Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 867 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 12998
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4028

    Soothe

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    How is the Soothe game in LA? It was great for me in Chicago and SF.
    What kind of girls? White?

  2. #4027

    Soothe

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Hey please relate how Soothe works for you. Just tried a booking but NO pICS?? So is a hit or miss deal at $109 per? Hoping like Massage Anywhere there would be a pic.
    Wow, the site looks interesting. I am guessing for 109.00 you take a shot. Sounds like you cannot pick a girl at all, but you can re-book with the same one. For 109, it is a pretty good deal for a legit outcall massage. I assume if you want extra, and the gal is willing and you do not get fucken arrested, it is at least 100 more. There must be some way they avoid having guys go off line and picking girls off of soothe privately.

  3. #4026

    Soothe

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    How is the Soothe game in LA? It was great for me in Chicago and SF.
    Hey please relate how Soothe works for you. Just tried a booking but NO pICS?? So is a hit or miss deal at $109 per? Hoping like Massage Anywhere there would be a pic.

  4. #4025

    Soothe

    How is the Soothe game in LA? It was great for me in Chicago and SF.

  5. #4024

    Ad hominem, QED.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians  [View Original Post]
    Only way to describe THIS bullshit rant.
    Sounds like I saw you.

  6. #4023
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    Somebody's had a suckfest of a life.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #4022

    Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by StarsAndStripe  [View Original Post]
    Seen her several times. Legit cheap and friendly. Decent massage and HJ.
    I saw her once in person at a trick office by lax. I was getting a non-handie from lohannes. When leaving I saw jean, this was at least 6 years go. Jean looked like she was applying for social security, and late.

  8. #4021

    Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGlia  [View Original Post]
    I will be in from out of town and was hoping to connect with someone that will at least get the job done. I did find some reviews on The Other Board and they seem ok but I don't have the full VIP access. Has anyone met her before? Is it worth it? If so, please share some details if you can, her number ends with 1085.
    Seen her several times. Legit cheap and friendly. Decent massage and HJ.

  9. #4020

    Lazy

    Cops just keep getting lazier and lazier.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenUnicorn1  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen-.

    Upon my recent travels to Bangkok and Shanghai, I find my usual MP's on the Westside just aren't cutting it for me anymore. I didn't go nuts in the East, but I did wander into quite a few massage places with young girls who would immediately get topless, give a decent massage, and would spend good time with the boys downstairs.

    Where are the lovely little HE massage girls in LA?

    I'm not looking for FS, just a great HE by a young (ish) girl that doesn't look like a Podling (Henson fans anyone?

    Hey, I'm willing to pay top dollar for said HE too. I just can't look at these grandma's anymore.

    And from a few Koreatown karaoke nights years back, I feel like Ktown has hidden dens of beautiful young Kdolls whacking away every night, known only by the strange few that are fine without FS and all the paranoid trappings that can come with it from both sides. Surely there's a few hot girls that aren't willing to do the full route of FS commitment, but are fine with whatevs with the hands (I base this also upon the amazing, sort-of-historically-innacurate novel SHOGUN, where a hand job was just a natural part of any massage. Further reinforced by quite a few girls in China who seemed to embrace this ethos as well).

    Is there anything like this out there?

    I've been to most of the places on Lincoln Blvd; I'm convinced most of the ladies here have a side business enchanting maidens with poison apples. Tried further afield, went to Rose. That was a terrible experience. As a bonus, I got the flu there. Heard great things about Ada's in Culver City. I can only describe it as lackluster.

    Any help, much obliged.

    Cheers!

  10. #4019
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGlia  [View Original Post]
    I will be in from out of town and was hoping to connect with someone that will at least get the job done. I did find some reviews on The Other Board and they seem ok but I don't have the full VIP access. Has anyone met her before? Is it worth it? If so, please share some details if you can, her number ends with 1085.
    Didn't work for me. I mean it was a lackluster lotion massage in a clinical environment. She is well represented in the photos. E. g. , not attractive in any aspect. It was one and one for me.

  11. #4018

    Jean near LAX

    I will be in from out of town and was hoping to connect with someone that will at least get the job done. I did find some reviews on The Other Board and they seem ok but I don't have the full VIP access. Has anyone met her before? Is it worth it? If so, please share some details if you can, her number ends with 1085.

  12. #4017

    A beautiful dream?

    Gentlemen-.

    Upon my recent travels to Bangkok and Shanghai, I find my usual MP's on the Westside just aren't cutting it for me anymore. I didn't go nuts in the East, but I did wander into quite a few massage places with young girls who would immediately get topless, give a decent massage, and would spend good time with the boys downstairs.

    Where are the lovely little HE massage girls in LA?

    I'm not looking for FS, just a great HE by a young (ish) girl that doesn't look like a Podling (Henson fans anyone?

    Hey, I'm willing to pay top dollar for said HE too. I just can't look at these grandma's anymore.

    And from a few Koreatown karaoke nights years back, I feel like Ktown has hidden dens of beautiful young Kdolls whacking away every night, known only by the strange few that are fine without FS and all the paranoid trappings that can come with it from both sides. Surely there's a few hot girls that aren't willing to do the full route of FS commitment, but are fine with whatevs with the hands (I base this also upon the amazing, sort-of-historically-innacurate novel SHOGUN, where a hand job was just a natural part of any massage. Further reinforced by quite a few girls in China who seemed to embrace this ethos as well).

    Is there anything like this out there?

    I've been to most of the places on Lincoln Blvd; I'm convinced most of the ladies here have a side business enchanting maidens with poison apples. Tried further afield, went to Rose. That was a terrible experience. As a bonus, I got the flu there. Heard great things about Ada's in Culver City. I can only describe it as lackluster.

    Any help, much obliged.

    Cheers!

  13. #4016

    Royal

    You should print out their BP ad and tape it to their front door. Shame.

  14. #4015

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Valley. Ok did my research to find Royal on BP hitting hard. The photos looked amazing! The promise of Asian sensuality at tits best. I had a nice meal and tequila or two at Todo Bien, highly recomended. Walked up the block to Royal on to have a one hour massage. Not bad as far as that goes, but for fks sake the promote pseudo lingerie models on BP. I mean no holds bard maybe a hint of FS! But alas NO! I rubbed her ass. Her jean clad mom top ok looking Mikey Asian gal. But nothing nada nunca! Beware my mongers!
    http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...sage/153705892

  15. #4014

    Are you fing kidding me?

    Went to the Valley. Ok did my research to find Royal on BP hitting hard. The photos looked amazing! The promise of Asian sensuality at tits best. I had a nice meal and tequila or two at Todo Bien, highly recomended. Walked up the block to Royal on to have a one hour massage. Not bad as far as that goes, but for fks sake the promote pseudo lingerie models on BP. I mean no holds bard maybe a hint of FS! But alas NO! I rubbed her ass. Her jean clad mom top ok looking Mikey Asian gal. But nothing nada nunca! Beware my mongers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape