Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 1374 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 22150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9055

    Sunday at BT's

    I don't normally get to stop in on a Sunday and didn't know what to expect. In a nut shell, I got less than I expected. I arrive around 6 PM. Got a booth without a fee. Ordered a bucket of beer and sat and watched. After 15 minutes or so I began to think I was invisible. Come on girls, shift change is almost here! Well, I went and tipped the next dancer on stage and asked her to join me when done. She finished her stage time, smiled at me and indicated she needed to go to the back for a minute. I never saw her again.

    So we have the parade, she comes out and I stop her and tell too bad I was looking to have a dance or two, maybe next time. Now she is all about telling me she can stay late and we can go in the back. No thanks. The night shift looks MUCH better.

    So I order dinner and eat. Without any interruption. Again I am starting to fee invisible. Back to tipping on the stage and asking them to join me. Three different times and still I was alone. I mean, come-on, it is Sunday so of I course I had my weekly shower.

    So I guess on Sundays, no one is interested in taking guys to the back. Their loss.

    Stay safe,

    CB.

  2. #9054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Looking for

    Decent and skilled women of color. I have a sales call for a decent contract and my old haunts are heavily monitored. Any suggestion? And the client might be rich, but I'm not so I working on a budget, LOL!

  3. #9053

    Past week out

    Wed night: BT's dearborn. Slim pickings, 15 customers or so, 4 dancers. Blessing, 2 younger (one heavier side, short big ass ok face, other taller nice breasts, cross tattoo below are breast) and one older gal. Blessing was the hottest by far. She started at 400 FS 2 for BJ. I countered with 180 for everything and we could not reach an agreement. Left disappointed with the eve.

    Fri: COLI very crowded, a few batch parties and groups, lots of guys but also lots of dancers. I think I counted 33. All shapes and sizes along with many familiar faces from penthouse. Poor girls have to work somewhere. I know it is a sister club. Forgot who posted it but the ladies seem to be scheming together to up the price. Again was unable to strike a deal - 400 again from one of the aggressive roamers and she was not budging. Definitely not worth it from her. Supply up, demand there and price too high.

    Sat: Bogarts and H8 N. Still with a nut and a wad to blow I went straight to the bottom of the barrel on Sat night after a nice dinner in A2. No one doable at bogarts. Ugly blonde with fake tits. Older really saggy tit mom type two others of no reportable significance. Thought they must be at H8 instead. As depressing there but with 4 or 5 big AA dancers three white. Even through full beer goggles only one was doable and the only reason was her nice tits and not her fat ass! Could not get her attention and I headed home with a full wallet again.

    I am either becoming too picky or things have just taken a bad turn.

  4. #9052

    The Master

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    They had thirteen dancers (one 8, eight 7's, and the rest were 6's or below with a 25/75 ebony to ivory mix) and eighteen customers when I arrived. Familiar peelers were Angel, Kailyn, Kitty, Lola, Mia, and Renee. Bella, Lily, and Ocean all looked tantalizing. Lily, a cute 20 ish Caucasian blonde spinner, approached me. Unfortunately she wouldn't go below 180 for BBBJ w / CFS, my max is 130. I tipped and invited over Bella (21 yr, Caucasian, shoulder length dirty blonde, 5'4" and 130 lbs, natural large C-cup tits, nice booty, a few tats, no kids, 7. 25 appearance rating) during her set. She is an easy-going girl. For about a year, Bella has bounced between BT's Dearborn and Detroit. My 100 opening offer for no song count BBBJ w / CFS was accepted.

    In the VIP booth, we stripped then did DFK. Next, I performed FIV while sucking on her beautiful and firm tits. Her shallow BJ was just okay, although she didn't rush. It included: licking it up & down, eye contact, brief BLS, sack massaging, Russian, and no teeth. A snug fit caused me to start K9 slow. Once I hit full tilt, the loud noise didn't bother her. Eventually she jumped on for CG. Bella vocally rode it well. I rubbed her clit as she grinded away. We did CG until completion.

    Overall, Bella provided a solid GFE. She likes to kiss. Her shallow BJ was just okay. The CFS was inspired, especially CG. We were in the VIP for over twenty unrushed minutes. I would recommend Bella to others. Occasionally she also dances night shift here.
    Your skill at describing the club, girls, and experience is exceptional.

  5. #9051

    Re: number

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    I had a "senior moment" and deleted Jennifer's number from my contacts. Would one of you who received that number from me, please PM it to me? Thanks!
    Thanks, got it.

  6. #9050

    Re: Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Early Respondents have alerted me to specify which Henry the VIII location that Jennifer will be working -- it is North.
    I had a "senior moment" and deleted Jennifer's number from my contacts. Would one of you who received that number from me, please PM it to me? Thanks!

  7. #9049
    Quote Originally Posted by StripperLover  [View Original Post]
    What time is the best time to arrive? After 9 pm when most of the girls are there but you have to pay a cover? Or do you arrive early right before the bucket special ends so you have beers to hold you over until the better girls start showing up? Its a close call, 5 beers vs 2 beers and a cover charge.
    For me personally it depends on my mood on when I arrive seeing as I don't drink and drive when I hit the clubs up there. Being the that I live far enough away (approx 2 hrs drive) to some clubs. If I plan on playing a few times during the day / evening I'll try to get up there around mid day shift so I can hit a few clubs. When I do that I hit a few of the mid to high tier clubs before they start charging there cover charges because of the added Valet charge. Then after the Night shifts change over and cover charges start I'll hit a club or two that I have VIP cards to get in without the cover charge. Or the Hamilton clubs where when you leave you can ask the doorman for a pass to the other club. If I'm coming up to just hit one or 2 clubs I'll try to get there around 9 pm or so to let the ladies have time to get there buzz going and loosen up and start to get a little more flirty.

    As for when the ladies arrive I think it really depends on them and how they did the night before or a few days before. Some of the hotter better looking ladies that know they'll make there money (regulars come for them only) won't start coming in till sometimes mid shift whether that is days or nights. Or if they have had a few bad days and not getting the money they need the next day they may be in early in the shift. I think it is really a crap shoot as to when the best looking ladies will come in. At least from my visit's up there.

  8. #9048

    I must have picked the perfect Friday then

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkers123  [View Original Post]
    Really, every time I've been there during shift change (7 pm) the cute girls don't get there until 9 pm or later.
    So many 8's and above and not nearly enough guys to satisfy them.

  9. #9047

    BT's Dearborn Weekday Afternoon Visit – Bella Review

    They had thirteen dancers (one 8, eight 7's, and the rest were 6's or below with a 25/75 ebony to ivory mix) and eighteen customers when I arrived. Familiar peelers were Angel, Kailyn, Kitty, Lola, Mia, and Renee. Bella, Lily, and Ocean all looked tantalizing. Lily, a cute 20 ish Caucasian blonde spinner, approached me. Unfortunately she wouldn't go below 180 for BBBJ w / CFS, my max is 130. I tipped and invited over Bella (21 yr, Caucasian, shoulder length dirty blonde, 5'4" and 130 lbs, natural large C-cup tits, nice booty, a few tats, no kids, 7. 25 appearance rating) during her set. She is an easy-going girl. For about a year, Bella has bounced between BT's Dearborn and Detroit. My 100 opening offer for no song count BBBJ w / CFS was accepted.

    In the VIP booth, we stripped then did DFK. Next, I performed FIV while sucking on her beautiful and firm tits. Her shallow BJ was just okay, although she didn't rush. It included: licking it up & down, eye contact, brief BLS, sack massaging, Russian, and no teeth. A snug fit caused me to start K9 slow. Once I hit full tilt, the loud noise didn't bother her. Eventually she jumped on for CG. Bella vocally rode it well. I rubbed her clit as she grinded away. We did CG until completion.

    Overall, Bella provided a solid GFE. She likes to kiss. Her shallow BJ was just okay. The CFS was inspired, especially CG. We were in the VIP for over twenty unrushed minutes. I would recommend Bella to others. Occasionally she also dances night shift here.

  10. #9046
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan2484  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. I personally haven't been up there to the clubs alot recently. So if I get the Ashley urge I know where to look first now.
    What time is the best time to arrive? After 9 pm when most of the girls are there but you have to pay a cover? Or do you arrive early right before the bucket special ends so you have beers to hold you over until the better girls start showing up? Its a close call, 5 beers vs 2 beers and a cover charge.

  11. #9045
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    But the BTs night crew starts at 7 and has been very attractive lately.
    Really, every time I've been there during shift change (7 pm) the cute girls don't get there until 9 pm or later.

  12. #9044

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus7  [View Original Post]
    Yes she was at the cricket for a bit but it's now spending some time at North again.
    Thanks for the update. I personally haven't been up there to the clubs alot recently. So if I get the Ashley urge I know where to look first now.

  13. #9043

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Ice (who got fired for fighting a few weeks ago) or little Ashley is back at Henry's North yet?
    Yes she was at the cricket for a bit but it's now spending some time at North again.

  14. #9042

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Ice (who got fired for fighting a few weeks ago) or little Ashley is back at Henry's North yet?
    Have heard reported sightings of Ashley being at the Cricket nights on and off lately.

  15. #9041

    North Return?

    Does anyone know if Ice (who got fired for fighting a few weeks ago) or little Ashley is back at Henry's North yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape