Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 54 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18473

    New Girl

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...nergy/46202427

    I went back to my favorite stop to see Lisa but a new girl is there now. Lucy is probably early or mid 20's, decent looking IMO. Not fat, not skinny, lots of natural energy. Menu may be open but I was in a rush, so I opted for HJ to finish my short dream. YMMV & YOMV but this place is perfect for me. . 70 per hour + extras.

  2. #18472

    Slight rebuttal

    Fair point, as I didn't see the actual post to know what it contained. What about situations where a provider is in fact "away" and someone else has their phone or method of contact and pretending to be said girl? Without posting the person's personal info, isn't it beneficial to share when a situation has changed to avoid a catfish or walking into a particularly disadvantageous situation as a hobbyist? Asking for a friend.

  3. #18471

    Anyone?

    I have been seeing her ad for quite sometime but did not find even one single review. Anyone?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ation/41307267

    Be safe.

  4. #18470

    Little head got the better of me

    http://archive.today/APJwZ

    Went and saw "Cindy" definitely not the girl in the photos but I was expecting that. Sometimes you get a decent looker anyway though service was of the dead fish variety and massage was nonexistent. The girl was mid thirty's fake c's not horrible looking so my judgment got the better of me.

  5. #18469
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  6. #18468

    Shawna Ann.

    Persistence paid off, and seeing her proved to be extremely worth the wait. She was at a place in Romulus I had been to once before. She requested that I buy her a soft drink and a pint of her preferred adult beverage prior to my arrival. Since I have grown accustomed to girls making this request, I did not object. She subtracted that amount from the total. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door that her photos don't do her justice. Much prettier in person. She was lucid, seemed completely sober, and was very open and honest about herself and her family life. The story about her sister was true. She was very clean, and probably had the best body of anyone I have seen with the exception of Melanie from Flint, who was in Madison Heights for a few months before disappearing. She had a great attitude and proved to be exceptionally adept at French. She deep throat effortlessly and was very eager to please. Her French was too good for me to last long (she is easily in the top five, good enough to consistently medal if fellatio is ever made an Olympic sport like I think it should be). She did state that she was partial to people arriving freshly showered, and she was not averse to allowing new arrivals straight from work to showering in her room. Zero clock watching. Our initial conversation did not count against time. Very relaxed atmosphere. She was eager to please and would have let me go twice if I had been able to. Very pretty. Great skin. Great body. Great hygiene. Brushed her teeth on her own volition before we began and didn't object to my request for a quick dose of Listerine before we began. Zero fat but not too thin (as perhaps Angel was). Extremely gifted at her craft. Allowed my favorite ending (facial) and even said it was a "good one" as she observed herself in the mirror during clean-up. Sober. Very honest and easy to talk to. I would have to put her in my top three already. I found her contact info on skipthegames, FYI. She did receive a call after proceedings concluded, about which she was honest. A lot of girls have nearby security of one sort or another, and he was just calling to check on her. Given horror stories I have heard from other girls, the idea of nearby security only seems prudent. Anyways, I should also say that she wasn't at all offended by my request that she let me check the room for others, which I like to do owing to a few bad experiences I have had. She was very easy-going about everything, and kept me at ease the entire time. Her report card would therefore be comprised of all As, from my experience. A definite keeper. Treat her well so she sticks around. Half for Franklin, minus the beverages. Very worth it. The only concern, real or imaginary (since I am not sure), occurred upon leaving. Several doors down there was a guy in the passenger seat of a car who was looking at me a bit too intensely. My interpretation was that it was a knowing look, rather than a casual glance from a random stranger, which lead me to suspect that the phone call came from him, although this part is pure conjecture. If so, it might be advisable for the sake of customer service to have security remain out of sight until and unless there is a legitimate problem. But again, whether she had any ties to the person is pire speculation on my part. I am paranoid and prone to assuming the worst, so I don't want to say anything which could be construed as a negative without clarifying the difference between facts and interpretations (which is all my guess about him is).

  7. #18467

    Shawna Ann is available she just text me

    Okay guys just got a message from Shawna about seeing her, which I cannot but maybe you want to. She is looking for just regulars right now hence why she has been a little on the low. She is healthy and doing good. If you have her number call or text her. She is available today / tonight after that I have no idea. Treat her right guys. The ones that know her know her situation. Have fun and be safe.

  8. #18466

    Bonita is always worth it for me 100% of the time

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw  [View Original Post]
    LOL well goddamn, I definitely made the right call in not bothering to go see her the other day.
    She is the biggest YMMV person on here to my understanding but even if your on the bottom of the food chain and only get a HJ she is fun.

  9. #18465

    Review Shana

    Her listing title is Awesome Massage. She is a friendly personable lady Great hand shake at end of massage. Unfortunately the massage was just kinda of a rub. I like a blend of therapeutic and sensual. Cost was one 1 flower. Kinda high I thought. Going to see Audrey today, what does she usually charge?

    Phil.

  10. #18464

    Utr

    Herrgen, when you say "mature" how old are you talking about?

    WM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herrgen  [View Original Post]
    I have been enjoying a mature, thin, sexy, UTR lady for a few months.

    She really enjoys having fun, but needs more support than I can supply.

    So time to share.

    Senior members please PM for contact information.

    She has asked me to get her number out to "My Reputable Friends".

    It will be up to you to contact her and workout details.

    Be Safe Out There.

  11. #18463

    UTR Downriver

    Quote Originally Posted by AlarmGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested in helping her out. Thanks.

    I tried to PM you as well, but your inbox is full.
    Response has been great.

    Mailbox should be cleared out now.

    Thanks.

  12. #18462
    Quote Originally Posted by Sincy  [View Original Post]
    As expected, your mailbox is full. Could you pm me contact info? Hopefully your UTR will be getting lots of good business.
    Ditto. I'd love to get those details too.

  13. #18461

    Likewise

    Quote Originally Posted by Sincy  [View Original Post]
    As expected, your mailbox is full. Could you pm me contact info? Hopefully your UTR will be getting lots of good business.
    Info please.

  14. #18460

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw  [View Original Post]
    Shawna was texting me the other day offering a big discount because she was "desperate". That set off some red flags for me, and with how flaky she's been recently, I really just had no confidence that she'd be there when I showed up, so I declined. Reports like this just reinforce that I made the right decision.
    She contacted me too, out of the blue after 4-5 months of ghosting. I was immediately suspicious, told her I could not make it.

  15. #18459

    Bonita not Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw  [View Original Post]
    LOL well goddamn, I definitely made the right call in not bothering to go see her the other day.
    I think Mike is referring to Bonita, not Shawna.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape