Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 19147
-
02-22-18 09:11 #12967Senior Member

Posts: 236Cindy
Nice report
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 17:59 #12966Senior Member

Posts: 394Great knob polisher on the are
Just kicked up a blonde just kicked up a blonde / red head on the are. It was around 5:30 PM. She was closer to eight. I swung around and went down the side street and she came down to stay out of LE's eyes. Set her name was cindy or something that starts with a C. Anyways which other side of I 75 and Drive around for a few minutes and asked what I like and how I like it. When she first got in the car she asked if I could spend $15 or $20. I said yes. As we drove around I whipped it out and she started going at it. I asked her to swallow it all. She did a great job Within five minutes I blew my load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I got her digits. She says she leaves her phone at the house because it gets stolen every time she has it on her. Take it for whatever it's worth. I told her I would give her number out. She was good with that.
-
02-20-18 00:13 #12965Senior Member

Posts: 72She didn't have a working number. I didn’t get a pic.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-18 20:54 #12964Senior Member

Posts: 394Jamie
Did you get her number? LE got me on mi ave before.
Originally Posted by TrickDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-18 16:04 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 467Nice
Pic of her?
Originally Posted by TrickDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-18 12:55 #12962Senior Member

Posts: 655Re: Jamie
She's a good one, above average skills with nice technique. Swallows every drop without being asked.
Originally Posted by TrickDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-18 04:11 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 72Jamie 19 WSW.
Hooked up with Jamie. 19 WSW. Brown hair, big brown eyes. BBBJCIM with nice ball work and swallow. $.30 and well worth it. I found her on Mich Ave in SW Detroit, by Subway.
-
02-18-18 11:36 #12960Senior Member

Posts: 93Anyway you can PM me Paige number. Been looking for a while.
Originally Posted by TheReal313
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-18 18:27 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 467Right LOL
At this rate, with it being dry I'd take any of them. LOL.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-18 15:53 #12958Senior Member

Posts: 264You are correct MilkMan2484, since the vehicle was used to commit a prostitution crime LE can seize it. It doesn't matter if you drove it 100% of the way or only 90% of the way, you still used it to commit a prostitution crime.
Originally Posted by MilkMan2484
[View Original Post]
Once they have your name they can look up what kind of car(s) you own and then look for it. Most likely they won't do that because they will just give you the option of telling them where it is or going to jail. When you "talk" to a SW it's called "Offer to Engage" and you can be charged with that crime. I use to have the same "you have to prove it" attitude as you until my car got impounded and I got a misdemeanor ticket.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
I've been through the system more then once, I've even talked to a few attorneys over the years, so I think I know what I'm talking about. I'm speaking from almost 3 decades of experience.
-
02-17-18 14:19 #12957Senior Member

Posts: 130Agree
Love to drill that bad attitude right out of her.
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-18 11:12 #12956Senior Member

Posts: 128Rochelle.
Why? I would love contact info. Is she really that bad?
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 16:07 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 450RE; take your car
Not 100% sure on this point of view, but I would say yes they still can. Because unless you live in the area. You used your vehicle to get to that area. So I think it would viewed in the same general vein as there other stings in which you use your phone or a computer to set things up and they bust you when you arrive. They are taken away as being criminal tools that were use to help facilitate the actual crime they are charging you with. Then they charge you with those others offenses to also help justify the seizure also.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 15:11 #12954Senior Member

Posts: 467Number from her?
I'd try her out. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheReal313
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 14:11 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 655Rochelle
I had a bad run in with her before, cute girl but bad attitude. I met her on Gratiot. This is an awful pic of her LOL!
Originally Posted by TheReal313
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






