Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 5443
-
02-22-18 09:00 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 232She has always treated me well, never any issues with her. She tries her best to satisfy. I have not seen her in a few years. Last time was some far away town in NJ.
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 07:37 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 66Smiley
Thanks CJ. I will most definitely be on the lookout. For anyone who cares, the tramp stamp means "kiss my ass" in Irish dialect.
-
02-22-18 00:00 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 5563Smiley – Accommodating to a fault
At first I thought Smiley was going to be a BBW or at the very least a PAWG. She was wearing a ton of clothing. As you can see, she is neither. She is not a BBW or a PAWG. When it comes to appearance, Smiley is just your normal cute ass.
Smiley was accommodating to a fault, she did everything I asked with a smile. She did everything I asked without question, no hesitation and with gusto. If I said, "Humm! That felt good, do it again," she'd do it again and kept on doing it until I gave her directions to do otherwise. If I said, "Lick there," she would lick there until I change and said, "Now move under there, or over there, kiss me there, suck it baby and she would do whatever the new thing was until I was ready to move on.
Smiley is a good natured submissive, with a nice body. I was able to turn her every which-a-way, but off. At the point when a lot of girls beg to come up for air, Smiley kept on sucking. She is like that Ever-Ready bunny, she just keeps on cumming.
In My Humble Opinion, Smiley is an exceptional provider. She is easily one of my go to girls, if I can find her again.
CookyJar.
-
02-21-18 00:00 #4840Regular Member

Posts: 8She has an ad on BP I saw a few days ago her pictures are dated.
Originally Posted by PaleRider69
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-18 22:00 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 5563Smiley – Don't let the Smile fool you, she is a very bad girl and an excellent date.
Thanks for clearing up things for me.
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
This is Smiley. She currently works Camden's Broadway. However, according to her she was recently in Philadelphia for a couple of weeks. Although a good friend of mine had insured me that she was not Sarah Smiles, I was thinking that there may have been some mistake made.
My search for the elusive Sarah Smiles continues. But! Do not get me wrong, Smiley was an excellent date and one that I would highly recommend.
CookyJar.
-
02-20-18 21:07 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 355I love me a redhead
Is she a SW? I've been hunting for a redhead for months.
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-18 16:22 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 51She mentioned you mike. It was a quick, she basically just said there was a guy mike from USASG that she was friends with for a long time. Didn't come across like she was mad at you or anything. Seems like any time you hang out with one of these girls for more than a day you will run into issues of some kind. I think they are so used to a chaotic lifestyle if you saw her again she would probably act like nothing happened. The day I picked her up was a good day for me. Keep an eye out. She's out there.
-
02-20-18 10:59 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 790No issues anymore
I'm hoping to find the little minx for some fun and games. Unable to contact her on previous connections I'm blocked. RM.
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-18 16:11 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 51Sarah Smiles.
Sorry I spelled her name wrong. I know Recycle Mike had some issues with her in the past but she was nothing but great on my date with her. If you hang out with these girls long enough they all will end up flaking out on you at some point. It's the nature of the beast.
-
02-17-18 22:17 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Sara Smiles
Does Sara Smiles have any distinguishing tattoos?
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
02-16-18 03:04 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 48Sara Smiles
I do not see her photos any where. Maybe she on here under a different name.
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 21:59 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 51Sara Smiles
I took the day off work and decided to go for a little drive. Headed down Broadway around 2 pm and not a whole lot going on. A few cops, not too bad. Only a couple girls out. I make my loop and head back through town. Right when I get to the liquor store about half way down broad I spotted Pretty red hair. Swung around the block and came up to the light right next to her and gave her the signal. She was looking good and everything was working out nice. As we started driving and talking I told her she looked really familiar. I thought I knew her from USASG. She started laughing and said I'm Sara Smiles! I never got the pleasure of meeting her until now so I wasn't sure. I have tried a few times. Got her number once but it didn't work. So I was happy I was finally getting the chance to be with her.
She was looking good. Was in a happy good mood so we went to a spot. She made sure she showed me that she was a true red head and I was really wishing I had her at a room. I like it when you are on a car date and the girl strips down without you even asking. She knows how to please a man. Went for the BBBJCIM and enjoyed every minute of it. She didn't disappoint. On the way to drop her off we saw another cute girl walking down the street. Pulled over and talked to her. She said her name was Kim. I gave them a ride around corner. They were teasing me with offers of a 3 some but unfortunately I didn't have the time. I'm hoping I get to see both of them again.
Sara told me to tell everyone she is back. She said she still hangs out in Kensington too. Happy hunting.
-
02-14-18 21:34 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 4904Like her
I like her alot.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-18 12:13 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 5563Stacey - Then & Now
Here is a picture of Stacey taken way back in 2015. She has always had a protruding belly area. I've known Stacey since 2013 when she first arrived on Broadway, from Atlantic City. She has matured a little since then. Do the math.
Originally Posted by WhenWhen
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
02-14-18 07:54 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 4904Some girls look better
With and without clothes.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





