking sand in each other's faces, let's remember we come to this site with a common need and a shared purpose -- helping each other in finding reliable SP's who provide good service for reasonable rates in a safe location.

  8. #1359

    BigCass

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCass  [View Original Post]
    Willing to share info with reliable senior members. Found 2 ladies, one of which is AA. Only explored a verbal conversation with each but both were quite good and reasonable. Looking for a utr in return preferably in the utica or surrounding area.
    Are you looking to swap UTRs you have never sampled, or even met, for a properly auditioned lady? Really?

  9. #1358

    Oh wait. Your that guy

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsideDown  [View Original Post]
    Auto correct doesn't change proper English to, and I quote, "whoever paying these hoes 70 or more for ss if messing the game up for us who aren't big balling."

    Maybe you should read the rules, assuming you can read. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...tingguidelines
    Yea, your one of those guys. Seeing your track record your after whoever for whatever. Well I'm not here for all that. Your on here 247, I'm here once in a while. So won't respond to your next reply if you do reply. I'll just give you the win so you feel better. You win I'm just some random street scum who is beneath people or whatever cause is was replaced with if. So hope that makes you feel better til the next person you feel the need to start drama with. Shit if yall want remove me. Not worth the b's. Supposed to be here to discuss what's going on in the streets and pass info not get turnt up and pissed over words being replace or misspelled like a little kid. I'm out. See ya.

  10. #1357
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Seeing how your awfully angry about my speed grammar in a time where twerk exist. Shit I wouldn't go on social media if I was you, there's a thing where new words are created like meme and words are altered from for sure to go sho and cashmeoutside. Hopefully you get that degree in grammar police LOL anyways on a serious note. There's a thing called auto correct, you might of heard of it. Yea it changes what you write to the wrong thing at times. And I type pretty fast and hit send. So last thing I'm concerned about unless I'm writing an important document is my spelling and grammar. You need to chill were in times where crazies are running the world and people are in general nuts. Your OCD on my spelling should be the least of your concern. In fact here's one grammar hurt before you must. Or grimmer hort before you most LOL.
    Auto correct doesn't change proper English to, and I quote, "whoever paying these hoes 70 or more for ss if messing the game up for us who aren't big balling."

    Maybe you should read the rules, assuming you can read. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...tingguidelines
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DTownFreak.jpg‎  

  11. #1356

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Seeing how your awfully angry about my speed grammar in a time where twerk exist. Shit I wouldn't go on social media if I was you, there's a thing where new words are created like meme and words are altered from for sure to go sho and cashmeoutside. Hopefully you get that degree in grammar police LOL anyways on a serious note. There's a thing called auto correct, you might of heard of it. Yea it changes what you write to the wrong thing at times. And I type pretty fast and hit send. So last thing I'm concerned about unless I'm writing an important document is my spelling and grammar. You need to chill were in times where crazies are running the world and people are in general nuts. Your OCD on my spelling should be the least of your concern. In fact here's one grammar hurt before you must. Or grimmer hort before you most LOL.
    I'd agree or disagree if I could discern what you are trying to say. If you could find five seconds to do some proof reading, we could find out what your struggling to say.

  12. #1355
    Quote Originally Posted by UpsideDown  [View Original Post]
    I know there is nothing you can do about the way you talk because of your lack of education, but there is something you can do about the way you write. Try using Grammarly. Honestly you can go back a 1000 post and you won't see one member with your posting style.

    https://www.grammarly.com/?q=brand&u...EaAsKKEALw_wcB
    Daaaaamn Brogroni. Why you got to be dissin on his gramatizationing? We all get he aint got no basic schoolin, but he on point.

  13. #1354

    Thank you for your service officer of grammar.

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsideDown  [View Original Post]
    I know there is nothing you can do about the way you talk because of your lack of education, but there is something you can do about the way you write. Try using Grammarly. Honestly you can go back a 1000 post and you won't see one member with your posting style.

    https://www.grammarly.com/?q=brand&u...EaAsKKEALw_wcB
    Seeing how your awfully angry about my speed grammar in a time where twerk exist. Shit I wouldn't go on social media if I was you, there's a thing where new words are created like meme and words are altered from for sure to go sho and cashmeoutside. Hopefully you get that degree in grammar police LOL anyways on a serious note. There's a thing called auto correct, you might of heard of it. Yea it changes what you write to the wrong thing at times. And I type pretty fast and hit send. So last thing I'm concerned about unless I'm writing an important document is my spelling and grammar. You need to chill were in times where crazies are running the world and people are in general nuts. Your OCD on my spelling should be the least of your concern. In fact here's one grammar hurt before you must. Or grimmer hort before you most LOL.

  14. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Whoever paying these hoes 70 or more for ss if messing the game up for us who aren't big balling. These hoes playing games now. Not calling them women from how they been lately. Have them agree to a 50 ss just to get to them and they don't answer, or insult you when your close by, had a hoe say no way your black when I showed up. No time for their games, something is wrong with them. So all these bare bone hoes is for you all to spend your 70 and up bucks on. Have fun. I'm out.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice the lowest rate for all these hoes are all a sudden 70? I been getting quoted 70 since last July. I mist 40 ss. And I'd be damned if I dropped 70 on 40 dollar quality chick. They would get 70 as a tip if they wasn't bitchy and was cool as hell. No 70's and up off the rip.
    I know there is nothing you can do about the way you talk because of your lack of education, but there is something you can do about the way you write. Try using Grammarly. Honestly you can go back a 1000 post and you won't see one member with your posting style.

    https://www.grammarly.com/?q=brand&u...EaAsKKEALw_wcB

  15. #1352

    Bad manners with my UTR referral

    If the lady has a screening requirement and you don't want to comply, just move on quickly and quietly. There is no point to arguing with her.

    If you're told in advance to be patient & keep texts basic and do all negotiating face to face, follow the protocol. Don't blow up her phone.

    If you received the courtesy of a referral, don't assume you can share it, especially not with someone who doesn't know the ground rules above.

    And the BIG ONE.

    DO NOT TELL HER SHE IS BEING DISCUSSED ONLINE.

    Some manners and common sense go a long way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape