Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 25,126 to 25,140 of 27788
-
02-17-18 18:36 #2663Regular Member

Posts: 16TinyMollyDoll
Anyone know what the 3 extras offered by Molly are? Thanks.
-
02-17-18 17:37 #2662Regular Member

Posts: 8Feisty Felicia
She's an amazing cock sucker. Doesn't do anal at all. Maybe offer her in person she'll block your number for asking for anything to crazy.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-18 14:15 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 595I was going to see Felicia, but after reading a few reviews where she hung out in the bathroom for awhile I passed. Someone described her as like a drifter. She does smoke though. Her spot was at a nice hotel downtown so that also made me pause.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-18 12:55 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 1401Doh! I'm a dumbass not including link. This one - https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....;-206-552-7383.
Originally Posted by OneByOne
[View Original Post]
Or this other girl - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?342014-Lauren
-
02-17-18 07:25 #2659Regular Member

Posts: 8Mandy Didn't Swallow
Literally just got back from a car date with Mandy. She rode me anally and when I told her that I wanted to cum in her mouth she spit it out. Does she normally do a straight ass to mouth and swallow?
-
02-17-18 01:54 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 47So does anyone have her current contact info or what?
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-18 01:08 #2657Regular Member

Posts: 15Was included in standard rate.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 21:06 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 45Sassy Washington
Anyone see Sassy lately? Like in the last or so I'm trying too hook up with her. No answer on her phone.
-
02-16-18 20:50 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 172Kimberly
You guys are making me horny. I saw her at least once a week from 2013 to 2016 when I moved. She would call me and say "you should come over and fuck me". I am sure I wasn't the only one. Always BB. I would bring toys to use. Had her airtight a couple of times with a dildo, buttplug and my cock in her mouth. Finally convinced her to do greek once seem to enjoy it but didn't want to try again. She is the greatest cocksucker. Great use of tongue and could always get me off orally which is hard to do. Only shortcoming was she has a gag reflex and when she was blowing me I couldn't help but start to pump deep which could end up with her vomiting. She would go clean up and clean me up and be down for more. Best ever.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 15:25 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 137Bellabodybliss on BP
http://tacoma.postfastr.com/WomenSee...-5548/58060782
Any knowledge about this lady? I emailed her once a while back but her reply wasn't very informative so I passed at the time. Thank you.
-
02-16-18 13:55 #2653Banned Member

Posts: 149Which woman? Need a link to her ad.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 12:39 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 1401Interesting
This one looks interesting. Anyone seen her before? Feels like an anything goes type of gal.
-
02-16-18 11:57 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 267I been seeing her since her Rick's dancer days so it was always bare for me. For other guys they just show up clean and freshly showered, always do a long foreplay to get her all horny and shit and she won't even think of the cover. But as you all know YMMV.
Originally Posted by Gimppirate
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 11:11 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 207Anyone know if all of the new KG girls are open to BBFS? I know that before it was the standard but a few of them weren't on board or at least required extra encouragement.
-
02-16-18 10:39 #2649Banned Member

Posts: 451Kimberly.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
Sounds excellent. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Gimppirate
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




