Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18483

    Cans

    It would be much appreciated if somebody can point me in the direction of a MT with large cans.

  2. #18482

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    I visited this place today and I was invited by Maria. She was not so attractive. I insisted I want Coco and in came Coco who looked easy on eyes. She may be in her early 40's but very fit and sexy. As you said in your earlier review, she is open for all kinds of roaming (fiv. Etc). I think more is on table if we visit more.
    Did she question at all why you requested her without seeing her before? Always awkward when they grill you on that. I usually just go and roll the dice at these places.

  3. #18481
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinPoker  [View Original Post]
    Can't say it was a complete fail, it was ok. Had "Maria" this time, she was thin, not very pretty but her body was decent. She allowed some roaming, not as much as Coco, but I supposed beggars can't be choosers. On the flip she didn't tease much and actually tried to get me to do a DIY-HE, I wasn't buying it, and instead guided her hand exactly where it needed to be, she obliged, and quite enthusiastically I must say. Same 60/40 handshake, again, not bad but had a better time with coco.
    I visited this place today and I was invited by Maria. She was not so attractive. I insisted I want Coco and in came Coco who looked easy on eyes. She may be in her early 40's but very fit and sexy. As you said in your earlier review, she is open for all kinds of roaming (fiv. Etc). I think more is on table if we visit more.

  4. #18480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Angel Spa.

    On Ashland and Addison. Just a few blocks west of Wrigley Field has officially closed. For rent sign on the window. I guess not offering extra play cost them business.

  5. #18479
    I've never been but the website makes it clear it would be an upsell. I'll pass on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    There is nothing special there, just clean. Mediocre therapist and massage. Funny up-selling. Starting point is 100, dropped to 50, and behaved as if she was during a huge favor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Very expensive handshake.

  6. #18478

    DG place (+1)

    There is nothing special there, just clean. Mediocre therapist and massage. Funny up-selling. Starting point is 100, dropped to 50, and behaved as if she was during a huge favor.

  7. #18477

    Real pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco20  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried this spot in DG? What's the deal? Too good to be true?
    Very expensive handshake.

  8. #18476

    Went back for round 2, meh.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinPoker  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in the other day on a whim, $. 6 at the door for the hour, got a cute Asian (Coco?) allowed loads of roaming and provided lots of teasing start to finish (HE), $. 4 for the tip at the end. I don't do this often but must admit I was pleasantly surprised, will repeat.
    Can't say it was a complete fail, it was ok. Had "Maria" this time, she was thin, not very pretty but her body was decent. She allowed some roaming, not as much as Coco, but I supposed beggars can't be choosers. On the flip she didn't tease much and actually tried to get me to do a DIY-HE, I wasn't buying it, and instead guided her hand exactly where it needed to be, she obliged, and quite enthusiastically I must say. Same 60/40 handshake, again, not bad but had a better time with coco.

  9. #18475

    Elite muse?

    Anybody tried this spot in DG? What's the deal? Too good to be true?

  10. #18474

    Flat rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy99  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend some providers with flat rates (tip already included)? Within city limits. Pm me or post here. Much appreciated.
    There are planty of ads on BP and CL asking approximately for $130 and up. These usually are all-inclusive numbers.

  11. #18473

    ISO massage + soak

    Saw a few ads on BP massage section for a turkish bath in lakeview, bubble bath in south loop with a euro, and then jacuzzi place in bucktown.

    Anyone have any good experiences in Chi with this, or have other recommendations? I've been to the place out in belvidere years ago.

    Just need a bunch of chlorine to keep it clean. But nothing like a soak with a sexy lady.

  12. #18472

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinPoker  [View Original Post]
    Care to share the info on this place?
    I'm a somewhat regular user of this place these days. I will say without a doubt I've never had a bad experience. I don't like to get to detailed on pricing, but it's not cheap. Menus vary perhaps a bit among the ladies, but I've never had a bad time there. Still, your all-in cost will likely approach what you might pay from a full-service escort agency.

  13. #18471

    Not on Pulaski

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    Is it 4112, N Pulaski?
    They used to be up on Lawrence, now they are West of the Loop, near Western Avenue and Grand.

  14. #18470

    Flat rates

    Can anyone recommend some providers with flat rates (tip already included)? Within city limits. Pm me or post here. Much appreciated.

  15. #18469

    Extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    Well after a long hiatus of latin massages I decided to take a break from AMPs for a bit and decided to try a latin massage. I always have to consider the upselling when going to them, so I grabbed an extra buck and made an appointment with Sofia on Pulaski. It turned out she was a licensed therapist with years of experience in massage therapy and it showed. The place itself had incense burning and was well decorated, I briefly met Gina who looked nice true to her photos and there is a massage table in the back where you will get your massage. Sofia herself I would put at her 40's with a body that looked good in the dim lighting.

    Overall fantastic massage, damage without tips are. 6 hh. 8 45 min. 1 hr, so if you looking splurge you likely will not be disappointed stopping there. I want to try Sara next time, but I wonder how Sofia would feel about that she flattered me so much it would be a bit of a shame hehe.
    Did you receive extras? Also the prices are showing up weird.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape