Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18450

    Lady in question

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    But the lady in question may not be who you were thinking of, correct?
    Neither of the drunk mts that I knew were her. Although, the lady from the ad could be her, as long as she was a full time professional, licensed MT 10 years ago.

  2. #18449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Kelly. Cermak

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    What did she want for FS?
    $160.

    I miss angel / PT.

  3. #18448

    Elite Muse

    Anyone ever try them before.

    http://www.elietmusestudio.com/home

    Going to try and go this week but just curious.

  4. #18447
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBeaches7  [View Original Post]
    Is that the golden off Western ave?
    Yes, just west of Western.

  5. #18446
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to so many positive mentions from you gents, I've now seen Selena at Golden four times or so in the last month. Should I resign myself that some very enjoyable DFK while being finished in standard fashion is the full menu? Tx.
    Is that the golden off Western ave?

  6. #18445

    But is this the same one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Actually I've had a couple of sessions with the intoxicated MTs. They all were euros. It happened on the New Year Eve once, and on some other random date (she said it was her B-day). Both times it was fun with DFK and laughing. I left very happy.
    But the lady in question may not be who you were thinking of, correct?

  7. #18444

    Rose and Lin.

    Quote Originally Posted by E2304  [View Original Post]
    There are several Rose in area. Search doesn't work for "lin's". Please clarify. Are descriptions still valid? Thanks.
    Yes I have been looking for these as well, can any one help with which places these are?

    Rose Day Spa is the only one I see off Tesson Ferry but not sure if that is it.

  8. #18443

    MT under the influence

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all three of you guys. Last thing I want is some poor intoxicated lady pouring her heart out to me, and getting paid for it to boot.
    Actually I've had a couple of sessions with the intoxicated MTs. They all were euros. It happened on the New Year Eve once, and on some other random date (she said it was her B-day). Both times it was fun with DFK and laughing. I left very happy.

  9. #18442

    Saved Me a Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Janice posts on an off. I haven't seen her posts in at least a year. She is probably mid-late 50's, a heavy smoker and heavy alcohol user. Smoke and alcohol use shows in her body and face. Any time I've talked to her she was blitzed and is probably is so when seeing clients. She has a full time day job and is only available evenings.
    Thanks to all three of you guys. Last thing I want is some poor intoxicated lady pouring her heart out to me, and getting paid for it to boot.

  10. #18441

    Massage with best teasing

    I was wondering what is everyone favorite MT that teases into the He. Looking to find a new favorite teaser. Mine is Mandy at Golden.

  11. #18440

    Selena

    Thanks to so many positive mentions from you gents, I've now seen Selena at Golden four times or so in the last month. Should I resign myself that some very enjoyable DFK while being finished in standard fashion is the full menu? Tx.

  12. #18439
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with the lady in this add? Reverse Google gives full name and address, but no reviews. And Facebook link as usual is useless. Thanks for any help or feedback.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-side/58594498
    Don't waste your time and money. When she opens the door you will want to do an about-face.

  13. #18438

    Janice is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with the lady in this add? Reverse Google gives full name and address, but no reviews. And Facebook link as usual is useless. Thanks for any help or feedback.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-side/58594498
    Janice posts on an off. I haven't seen her posts in at least a year. She is probably mid-late 50's, a heavy smoker and heavy alcohol user. Smoke and alcohol use shows in her body and face. Any time I've talked to her she was blitzed and is probably is so when seeing clients. She has a full time day job and is only available evenings.

  14. #18437
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    And description of the girl with be helpful.
    40'ish not ugly not pretty a 5 but very polite....and lets you suck her headlights clean

  15. #18436
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinPoker  [View Original Post]
    I'm not too far from Jef Park during the day, this would be a perfect way to break up the day. Where is this place at?
    At the station. The building where the hair salon and snack shop. Opposite side.

    They advertise on CL & BP search Milwaukee ave.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape