Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 572 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 8566
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2956

    Easy Cum Easy Go?

    Had a bit of time yesterady afternoon and was going to swing by my newest local haunt, Anuja Spa in Husdon to see my sexy big titted hottie Angela to take a load off my mind. I tried to call a couple of times and just got voicemail which was odd. I was in the area, so I swung by and, alas, as I had feared with them being in such a high profile place in downtown Hudson as I rounded the corner I saw a magenta official looking document with a town seal was posted on the door and I could make out "Cease" before I kept on walking in case it was being watched for return customers. A shame, but I was wary each time I went in for service as it is / was literally like 2 blocks from town hall on the main drag. Wish they had chosen a more low profile location. Now, I don't know if this was an actual bust or if, like TREND Spa down the street, they got shut down until all the proper paperwork licensing each of the massage girls was obtained. But, I fear the former as they were pretty brazen, in my opinion, for the area.

    I'd been meaning to post on here about Anuja as I've gone half a dozen times now since I found out about them opening up last November. I'm patient and don't mind a visit or two to scope out a new place if it shows promise on the 1st visit. 1st visit was decent with a nice looking younger girl and a pretty vanilla manual release with no roaming, but on my 2nd visit I got Angela who seems to be the weekday mamasan. (I did go on the weekend twice and Angela was not there and an older not "working" lady was at the desk.) Angela was awesome, real nice massage, awesome body and tits and nice release. And again, with my patience, over four visits with her I had worked up to full access up top and OTC down below and there were indications UTC downstairs may be available. No indication that FS would ever be offered unfortunately, but one can dream. Only downside was with her running the front desk when it got busy she was in and out my room far too many times, but she had the goods to keep me coming back even with that distraction.

    I wasn't able to find any news about a recent bust, but if it happened recently may take a week to pop up on crime blotters. Anuja's entire internet presence seems to be gone. They had been advertising on BP daily. So it doesn't bode well, but perhaps it is temporary.

  2. #2955

    Bvr

    Long time lurker first time posting. Stopped by BVR for the first time and drew Nikki. Pretty girl, nice body, OK english. Really good massage, I mean really good. Minimal tease at first. OTC while on my stomach. She had these tight spandex pants that showed camel toe. I could easily feel her lips and clit. On the flip I unsnap her bra and lifted her top. Nice B's with great nipples. Mutual nipple play was fun. Nice HE with explosive orgasm that hit her in the face. She laughed and didn't miss a beat saying "oh so strong, ha ha" LOL. . 5 HF. 5 tip. On the way out saw really pretty busty asian with a sort stylish hair cut. Hope to try her soon.

  3. #2954

    Massage.

    Never been to an AMP but I will have an opportunity in the Worcester area.

    Not familiar but would love a great recommendation.

    Please PM your suggestions.

  4. #2953
    Quote Originally Posted by JpcCT  [View Original Post]
    Drew Sophia on Thursday night.

    Looks: 7.

    Massage / Tease: 8.

    Finish: 7 (rushed).

    Last two times the girls were looking for more than the standard C-note. Wonder what's going on to cause this?
    I had a great time with Sophia a week or two ago. Excellent boobies, my type of girl. $100 was all inclusive.

  5. #2952

    X4.

    Has anyone been to X4 in Oxford of late? Probably been a year or so for me, not sure if it's still worth it when in the area or if I should seek another venue.

  6. #2951

    You read my mind

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Some of us mongers know the world we are stepping into when dealing with these girls. Especially on first meeting, we go in with our guards slightly up, our wallets and cell phones in our car, and our expectations set bellow what we are wishing for. When things go well, maybe we just met a new regular girl worth visiting again. When things don't go so well, we move on and forget about it.

    I never demand more than what the girl is offering. If she claims to do something and then doesn't do it upon delivery, I'm fine with that, because I know I will not be donating anything else to her charity in the future. Most of us naturally live by these guidelines, similar to how most of us don't hit our wives because they burn't the gravy. But, there are men among us who don't think their message is being heard, who feel they're being taken advantage of or not being respected. These types may even think there's some deficit within them to which a provider could sense and take advantage of if she wanted to, and they must counteract this by showing them that this weakness will not be exploited. These men are not good at practicing humility, their ego's are not good at stepping down and accepting some disappointment. They especially cannot accept disappointment from a physically and mentally weaker version of themselves (the female), as her position in society doesn't deem her the right to decide who gets a cookie and who doesn't. And the mere fact that this female has decided that he (the man) is not worthy of getting everything he desires, is the ultimate blow to his self worth and the ultimate accelerant to his self doubt. This in turn makes the man panic and get irritated, to which his only solution to showing he is a worthy man, equal to the worthiest, is to physically dominate and suppress and notion of equality or superiority that the female may posses.

    The thing is, the man being in a house of providers, is in itself a weakness. There is no superiority possible at that point on the mans behalf. He's in a vulnerable position and will be lucky to do business with someone who won't exploit that. He is a customer hoping to be taken care of. He doesn't have the right to forcefully tell the sales team how to do business. His only option is to find a different dealership and hope they have better saleswomen.
    That's one of the most eloquently written and thoughtful posts I've ever read here, and it shows the kind of strength of character, humility, and kindness that I try to bring to the table when I'm visiting our companions. It's an attitude that has gifted me with MUCH more than what some of our lady friends initially offer or advertise.

    I, too, go in with my expectations low on a first meeting to avoid disappointment and am nearly always surprised at what's offered as the sessions evolve. And it's NOT as if I'm in any way submissive. I'm dominant, confident, but also gentle, kind, and respectful, so I suppose they sense that and are willing to give more in return. I've had more than one girl tell me they wish more of their clients had my attitude. Then again, perhaps I'm just fortunate to have chosen the right girls. Who knows?

    What I DO know is acting the brute seems to me to be counter-productive and bound to get you black-listed or worse, and that being a gentleman usually gets you more satisfaction than was bargained for. Perhaps that makes me an atypical monger.

    But what I really want to say is. . . Well written, Is Thata SW, well written!!

  7. #2950

    Bad Way To Approach Providers.

    Some of us mongers know the world we are stepping into when dealing with these girls. Especially on first meeting, we go in with our guards slightly up, our wallets and cell phones in our car, and our expectations set bellow what we are wishing for. When things go well, maybe we just met a new regular girl worth visiting again. When things don't go so well, we move on and forget about it.

    I never demand more than what the girl is offering. If she claims to do something and then doesn't do it upon delivery, I'm fine with that, because I know I will not be donating anything else to her charity in the future. Most of us naturally live by these guidelines, similar to how most of us don't hit our wives because they burn't the gravy. But, there are men among us who don't think their message is being heard, who feel they're being taken advantage of or not being respected. These types may even think there's some deficit within them to which a provider could sense and take advantage of if she wanted to, and they must counteract this by showing them that this weakness will not be exploited. These men are not good at practicing humility, their ego's are not good at stepping down and accepting some disappointment. They especially cannot accept disappointment from a physically and mentally weaker version of themselves (the female), as her position in society doesn't deem her the right to decide who gets a cookie and who doesn't. And the mere fact that this female has decided that he (the man) is not worthy of getting everything he desires, is the ultimate blow to his self worth and the ultimate accelerant to his self doubt. This in turn makes the man panic and get irritated, to which his only solution to showing he is a worthy man, equal to the worthiest, is to physically dominate and suppress and notion of equality or superiority that the female may posses.

    The thing is, the man being in a house of providers, is in itself a weakness. There is no superiority possible at that point on the mans behalf. He's in a vulnerable position and will be lucky to do business with someone who won't exploit that. He is a customer hoping to be taken care of. He doesn't have the right to forcefully tell the sales team how to do business. His only option is to find a different dealership and hope they have better saleswomen.

  8. #2949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Can't visit

    Drew Sophia on Thursday night.

    Looks: 7.

    Massage / Tease: 8.

    Finish: 7 (rushed).

    Last two times the girls were looking for more than the standard C-note. Wonder what's going on to cause this?

  9. #2948

    1&2

    1. Here in the States, to skirt around the law, women are paid for their "time" instead. No law against that. During that time, if they are so overcome with lust for you that they want sex, that's legal.

    2. The post was so brazen, that by the time I got around to reading it, I honestly thought it had already been reported. Like seeing a car accident and thinking the ambulance is already on the way. Next time, I'll hit the button.

    Cool, cool, cool.

    1. I know brother and I don't know how you guys do it.


    2. I was shocked when I read it and I was fucking FLOORED when he defended it not once but twice.

    A2

  10. #2947

    This discussion should be over.

    You as an admin don't need to explain yourself. I was shocked that the post lasted as long as it did. (I wasn't touching this with a 10 ft pole.) I read the op and it's clear as day. Women are not meat. If they rip you off, take the hit. They need the money way more than we do. If a woman says no, it's over. Take the loss and find another one that suits you. We pay women for their time. They are not obligated to do anything with us, and can end the meeting at their discretion. This is all basic stuff. Maybe a reminder is needed. That guy went on and on, trying to justify what was clearly a rape. I honestly read that post thinking it'll be taken down in seconds and that's be the end of it.

    Two things,

    1. I pay women for sex, good sex, I'm 100% clear about that up front (given I don't fuck around in barbaric countries like the USA where it's illegal) I do not pay them for their time. They can end the session anytime they want but they won't get paid if they end it before the agreed upon time and service. Women taking your money for sex then changing their mind and keeping the money may be basic stuff in your book but it's not in mine. Unless I am at a brothel I also never pay them until the session is complete, which they are also informed about ahead of time so they have no opportunity to rip me off. If they don't agree to those terms I hang up and call the next one.

