Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,836 to 29,850 of 31473
-
02-21-18 09:35 #1638Senior Member

Posts: 104Holly Anne
It's been at least 2 years but I used to see her on a pretty regular basis. She had a drinking problem, and used to get roughed up by her live in boyfriend. We would have a beer or 2 and she was not a clock watcher. Had a lot of fun with her. She decided to get into a program, go straight, get a regular job. So I haven't seen her since. She was a good GFE.
Originally Posted by Brian59
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-18 20:11 #1637Senior Member

Posts: 51Only problem is, she's not punctual?
Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-18 13:37 #1636Senior Member

Posts: 48This chick is nasty and has craters all over face bruises on her hands looks nothing like her pics. I turned her down.
Originally Posted by VanLopez
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-18 07:39 #1635Senior Member

Posts: 80Holly Ann
I have not seen her myself. But those pics are at least 15 years old from when I used to play more. She has some reviews. Used to do bi stuff with her husband. I do not recall anything memorable about her.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-18 06:27 #1634Senior Member

Posts: 48Yeah she is really and pic are hers from a few years ago she is skinnier now than her pic, she is in private home and in a safe area she has an open menu but if you ask for Greek she will tell you to get beer for her first.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-18 23:50 #1633Senior Member

Posts: 524Holly Anne
https://www.eroticmonkey.com/holly-a...ownship-370086
https://www.eroticmonkey.com/holly-e...ownship-330167
Any one have info on Holly?
-
02-16-18 12:25 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 105Diamond ladies
Hi.
Anyone have the number for the diamond ladies? I lost all my numbers.
-
02-16-18 07:59 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 255UTR for UTR
My ATF UTR in Howell is looking to add to her limited clientele. I'm willing to share info with a little bit of screening to seasoned members. Would like to trade an UTR for UTR. Mine is a beautiful slender long blonde haired 32 yo. Would appreciate something close to that. Don't contact me unless you have a trade please.
-
02-15-18 15:07 #1630Senior Member

Posts: 48Oh I know, she's a great girl.
Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 12:33 #1629Senior Member

Posts: 657Worldtravler69.
I have saw her she has Job better than you may think clean good well worth it.
Originally Posted by Landsey314
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 07:40 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 114Bro, I'm not a moron, but I don't live on the computer. I've looked and looked and didn't see anything. A link would've been nice instead of the personal blast.
Originally Posted by SanityIsRealit
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-18 11:46 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 99Use your brain and the information already posted here about her. It's really not that hard.
Originally Posted by Maxam1
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-18 06:59 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 114Okay, who is she on eros?
Originally Posted by SanityIsRealit
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-18 15:11 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 366Ditto!!
Please do the same! Looks Fantastic!
Originally Posted by MiMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-18 09:54 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 95Angel
I recall Angel. If she turns up please let me know and I'll definitely do the same.
Originally Posted by Sammy1973
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






