Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 131 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #456

    Bemis

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please give me the ad link, phone number, or address to this Bemis massage place? Even just the road it's on. I will not be taking up permenant residence there, I simply want to sample it. I like to get a new thrill once in a while.
    Enjoy!

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Therap...ywork/55066562

  2. #455

    Bemis Info.

    Would someone please give me the ad link, phone number, or address to this Bemis massage place? Even just the road it's on. I will not be taking up permenant residence there, I simply want to sample it. I like to get a new thrill once in a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by punteruk  [View Original Post]
    Called last week and scheduled an hour with Joy to check out the hubub. She's pleasant, and the Table Shower is nice to have in the area. Not too sensual in there, mostly business. Her massage was no-oil which was unusual but the oil came out after the flip. I enjoyed my visit and left happy. Glad I called and went early because the place was getting popular--two walk-ins were turned away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma81  [View Original Post]
    After several failed attempts to connect with a FS provider in our area I gave up and headed to Bemis for my second visit. My first go I got Cindy and was very very pleasantly surprised by her service. This round I got Joy. Joy is young and very fucking sexy. She escorted me to the shower and proceeded to give me a slow and thorough scrubbing. She paid very close attention to my junk. When she said she was done I told her to keep going. And she did. After I was done, she dried me off and led me back to the massage room. She asked how I like it and I said hard, she obliged. She gave a fantastic massage, one of the best I've had. In the end she gave me my second HJ of the session and man was it great. She really gets into it. Long story short, go to this place and ask for Joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBurgRider  [View Original Post]
    Had to stop by this morning and see for myself, I drew Cindy and she is a total sweetheart and sexy as a f*ck. Great soft rub, excellent skills. Finished and moved on to an incredible massagee. (her pronunciation not mine) Will be back for sure. Hottest AMP provider I have ever visited.

  3. #454
    Banned Member


    Posts: 108

    1040

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripod1980  [View Original Post]
    Called around 11 pm last night wasn't expecting an answer but low and behold they were open. Stopped in and asked for a half hour. 40 $ Wasnt asked about the table shower and didn't get her name but she looks familiar I kept thinking she was from shopiahs in ayer but was descent looking with nice tight body. While getting my massage another woman came in and the two were just talking for like 10 min. Kind of annoying but whatever. Ok massage definitely not the best in the area but good tease. On the flip she gave the signal for hand job and I told her I want everything she said 150 $ I told her I got 100 and a condom and she said ok. Slammed her doggy on the table finished and was gone. 140 $ full service open late get in while it lasts.
    The familiar face I saw was Amy from New Star in Worcester and before that she was at envelope with ying ying.

  4. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by punteruk  [View Original Post]
    Called last week and scheduled an hour with Joy to check out the hubub. She's pleasant, and the Table Shower is nice to have in the area. Not too sensual in there, mostly business. Her massage was no-oil which was unusual but the oil came out after the flip. I enjoyed my visit and left happy. Glad I called and went early because the place was getting popular--two walk-ins were turned away.
    She was pretty sensual and flirty with me in the shower. I got a HJ out of it. I tend to flirt with them and touch them when they're washing me. The first time as she was washing the boys a told her it was extra dirty and needed more washing. She got the hint. She starts her massage dry but within a few minutes she switched to oil. I wonder why she stayed dry for so long with you.

  5. #452

    1040

    Called around 11 pm last night wasn't expecting an answer but low and behold they were open. Stopped in and asked for a half hour. 40 $ Wasnt asked about the table shower and didn't get her name but she looks familiar I kept thinking she was from shopiahs in ayer but was descent looking with nice tight body. While getting my massage another woman came in and the two were just talking for like 10 min. Kind of annoying but whatever. Ok massage definitely not the best in the area but good tease. On the flip she gave the signal for hand job and I told her I want everything she said 150 $ I told her I got 100 and a condom and she said ok. Slammed her doggy on the table finished and was gone. 140 $ full service open late get in while it lasts.

  6. #451

    1040 Central st.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed. They did.
    Anyone try the new place yet? Table shower?

  7. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Where are they, did they take over the barber shop between Fortys and the car wash??
    Yes indeed. They did.

  8. #449

    Bemis

    Called last week and scheduled an hour with Joy to check out the hubub. She's pleasant, and the Table Shower is nice to have in the area. Not too sensual in there, mostly business. Her massage was no-oil which was unusual but the oil came out after the flip. I enjoyed my visit and left happy. Glad I called and went early because the place was getting popular--two walk-ins were turned away.

  9. #448

    New place

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1  [View Original Post]
    New place just opened at 1040 Central Street. Judging from their advertisements, I'm going to assume that extras are allowed. Assuming that's the case, that makes three of them (and one legit place), all on the same street within a couple miles of each other. Way too much Activity for a town of 40,000 people. I sense a boomerang affect is coming.
    Where are they, did they take over the barber shop between Fortys and the car wash??

  10. #447

    Glad to see

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma81  [View Original Post]
    After several failed attempts to connect with a FS provider in our area I gave up and headed to Bemis for my second visit. My first go I got Cindy and was very very pleasantly surprised by her service. This round I got Joy. Joy is young and very fucking sexy. She escorted me to the shower and proceeded to give me a slow and thorough scrubbing. She paid very close attention to my junk. When she said she was done I told her to keep going. And she did. After I was done, she dried me off and led me back to the massage room. She asked how I like it and I said hard, she obliged. She gave a fantastic massage, one of the best I've had. In the end she gave me my second HJ of the session and man was it great. She really gets into it. Long story short, go to this place and ask for Joy.
    I told ya man, joy is a true gem. Probably the best in our area. If only there were more on the table with her.

  11. #446

    ANOTHER Central St. AMP.

    New place just opened at 1040 Central Street. Judging from their advertisements, I'm going to assume that extras are allowed. Assuming that's the case, that makes three of them (and one legit place), all on the same street within a couple miles of each other. Way too much Activity for a town of 40,000 people. I sense a boomerang affect is coming.

  12. #445

    Bemis round two

    After several failed attempts to connect with a FS provider in our area I gave up and headed to Bemis for my second visit. My first go I got Cindy and was very very pleasantly surprised by her service. This round I got Joy. Joy is young and very fucking sexy. She escorted me to the shower and proceeded to give me a slow and thorough scrubbing. She paid very close attention to my junk. When she said she was done I told her to keep going. And she did. After I was done, she dried me off and led me back to the massage room. She asked how I like it and I said hard, she obliged. She gave a fantastic massage, one of the best I've had. In the end she gave me my second HJ of the session and man was it great. She really gets into it. Long story short, go to this place and ask for Joy.

  13. #444

    Joy at Bemis

    Had to stop by this morning and see for myself, I drew Cindy and she is a total sweetheart and sexy as a f*ck. Great soft rub, excellent skills. Finished and moved on to an incredible massagee. (her pronunciation not mine) Will be back for sure. Hottest AMP provider I have ever visited.

  14. #443

    Bemis

    Stopped in the other night. Location is a bit more visible then any of us would like. I walked in and was greated by two attractive women. One was younger and better looking, nice tight body and good teeth. The other was probably 30's, good looking, nice body not so great teeth. It was the older ones turn and I went with it. She took my money and told me she'd be back. I got naked and sat at the egde of the table waiting. She walked back in and directed me to put the robe that was hanging up on. After she led me to the shower room and washed me down. It was very relaxing till she started washing the boys. She got me going and asked if it was ok. She finished rinsing me off, towel drying me and then brought me back to the room. The massage was great. She had really good technique and gave a good amount of pressure. The tease was good and the finish was enthusiastic. Roaming was ok and she seemed to get into it. She made eye contact which I like. Over all it was a great experience and I'd repeat. I'll have to try the young one next. 70/40 for the whole thing. If you are use to just grabbing 100, make sure you have the extra 10 for the shower.

  15. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by punteruk  [View Original Post]
    How does one "remain kneeling" after a massage? Interested in knowing more about your process. Does it provide you or the girl better access?
    Most guys move up a bit with the reach under, some will also go on all 4's to enjoy more of this ST. When I am done with all 4's, I just kneel on the table, and have them stand right up next to me, and complete the HJ (if that is all I am allowed) this position, as I mentioned allows access to breasts and ass, one for each hand. I don't know if the girls have better reach, but I enjoy it, so that's what I do. Give it a try, Oh Happy Days!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape