Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18453
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger5512  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever try them before.

    http://www.elietmusestudio.com/home

    Going to try and go this week but just curious.
    TOFFT and went there. The massage was out of the park; serious legit massage I actually feel better. Over the clothes touch and a HJ and the end. Girl I had (asked not reveal her name) was cute. 2 $$ cute. That's a different story. You can do half hour and add on the "upgrade" (they upsell you) or just pay at once.

    Would repeat in a pinch but for that much for a HJ might as well see an escort or do AMP and get more bang for the buck.

  2. #18452

    Minnie

    Has anyone seen Minnie before? She seems to be an independent MT operating out of the south loop. I've seen her ads on BP for a little while now and was thinking of checking her out.

    If anyone has any experiences to share I'd appreciate it.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/85745892

  3. #18451

    Golden puzzle

    I've been at Golden at numerous occasions, on various days of the week, and at different times of day, because it's located within a walking distance from my work. The place itself, service provided, the line up etc. , are not bad. Nonetheless, IMHO, there is nothing special aboit this AMP, that would explained so much attention and so many reports. There is a countless number of AMPs in Chicago area that provides a similar or even better service. I'm puzzled by a such unexplainable, phenomenal interest to this particular spa. Actually, due to this unwanted high demand, the girls there are spoiled.

  4. #18450

    Lady in question

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    But the lady in question may not be who you were thinking of, correct?
    Neither of the drunk mts that I knew were her. Although, the lady from the ad could be her, as long as she was a full time professional, licensed MT 10 years ago.

  5. #18449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Kelly. Cermak

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    What did she want for FS?
    $160.

    I miss angel / PT.

  6. #18448

    Elite Muse

    Anyone ever try them before.

    http://www.elietmusestudio.com/home

    Going to try and go this week but just curious.

  7. #18447
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBeaches7  [View Original Post]
    Is that the golden off Western ave?
    Yes, just west of Western.

  8. #18446
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to so many positive mentions from you gents, I've now seen Selena at Golden four times or so in the last month. Should I resign myself that some very enjoyable DFK while being finished in standard fashion is the full menu? Tx.
    Is that the golden off Western ave?

  9. #18445

    But is this the same one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Actually I've had a couple of sessions with the intoxicated MTs. They all were euros. It happened on the New Year Eve once, and on some other random date (she said it was her B-day). Both times it was fun with DFK and laughing. I left very happy.
    But the lady in question may not be who you were thinking of, correct?

  10. #18444

    Rose and Lin.

    Quote Originally Posted by E2304  [View Original Post]
    There are several Rose in area. Search doesn't work for "lin's". Please clarify. Are descriptions still valid? Thanks.
    Yes I have been looking for these as well, can any one help with which places these are?

    Rose Day Spa is the only one I see off Tesson Ferry but not sure if that is it.

  11. #18443

    MT under the influence

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all three of you guys. Last thing I want is some poor intoxicated lady pouring her heart out to me, and getting paid for it to boot.
    Actually I've had a couple of sessions with the intoxicated MTs. They all were euros. It happened on the New Year Eve once, and on some other random date (she said it was her B-day). Both times it was fun with DFK and laughing. I left very happy.

  12. #18442

    Saved Me a Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Janice posts on an off. I haven't seen her posts in at least a year. She is probably mid-late 50's, a heavy smoker and heavy alcohol user. Smoke and alcohol use shows in her body and face. Any time I've talked to her she was blitzed and is probably is so when seeing clients. She has a full time day job and is only available evenings.
    Thanks to all three of you guys. Last thing I want is some poor intoxicated lady pouring her heart out to me, and getting paid for it to boot.

  13. #18441

    Massage with best teasing

    I was wondering what is everyone favorite MT that teases into the He. Looking to find a new favorite teaser. Mine is Mandy at Golden.

  14. #18440

    Selena

    Thanks to so many positive mentions from you gents, I've now seen Selena at Golden four times or so in the last month. Should I resign myself that some very enjoyable DFK while being finished in standard fashion is the full menu? Tx.

  15. #18439
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with the lady in this add? Reverse Google gives full name and address, but no reviews. And Facebook link as usual is useless. Thanks for any help or feedback.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-side/58594498
    Don't waste your time and money. When she opens the door you will want to do an about-face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape