Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 11259
-
02-15-18 19:43 #2889I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Perfect idea. Time tested and true. Do nit re-invent the wheel.
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 19:29 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 270Probably easier to flip her out
Before you come out of pocket maybe see if you can set her up wither next SD. I'm sure there is one or two here. It's a win win!! Just have to figure out how to get her to meet up with "said SD".
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-18 22:31 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 5603As far as looks, I have never had any trouble finding hot young girls. Every model is broke, goes with the territory. LOL And yes, a bartender or waitress job would easily fix the problem. But that's more like real work, something she isn't too fond of. Better to get paid to just stand around and look pretty. It will come to and end, it always does.
Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-18 22:27 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 5603Actually the law in L. A. County is you have to file an Unlawful Detainer. Uncontested it gives them 6 weeks. Contested it gives them about 12 weeks. When my new business officially opens the door I expect it to do pretty well. About April 1st. I will just hang in there for a bit longer.
Originally Posted by Marlowe
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-18 10:19 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 181Option 3
Call this a Sugar Foreclosure! She's too broke to get a place that's obvious. Models are a dime a dozen in HW so she should look for a waitress job.
Originally Posted by Marlowe
[View Original Post]
Probably you will want to serve her papers with the boxes just in case she sneaks back in the back entrance. Good luck.
-
02-13-18 17:52 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 2476A suggestion
Here is a suggestion. She turned down $4 K to leave, so the next time she goes out shopping or for a drink with the girls, box up her stuff and call a locksmith and change the locks. Maybe that will get her to take the hint. It's not like she can call the cops as you haven't done anything wrong, and its cheaper than the money she already turned down to leave.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-18 17:47 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 63I owe you, sir.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
*bows*.
-
02-13-18 10:54 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 5603This is the key to the $ sugar date. Its the main thing I promote right from the get go. And is extremely important to a small but significant number of SB's. You are on the right track bro.
Originally Posted by Creampier
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-18 10:51 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 5603In the past it was no problem. I would just get them their own apartment and slowly fade away. Expensive but similar to being divorced. Sugar alimony. Its still way cheaper and less dramatic than being married. Did that twice, once at great expense. But today the funds are tight, I am opening a new business and it has me on edge.
Originally Posted by Dctator1
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-18 00:02 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 5067Amen brother amen.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 12:51 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 63Score
First of all, I'd like to thank you all.
Second of all, I don't partake in SD (I always thought I'm too young for that). To the facts:
I recently changed my Burner app number (too much drama with a bb provider), and during my outreaches to my regulars, I received a message from a number I never saw. In it, naked photos of an attractive young asian lady. I was intrigued and replied "you look amazing". The conversation started. She mentioned wanting to "please daddy". I asked for a menu (stupid me!) and she was confused. She mentioned she is looking for a sugar daddy and she was only interested in ppms. Right off the bat, it reminded me of this forum, so I came here and tried to absorb as much wisdom from HollywoodGuy and FarFarAway. You guys are my heroes!
Long story short, I offered $ for a meet stating explicitly that I expected going to the FC right away. She said it wasn't enough money for her, and I replied saying that "I need to feel chemistry". Well, it worked! She said she was down.
I was able to distract my SO, got a hotel room yesterday and we went to FC all afternoon. For $! BB! My mind is blown!
Thank you whoever had my Burner number before. And looks like now I need to get an account over at SA.
- c.
-
02-11-18 20:10 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 143Amazing, what the hell is she thinkning. Sorry to hear that. Hope you can get her out soon.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 20:05 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 1194I have been with over 1,000.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 15:51 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 5603Looks like I will have to file an unlawful detainer on my GF to get her out. I offered her 4 k to leave and she declined.
-
02-10-18 15:27 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 5603And I still have my ATF. So I am managing, but I miss the variety. Got to stay focused on work and budgeting (god, I hate that word).
Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






