Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 781 to 795 of 19268
-
02-15-18 11:00 #18488Senior Member

Posts: 202I agree
I saw her probably 2 years ago and reported on it then. The one thing I remember was she kept going on and o about her future dream: moving to Phoenix and opening a tanning salon. Really? Phoenix only hands 300 sunny days a year. That's roughly 80% of the year!
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
Her massage and Happy ending were completely uninspiring and basically a waste of time AND capital!
Be safe,
JQP.
-
02-15-18 09:50 #18487Senior Member

Posts: 194http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...n/932490830657
Originally Posted by MikeTJr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 06:25 #18486Senior Member

Posts: 479Train wreck
No teasing whatsoever during lame massage, she answered phone while in session, claimed aunt Flo was visiting her but bring a raincoat next time. There won't be a next time.
Originally Posted by MacombCo
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 01:02 #18485Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks for the review!.
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 00:20 #18484Senior Member

Posts: 27Really bad hygiene
Met with this today.
The smell from down was so bad that I had to abort session in 2 min.
Really difficult to get in touch with decent girls!!
https://escortbabylon.net/#detroit / post /7348387787/25003340/25762515.
-
02-14-18 22:45 #18483Regular Member

Posts: 3Shawna Ann
Hey guys new to this and was trying to get ahold of Shawna Ann but can't seem to find her. Anyone able to share her info??
-
02-14-18 17:17 #18482Senior Member

Posts: 95Other sites
Not sure if I'm allowed to inquire. Backpage is a joke and myscarlet is just dead. I'm still missing the NR days. Anyone have luck finding gals on Heartland hobby board? Slim pickings these days. I've seen a lot of ladies and will glady trade info, ladies, or a fet invite for a referal or invite there. Pm me.
Stay safe!Last edited by Member #5629; 02-14-18 at 17:37. Reason: Shotty phone auto correction
-
02-14-18 07:33 #18481Regular Member

Posts: 84Train wreck
A couple of years ago she was in Centerline doing $150 rub and tug. Lots of negative talk during the massage, drama with landlord and house mates. Before her current location, she was briefly in a rental in the 9 mile / Ryan area. No hot water, all around a messy place with multiple cats. Price dropped to $100 but regulars could get FS for $200 except there would be no BJ action whatsoever. She's gained some weight since her Centerline days and also has a significant dermatological issue. In this case, YMwillNOTvary. Stay away.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-18 07:28 #18480Senior Member

Posts: 114Help
Can anyone help finding the review I saw on her last month? And which # might be good.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/det...4471/2/1327714
http://www.theexecutivecompanion.com...-Grace-Detroit
-
02-14-18 03:04 #18479Senior Member

Posts: 479Vickie
I saw Vickie recently at a safe private residence, her massage studio was in the basement. Her photos are dated. The massage was so so and the jack hammer finish was so uninspiring that my mind had to go elsewhere. She claimed more might be available on subsequent visits but I'm not really interested. Her rates are published in her ad. I doubt that I will repeat. As always YMMV.
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-home/44096047
-
02-13-18 18:37
Senior Member
-
02-13-18 15:32 #18478Senior Member

Posts: 121+1, totally agree with this review.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-18 11:44 #18477This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Return to Detroit.
Hello my Brothers, Drk here from Pitts. ,will be back in your city in a few weeks for the Custom Car show, some may remember me from last year, some may want to forget me also! LOL I'll get right to the point, starting to do my home work, of your city and its providers any help would be very appreciated, will be staying in Greektown so travel a little if necessary!(AMPs, Mature, Black, not thin,) cost does't matter, only perf,clean, safe play! Thanks drk.
-
02-13-18 08:18 #18476

Posts: 461Re: Mature
I saw Herrgen's UTR last night. She is mature enough to have adult children. I was posting a very favorable review of this woman when this site decided to lose connectivity with the server and thereby lose my extensive post. This is the third time in a week that I have attempted to post a lengthy review and the site crapped out.
Originally Posted by Wingman8490
[View Original Post]
Anyway -- short story is, she very accommodating, very friendly and talkative, very skilled, surprisingly, and she was very worth it. Full review coming later this morning. Herrgen, you spoke the truth.
-
02-11-18 09:53 #18475Senior Member

Posts: 261I must be missing something
Either I'm the only one getting great service, or I'm really missing out special special services elsewhere. I've been going to this provider for a very long time, but that doesn't mean I don't wander from time to time to check out what other seniors recommend. I always end up back here because of the service I get. I'm not a FS monger, HJ or CBJ at the most for my dreams, maybe that's the difference. I always treat them well and I'm always treated well. I've seen them watch the clock, but I watch it too and save my moment until close to the end of my time, unless I'm in a hurry. I always leave the same amount, so I haven't experienced any up selling. RTTF to see what I leave. I never used to review this place in the past because I liked never having to wait for an appointment there as business was slower from lack of reviews. The talent started going downhill until they got busier from reviews and now I'm seeing some of the original talent come back to my liking. I prefer petite Asian and could care less what's up top, as long as they are petite, I'm happy. This place isn't for the crazies who want drug using, skank ass ho's, that's for sure. In my experience, I've never seen any use of any substances. So far I've not been bothered by anyone, nobody hiding in the closet or bathroom and I never have to worry about seeing any of the providers out in public, a major plus in my book. So, I'm wondering why there are complaints about this place, what am I missing? I've been in the hobby for a long time and have visited many, many other establishments, except for M1, I have no interest going to FS known spas.
Originally Posted by Sammy1973
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-18 16:12 #18474Senior Member

Posts: 44Saw Lisa once, not worth it
Saw Lisa once, major upsell, gps of the year award, will never repeat with her. Oh, did I forget to mention clock watching as well? Time was cut short, way short.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
