    2. At the time that post was originally put up the poster was an unmoderated senior member, I never saw it until it was reported. Why didn't you report it when you saw it?

    A2

  11. #2946
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    It's all about consent

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in quite a while, so bear with me. I have had similar experiences as SP508 had. I always play the gentle, slow card and always get my way. If it ever takes a wrong turn and I can't have my way, I think I would politely ask for a reduction in pay and get a handy, leave and probably not go back regardless of the outcome. I think we should all understand that once something makes it out to the internet it NEVER goes away. In this day and age of allegations of sexual misconduct floating around, I am going to be sure what I post is accurate and not tempt the "indiscretion" beast.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Clit.
    You can pay chicks for rough sex we have no problems with that. You can pay for rape fantasy's if you want, no problem because that's all agreed on.

    This is the chronology of that post.

    He posted the rape story. Somebody reported it "dude, I think some guy is posting about raping some chick. " I looked at the post and read what he said, it was sexual assault, I removed it, threw the flag and put the account on moderation. THEN he came on and said "I didn't rape her so would you please make the redact text go away" so I posted what he wrote and said, yeah, this is rape as you wrote it. THEN he justified it but didn't say something else happened, he tried to say "she fought me every step if the way. But eventually succumbed to the inevitable" was consensual sex, clearly it is not and it is also not "I always play the gentle, slow card and always get my way. " There was nothing "slow" nor "gentle" in what he wrote. And there was certainly no accepting no as a no and trying to get his money back.

    I've been moderating the forum for 5 years and this is the second time I've had to throw this flag. I don't pull it out of my pocket lightly but it's all in what he posted.

  12. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    Way to keep things in shape around here A2!

    Seeker.
    I haven't posted in quite a while, so bear with me. I have had similar experiences as SP508 had. I always play the gentle, slow card and always get my way. If it ever takes a wrong turn and I can't have my way, I think I would politely ask for a reduction in pay and get a handy, leave and probably not go back regardless of the outcome. I think we should all understand that once something makes it out to the internet it NEVER goes away. In this day and age of allegations of sexual misconduct floating around, I am going to be sure what I post is accurate and not tempt the "indiscretion" beast.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Clit.

  13. #2944

    Well done A2

    Way to keep things in shape around here A2!

    Seeker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I've heard about guys like you and until this moment I always thought they were a figment of feminazi imagination. No shit, I honestly did.

    You wrote "she fought me every step of the way!! Kept motioning too big and pointed to the kitty and made the small sign with her fingers but I persisted. WOW SHE WASNT KIDDING! I couldn't get all the way in but it felt great though. She damn near almost was half way off the table trying to make it so I couldn't work my way in deeper. Eventually my efforts to drive it home succumbed to the inevitable and I filled the bag."

    And now you are saying "everything was consensual" and "At no point did she say no or try to make me stop" when they "fight you every step of the way" that's them telling you no.

    You honestly believe this wasn't rape.

    A2 is fucking dumbstruck and you need to fucking go. I thought keeping you on moderation would be enough but you can't be a part of this site anymore.

    A2

  14. #2943

    Well done

    A2, I applaud you for your morals and scruples. It sounded like rape to me as well, or at the VERY least abusive treatment.

    A provider's limits aren't to be exceeded, EVER!!

    Sometimes, in my experience, they'll relax them willingly, but in the Gentleman's Handbook no means no. Sometimes it means "No, not today", or "No, maybe next time", but it never, ever means "Yeah, go ahead and violate my boundaries or hurt me".

    Guys like him are predators. Thank you for keeping a high standard here.

  15. #2942
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by SP508  [View Original Post]
    I still stand by the post. Everything was consensual but I can see how it was poorly worded. At no point did she say no or try to make me stop because I would have. Just played the game that many providers do after they get the money from you before they fill their end of the bargain.
    I've heard about guys like you and until this moment I always thought they were a figment of feminazi imagination. No shit, I honestly did.

    You wrote "she fought me every step of the way!! Kept motioning too big and pointed to the kitty and made the small sign with her fingers but I persisted. WOW SHE WASNT KIDDING! I couldn't get all the way in but it felt great though. She damn near almost was half way off the table trying to make it so I couldn't work my way in deeper. Eventually my efforts to drive it home succumbed to the inevitable and I filled the bag."

    And now you are saying "everything was consensual" and "At no point did she say no or try to make me stop" when they "fight you every step of the way" that's them telling you no.

    You honestly believe this wasn't rape.

    A2 is fucking dumbstruck and you need to fucking go. I thought keeping you on moderation would be enough but you can't be a part of this site anymore.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape