Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 876 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 926 976 1376 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9023
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDown  [View Original Post]
    I've got one night to get out and visit a club. I'd like VIP experience. Would you suggest BTs, Hustler or somewhere else? I've been reading a few posts but just thought I'd get to the point and ask if there was only one to go to where would you go?....Laid would be the goal. Are you saying there isn't a club with hot girls that will get me to that goal?.
    Girls will do pretty much anything if you have the money. If you want hot girls and your a new face to them then the price will be high. VIP, one night only, hot girls all add up. I wouldn't suggest Flight Club, club is too small and way too many guys which drives the price up even more. I would suggest BT's Dearborn, get there right before 6 pm and get the $25 bucket and a VIP booth. Tell the bouncer your sitting at a table but after the bucket comes move to the VIP booth. You might have to wait an hour for the night shift to start coming in but the savings on beer and a free VIP booth are worth it imo. If nothing works out there then a drive to H8 and Bogarts will only set you back a $5 entry. The way to success is to get to the clubs early, be one of the few guys around when the girls show up. Coming at midnight with the rest of the drunk crowd gets you nothing.

  2. #9022

    Fc

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDown  [View Original Post]
    Laid would be the goal. Are you saying there isn't a club with hot girls that will get me to that goal?
    That can definitely be accomplished at Flight Club, but it's a little more hit and miss (some hot girls won't do FS, or are very expensive), I think was Acoustic's point, where as Bogarts / HVIII are slam dunks. But lacking hot girls. Here is the beauty of this scenario. Start off at Flight Club, and if it isn't working out, Bogarts is less than a mile away right down the road.

  3. #9021

    Afternoon at bts

    I met Cassie because she approached me with a very nice personality. She is short and dark complected with an average body.

    Easily accepted $ for a very nice BBBJ.

  4. #9020
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    I think you should clarify what you mean by VIP experience. If you want to be assured of getting laid, I would choose Henry VIII or Bogarts or Criket. If want to be assured of seeing really hot girls in VIP, then I'd choose Flight Club or one of the better clubs on Eight Mile.
    Laid would be the goal. Are you saying there isn't a club with hot girls that will get me to that goal?

  5. #9019

    Re: Only one to go to

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDown  [View Original Post]
    I've got one night to get out and visit a club. I'd like VIP experience. Would you suggest BTs, Hustler or somewhere else? I've been reading a few posts but just thought I'd get to the point and ask if there was only one to go to where would you go?
    I think you should clarify what you mean by VIP experience. If you want to be assured of getting laid, I would choose Henry VIII or Bogarts or Criket. If want to be assured of seeing really hot girls in VIP, then I'd choose Flight Club or one of the better clubs on Eight Mile.

  6. #9018

    Detroit Area Clubs

    I've got one night to get out and visit a club. I'd like VIP experience. Would you suggest BTs, Hustler or somewhere else? I've been reading a few posts but just thought I'd get to the point and ask if there was only one to go to where would you go?

  7. #9017

    Re: Cassie review

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    They had six dancers (four 7's and the rest were 6's or below with a 15/85 ebony to ivory mix) and ten customers when I arrived. Familiar peelers were Cybil, Kailyn, Lola, Mia, and Miley. Cassie (25 yr, African American / Russian, black hair, 4'11" and about 105 lbs, small B-cup tits, nice little booty, a few tats, just okay looking) approached me. She is a spunky little thing. Supposedly she only dances two afternoons a week due to having a regular job. I offered a 100 for no song count BBBJ w / CFS and she accepted.

    In the VIP booth, we undressed then I picked her up and she aggressively kissed me. Next, I performed FIV while she stood barefoot on the seat. Her unhurried BJ was great with light direction. It included: eye contact, licking it up & down, unprompted BLS, licking my taint, DT, smacking it on her lips, and no teeth. Russian didn't go well because her tits are too small, but she insisted on trying it. Cassie bent over to the perfect position for K9. She enthusiastically took a steady pounding. Furthermore, she rubbed her clit and pushed back. We switched to CG. This chick rode it like a champ. After I let loose, she continued to grind away for another minute or two to milk me dry.

    Overall, Cassie provided a great GFE. She likes to kiss. The CFS was energetic. Her skillful BJ turned out to be the highlight of our session. We were in the VIP for about twenty-five unrushed minutes. I would highly recommend Cassie to others. Take-out is available.

    My other costs were: $8 + $2 tip for a domestic beer and $20 VIP tax. I parked on the street to avoid the $7 valet.
    I thank you for the complete, detailed, and clear review. This is a great example for the rest of the class to follow. I believe Mr. Jordan writes reports professionally; I myself do, and I confess my writing does not measure up to his. Thank you for setting a standard for rest of us to strive to meet.

  8. #9016

    BT's Dearborn Weekend Afternoon Visit – Cassie Review

    They had six dancers (four 7's and the rest were 6's or below with a 15/85 ebony to ivory mix) and ten customers when I arrived. Familiar peelers were Cybil, Kailyn, Lola, Mia, and Miley. Cassie (25 yr, African American / Russian, black hair, 4'11" and about 105 lbs, small B-cup tits, nice little booty, a few tats, just okay looking) approached me. She is a spunky little thing. Supposedly she only dances two afternoons a week due to having a regular job. I offered a 100 for no song count BBBJ w / CFS and she accepted.

    In the VIP booth, we undressed then I picked her up and she aggressively kissed me. Next, I performed FIV while she stood barefoot on the seat. Her unhurried BJ was great with light direction. It included: eye contact, licking it up & down, unprompted BLS, licking my taint, DT, smacking it on her lips, and no teeth. Russian didn't go well because her tits are too small, but she insisted on trying it. Cassie bent over to the perfect position for K9. She enthusiastically took a steady pounding. Furthermore, she rubbed her clit and pushed back. We switched to CG. This chick rode it like a champ. After I let loose, she continued to grind away for another minute or two to milk me dry.

    Overall, Cassie provided a great GFE. She likes to kiss. The CFS was energetic. Her skillful BJ turned out to be the highlight of our session. We were in the VIP for about twenty-five unrushed minutes. I would highly recommend Cassie to others. Take-out is available.

    My other costs were: $8 + $2 tip for a domestic beer and $20 VIP tax. I parked on the street to avoid the $7 valet.

  9. #9015
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    Cassie who is a mixed breed w dark hair and average body and small boobs.

    I will see her again for 100 BBBJ bc of very outgoing personality and skills.
    "Mixed Breed"? WTF.

  10. #9014

    And I have noticed

    That Nicole is back at bts.

    Seems like she is not to happy these days.

  11. #9013

    Afternoon at BTS with

    Cassie who is a mixed breed w dark hair and average body and small boobs.

    I will see her again for 100 BBBJ bc of very outgoing personality and skills.

  12. #9012

    Re: Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by StripperLover  [View Original Post]
    It was a generalization. You put out your offer, she puts out hers and you wait for her to come back around again to take your offer if she's not making any money. I've gotten BJ's for $60, everything for $100 to $140 from some pretty hot women at all the clubs that have a valet service.
    Thank you, that is good advice which I will put to good use next time I go. The last time I was at Henry VIII, two nights ago, I offered one hundred, she sniffed at that and replied two-fifty, and when I made reading not leave, she said she would "work" with me. She prompted me to raise my offer, so I said one-twenty, and she countered with "everything for one-forty". And I agreed, more because I was tired of waiting and wanted to salvage my evening. Once in the back, I found her less appealing, and my experience was not worth it.

  13. #9011
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan2484  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried out Hustler? Have been hearing some good things about it again. Although I've not been there since Deja Vu corporate took it over and almost ran it into closing. But I hear that they no longer have Valet there anymore.
    Several Penthouse girls are trying out this club (as well as Coli and Flight club to name a few more with increased talent). If they don't make any money the club will probably go back to its original boring self.

  14. #9010
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    I marvel at your negotiating skills. I have found Flight Club girls to be far, far pricier than "a hundred, give or take". Last time I was there, a very pretty, slender girl from Lansing quoted me two hundred for a CBJ. Then again, I have been there very seldom, so perhaps I need to make another visit.
    It was a generalization. You put out your offer, she puts out hers and you wait for her to come back around again to take your offer if she's not making any money. I've gotten BJ's for $60, everything for $100 to $140 from some pretty hot women at all the clubs that have a valet service.

  15. #9009
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to go to Subi's but won't go there or to any club that has valet. I don't want anyone else driving my vehicle and in addition to that, valet is a word for "please go through all of my stuff". I know some of you are thinking park on the street or whatever but I'm not going to do that. If I can't use the parking lot and park my car myself, I just won't give the club my business.

    On other fronts, I went out during the day yesterday. South had only two dancers on day shift and Deanna wasn't there. It was awful. Bogart's had a number of dancers but the only two outstanding was Kelly and a kind of similiar looking blonde named Lauren. I don't go back with Kelly and Lauren and I couldn't come to terms. She's slightly more pricey than the max that I'm willing to pay. North, among others, had Pixie and she had a nice body but we didn't go back.

    Yesterday must have been Criket day, because I was there during day shift. There were a couple of girls that I was interested in but they told me they didn't do extras. Ok. I did talk to Mackenzie and she would have but she's just not my type.

    The bad part of all of this is that this is the second time in two weeks that I've been out in a circuit. I have money and am ready to spend it for VIP services but can't find anyone that I'm enticed enough to spend it on. I might go out again tonight but my adventures of late have just cost me a lot in drinks.
    I understand your issues with valet. If you happen to find yourself wanting to venture in the city limits, Centerfold and Bouzouki have no valet. Legends has valet, but it isn't mandatory to use for entrance. I always at the casino or in the $10 lot behind the club.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape