Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 560 of 751 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 610 660 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2874
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well it was bound to happen. My GF got into a fight with my little girl and now they are not talking. The upside is that my GF seems more motivated than ever to move out. I am giving her to June 1st. Most likely I will have to pay to get rid of her (been there done that a few times before). But she is out there hustling for modeling jobs, even the low paying ones. So we will see.

    For any phone collectors that might be on here, that's the only Pink WE 302 in existence that I am aware of. It even has pink feet.
    HG, you are still one lucky guy. I found my own little girl in ICT but only get to see her about once a month since I don't live there and I am married. Your little girl reminds me a lot of mine. Extremely passionate. Found her on SA of course. Keep up the fine work. JTW.

  2. #2873
    Well it was bound to happen. My GF got into a fight with my little girl and now they are not talking. The upside is that my GF seems more motivated than ever to move out. I am giving her to June 1st. Most likely I will have to pay to get rid of her (been there done that a few times before). But she is out there hustling for modeling jobs, even the low paying ones. So we will see.

    For any phone collectors that might be on here, that's the only Pink WE 302 in existence that I am aware of. It even has pink feet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GF.jpg‎   LG.JPG‎   in happier times.jpg‎  

  3. #2872

    Scam!

    This is my first post. I know so many of you will try to correct my grammmer. Let's just not go there. We are here to help each other out in something else. I have been doing this for a while now. I read Richmond post and learned so many things. Now it's time for me to help you guys out. It's one of thiose days when you don't follow your instinct and you don't think from your head and you think from your other HEAD.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f5-a61c2f3464a

    She scammed me with $. Just beware she could have scammed me with more.

    My English is not as great as to explain what exactly. If I could I would.

    This is $ lessons from me. Just save your $$.

  4. #2871
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal252  [View Original Post]

    What's the cheapest you ever got a girl?

    .
    I have had a number of girls for No $. It depends on what they are looking for and what your tastes are. I have one now that I have never paid a dime to, other than sometimes uber, and meals. She does anything I want. Is she a ten? Nope. Is she an 8? Nope. She may not even be what some guys consider a 5. But she has the sexiest voice and will come over when ever I want. I have had all kinds of experiences on there. I was just thinking about one girl who came over first time we met and she was gorgeous with a killer body. We had an amazing time. Then her texts were very pushy as if it was a different person behind them. She wanted 300. No way. Especially after the first time. But she stuck to it and I stuck to mine. It all depends. And by the way, I am not fit or young. I think if I was fit I would be even more successful. The key from what I can tell, is being polite. Being fun. Move slow. I don'are know how it would work with young guys because the ones that I click with seemed to really want an older guy.

  5. #2870
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Just keep in mind there is another site, something related to 'predators', where jerky people are known to post photos and phone #s of various mongers they have come into contact with. It is beyond me what they are hoping to accomplish when doing this to SDs, but they do it. This has been discussed on other SD threads.
    After they do it they ask for ransom money to take them down. This happened to me from a CL post where I did not even have my pic up there. But sent it to the POT when asked. I just told them to f off. As I have no social media or my pic posted anywhere online, there is no way someone is going to associate any pic I send to my real name.

  6. #2869
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Put up the pics, unless you are woried about people outside of SA ever seeing them (I am not). From the SB's point of view, money and personality are going to come before looks. But the pics can serve to save time for all concerned.
    Just keep in mind there is another site, something related to 'predators', where jerky people are known to post photos and phone #s of various mongers they have come into contact with. It is beyond me what they are hoping to accomplish when doing this to SDs, but they do it. This has been discussed on other SD threads.

  7. #2868
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal252  [View Original Post]
    You may end up with 2 thank yous because the last reply didn't post. Who knows, may turn up. Thank you, all of that advice was great.

    If I can ask one last question to you or anyone who cares to answer. Do you guys put up pics on SA? I didn't. Part of me thinks it'll hurt my chances of matching with someone but that wouldn't make sense to me. They're looking for money first so if I can provide that how I look should be secondary. I do describe myself though.
    Put up the pics, unless you are woried about people outside of SA ever seeing them (I am not). From the SB's point of view, money and personality are going to come before looks. But the pics can serve to save time for all concerned.

  8. #2867
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal252  [View Original Post]
    You may end up with 2 thank yous because the last reply didn't post. Who knows, may turn up. Thank you, all of that advice was great.

    If I can ask one last question to you or anyone who cares to answer. Do you guys put up pics on SA? I didn't. Part of me thinks it'll hurt my chances of matching with someone but that wouldn't make sense to me. They're looking for money first so if I can provide that how I look should be secondary. I do describe myself though.
    I've debated putting up pics and have lately uploaded two pics but made them private. If I lose contact with the girl or we don't click then I just remove their access. But yeah as it progresses to text or email they usually ask for pics.

  9. #2866
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal252  [View Original Post]
    What's the cheapest you ever got a girl?
    Sometimes its just the cost of the room or nothing if its a car date. $ is enough to get more girls than you could ever service in a lifetime. $$ is enough to get more girls than you could ever service in two lifetimes.

  10. #2865

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdb1911  [View Original Post]
    Be yourself and if that doesn't work be who they want you to be LOL.

    I have had a couple sb's for free. The most I have ever paid was 300 a meet up and it was also the worst sex ever. What I do is let my screen name and profile speak for itself. If you are looking for something NSA make your name smoove guy 4 NSA LOL.

    Let the girls come to you. I literally don't message girls for the first week. I let them favorite me and send messages. Get a solid core of girls and focus on that. I had about 12 at different times. Seems like a lot but 3-5 have boyfriends and just needed the money so you'll lose contact after 2-3 meet ups. Another 2-3 will freak out after they realize they are a ***** by another name.

    The rest will be chill and come in and out your life ever so often. I just met up with one that I last spoke to in July 2017. She wanted to fuck but according to her she didn't want to deal with fucking a stranger. So we met had lunch and actually fucked in the back of my Tahoe. I offered her 250 and she declined.

    Most importantly be careful. If your spidey senses are tingling leave her alone. If you're married be cautious and err on being mysterious. Get google voice or another text app or you'll be like my friend who gets a healthy dose of random telemarketers daily because one sb decided she didn't want to end it.

    I have already typed too much but be firm on everything. Some of these girls have never been told no before and they will try to get a higher allowance or just push the envelope.
    You may end up with 2 thank yous because the last reply didn't post. Who knows, may turn up. Thank you, all of that advice was great.

    If I can ask one last question to you or anyone who cares to answer. Do you guys put up pics on SA? I didn't. Part of me thinks it'll hurt my chances of matching with someone but that wouldn't make sense to me. They're looking for money first so if I can provide that how I look should be secondary. I do describe myself though.

  11. #2864

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdb1911  [View Original Post]
    I have already typed too much but be firm on everything.
    All great advice, tank you. If I can bother you, or anyone willing to answer, with or more question.

    Do you put your pick up on the site? I haven't and wonder if that'll hurt me. I don't see why, they're trying to get money so how I look shouldn't be their primary goal. Having said that I do describe what I look like.

  12. #2863
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal252  [View Original Post]
    I stayed away from it because I thought that it was going to be a bunch of girls asking for a thousand bucks a week, which I don't have. But after reading this thread it seems that there are plenty of girls on there that are willing to go for under 3 hundred a week. Some for 1 a meet up which blows my mind. Escorts get more than that.

    Is it normal for girls to go that low?

    Do you guys lie in the how much you make part of the profile? Part of me wanted to put that I make 200 grand a year but chose to put the truth.

    I'm 28 so I should probably stick to girls 21 and younger right?

    What's the cheapest you ever got a girl?

    If anyone can answer any of these questions or offer advice that would be awesome and totally get if no one wants to.

    Thanks.
    Be yourself and if that doesn't work be who they want you to be LOL.

    I have had a couple sb's for free. The most I have ever paid was 300 a meet up and it was also the worst sex ever. What I do is let my screen name and profile speak for itself. If you are looking for something NSA make your name smoove guy 4 NSA LOL.

    Let the girls come to you. I literally don't message girls for the first week. I let them favorite me and send messages. Get a solid core of girls and focus on that. I had about 12 at different times. Seems like a lot but 3-5 have boyfriends and just needed the money so you'll lose contact after 2-3 meet ups. Another 2-3 will freak out after they realize they are a ***** by another name.

    The rest will be chill and come in and out your life ever so often. I just met up with one that I last spoke to in July 2017. She wanted to fuck but according to her she didn't want to deal with fucking a stranger. So we met had lunch and actually fucked in the back of my Tahoe. I offered her 250 and she declined.

    Most importantly be careful. If your spidey senses are tingling leave her alone. If you're married be cautious and err on being mysterious. Get google voice or another text app or you'll be like my friend who gets a healthy dose of random telemarketers daily because one sb decided she didn't want to end it.

    I have already typed too much but be firm on everything. Some of these girls have never been told no before and they will try to get a higher allowance or just push the envelope.

  13. #2862

    Just got a SA Account. Any tips?

    I stayed away from it because I thought that it was going to be a bunch of girls asking for a thousand bucks a week, which I don't have. But after reading this thread it seems that there are plenty of girls on there that are willing to go for under 3 hundred a week. Some for 1 a meet up which blows my mind. Escorts get more than that.

    Is it normal for girls to go that low?

    Do you guys lie in the how much you make part of the profile? Part of me wanted to put that I make 200 grand a year but chose to put the truth.

    I'm 28 so I should probably stick to girls 21 and younger right?

    What's the cheapest you ever got a girl?

    If anyone can answer any of these questions or offer advice that would be awesome and totally get if no one wants to.

    Thanks.

  14. #2861
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just posting so this thread doesn't go too far down on the list. Nothing new here. Very quiet. I am hoping by summer I will be back in action. The hiatus has given me time to reflect. I am def sticking to the newbie SB's going forward.
    It's very slow right now. I took down my profile for a while and just reactived it. There was nothing that made me want to pay the 89 bucks. If I see someone I like and have to message I'll prob just use the app and pay 25 bucks for 7 days.

  15. #2860
    Just posting so this thread doesn't go too far down on the list. Nothing new here. Very quiet. I am hoping by summer I will be back in action. The hiatus has given me time to reflect. I am def sticking to the newbie SB's going forward.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape