Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35848
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Still around, saw her a couple days ago by the deli, still cute, but the candy is taking its toll, still won't show her arms (scarring).
    Hmn, my timing must just be off. Last time I saw her was summertime and she was quite thin.

  2. #35847
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeemer69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Brittany that you are speaking of? If so, I have not seen or heard from her in over a month. Last time we made contact she was not looking very well. Sad, very nice girl.
    Yep, that's her alright. Thanks for the info. She is very sweet.

  3. #35846

    Monica

    Was out last nitght about 10. Lots of cruisers posted up in s bmore WW. Spotted a blond and a brunette walkin from 1 of the local rock salesman. The blonde made contact and asked where I was going and if they could come.

    Blondes name was monica. Claimed to be a stripper. Brunette said her name was ashley. Both looked ok. I went with monica. She sad they play together tho. We hit a local abando and did the 1/2 and 1/2 for. 30. Head was about a 7. Hit the box in doggie then mish. Never complained once. Cool chic. Cons was she kept wanting to hit her rock. And she wasnt long winded with it by far. I just like to handle my business and be gone.

  4. #35845

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what became of young Brittany in Morrell Park?

    21, pale, blue eyes, very pretty. I'd add a photo but having trouble uploading.
    Is this the Brittany that you are speaking of? If so, I have not seen or heard from her in over a month. Last time we made contact she was not looking very well. Sad, very nice girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2018-02-08-18h48m22s368.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2017-08-26-12h36m39s167.jpg‎   IMG_1330.jpg‎  

  5. #35844
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what became of young Brittany in Morrell Park?

    21, pale, blue eyes, very pretty. I'd add a photo but having trouble uploading.
    Still around, saw her a couple days ago by the deli, still cute, but the candy is taking its toll, still won't show her arms (scarring).

  6. #35843

    Dry

    I drove Conklin, Wilkins, fairhaven, and patapsco last night. Not a thing out. Lots of le though. 3rd to 6th street has the most action from what I've seen. Nothing past the church though. Am I hitting the wrong spots?

  7. #35842

    Morrell Park Brittany

    Does anyone know what became of young Brittany in Morrell Park?

    21, pale, blue eyes, very pretty. I'd add a photo but having trouble uploading.

  8. #35841
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's nice. Working her out. NiteTimer has struck again.

    BK.
    NiteTimer your inbox is full.

  9. #35840
    Damn that's nice. Working her out. NiteTimer has struck again.

    BK.

  10. #35839

  11. #35838
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Man I got to catch her again Bro forgot she was a rider. I love that sassy pretty little chic. Salute as always brother. You still the CHAMP.

  12. #35837
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    This PYT which I've seen off and on for 4 years now recently caught me going by and we had a wonderful session.
    She set the standard for head that I'll be measuring against the rest of the year.
    She has had more weight on in the past, and hopefully she'll gain again. She's very pretty and when her weights on she's gorgeous. Those beautiful damn eyes!
    I usually call her 2 positionJ, because after the head, I don't last long LOL.
    But this was just some exceptional work. I had to share. Blazing head work, tight kitty.
    NT out.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1631/perfect-head.html
    Check this out also:

    https://www.xvideos.com/video3372091...g_the_standard

  13. #35836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    This PYT which I've seen off and on for 4 years now recently caught me going by and we had a wonderful session.
    She set the standard for head that I'll be measuring against the rest of the year.
    She has had more weight on in the past, and hopefully she'll gain again. She's very pretty and when her weights on she's gorgeous. Those beautiful damn eyes!
    I usually call her 2 positionJ, because after the head, I don't last long LOL.
    But this was just some exceptional work. I had to share. Blazing head work, tight kitty.
    NT out.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1631/perfect-head.html
    Yeah J is always a good time. I talked with her briefly last night on my way to meet someone else. Your absolutely correct about her looks when she has her weight. Definitely one of the most beautiful girls when her shit is together. Peace.

  14. #35835
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    This PYT which I've seen off and on for 4 years now recently caught me going by and we had a wonderful session.
    She set the standard for head that I'll be measuring against the rest of the year.
    She has had more weight on in the past, and hopefully she'll gain again. She's very pretty and when her weights on she's gorgeous. Those beautiful damn eyes!
    I usually call her 2 positionJ, because after the head, I don't last long LOL.
    But this was just some exceptional work. I had to share. Blazing head work, tight kitty.
    NT out.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1631/perfect-head.html
    Salute bro. You still the reigning champion Dude. Great video.

  15. #35834

    Setting the bar high

    This PYT which I've seen off and on for 4 years now recently caught me going by and we had a wonderful session.
    She set the standard for head that I'll be measuring against the rest of the year.
    She has had more weight on in the past, and hopefully she'll gain again. She's very pretty and when her weights on she's gorgeous. Those beautiful damn eyes!
    I usually call her 2 positionJ, because after the head, I don't last long LOL.
    But this was just some exceptional work. I had to share. Blazing head work, tight kitty.
    NT out.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1631/perfect-head.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape