Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Kison

Closed Thread
Page 85 of 496 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 7439
This blog is moderated by YG365
  1. #6179

    Pink and Tera

    It's been a while since I've been to Kison. The last time I was there was when Pink and Tera worked there. Two beautiful spinners. Pink with her natural bee cup boobs. Tan smooth skin. And Tera spinner with large bees or small seas cup. Nice petite frame. Tan smooth skin. Any mongers know when Pink and Tera will be back?

  2. #6178
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Please note that I never said that I'm "always" able to "get BBFS at Kison". There have been some providers at Kison who were CFS-only providers, but they usually didn't last very long. There have also been some providers who began as CFS-only providers but subsequently relaxed that policy (presumably to increase their business). Plus, some providers may be CFS with some customers but BBFS with some others. Having a history of being a good and frequent Kison customer over many years may be advantageous.
    Thanks again, Redneck, for your detailed, informative, and very helpful reports. I apologize for my inaccurate wording. I look forward to visiting Kison again soon.

  3. #6177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    3 peat with Pink.

    After seeing Star, I ran into Pink in the hallway. She came into my room and gave me a big hug. Asked me why I haven't come back to see her since she was at Cypress. I told her that Cypress Spa wasn't one of my favorite places and I wasn't sure if she was actually there given their strange ads. Anyway, she said she liked it at Kison and probably found a permanent home there. She won't be here full time, but when she is in town, she will probably continue to work at Kison. After that nice greeting, I decided to go back to see her again.

    As soon as I get there, she once again gives me a giant hug and immediately starts to DFK me. She is truly excited to see me again. Our last time together, we had unbelievable sex, so I was hoping that she would be as happy as I was to see her. She didn't disappoint. This was my third time with Pink having seen her at other AMPs. Pink is wearing some really sexy lingerie. I am thinking, this is quite a bit different than the girl I first saw at Golden Spa. She was shy and demure there. Not this time. She definitely seems to have much more confidence now. I like that a lot. The hug, the kiss, the sexiness, the shear joy she seemed to feel made for a fantastic GFE experience. Being in this hobby for as long as I have been, this is what I am looking for in girls and which makes the difference between a girl who gets a lot of repeat business vs. One who is eye candy and has nothing but first dates with all of her customers. Pink is the type of girl who wants repeat clients and will treat them like a long lost lover every time. If this is what you are looking for, Pink is your girl. After having wild PSE sex with Kiki and Star, Pink was a very welcome change of pace.

    After that very nice greeting, I laid down on the bed and Pink took off her clothes. She is very sensual in her approach to me. She gave me a soft touch and tiny kisses all over my body. Came back close to my face and once again started to DFK. She seemed like she really wanted to make love to me. She worked her way down to my cock and started caressing it with a soft touch, slowly and gently, all around my pelvis area with her lips and tongue finally until she touched her lips to my throbbing cock. She inserted my penis into her mouth and slowly licked and sucked and fondled it with expert technique. I was in heaven. This is the way I love a BBBJ. She comes back up for some more kisses and I hug her tightly. She gets up and then rubs her pussy on my cock, gets up, inserts it slowly and moans like she hasn't had sex in 6 months. She had her eyes closed and slowly worked it up and down with shear joy on her face. As she bent over, her nice, natural Aee sized boobs where hanging there for me to caress. I love natural breasts. I told her never to get them enhanced. I love them the way they are. She mentioned that all the girls told her to get them bigger, but all of her customers said to keep them natural. Anyway, she is super wet at this time and she is grinding me at various paces and then she starts to pound me, I can feel her tense up and that she is going to come. So, I lift her up slightly, get a really good angle on her and then I start to pound her in cowgirl until she has a massive orgasm. That was real and I loved it. She collapsed onto my chest, dripping with sweat. Bang, what an ego boost.

    After about a minute, we switch to mish. She has this huge smile on her face. As I look at her, she again reminds me of Jun Kusunagi. Jun is 39 years old. They look like they can be sisters. Pink tells me she is early 40's. I believe her. The only difference is that Jun Kusunagi has much larger natural boobs. But, they have the same hair, they have the same tight pussy and they are both super skinny. I think that I like Pink in part because she reminds me of this sexy JAV actress. Anyway, back to the sex. We continue in mish with her dripping wet pussy until she comes again. Man, this girl is a coming machine. Then, we switch to doggie and she reaches her arms out as I grab her waist and pump away. I feel my self getting ready to come so I tell her to get back into cowgirl and she starts grinding and pounding. It feels so good. We are fucking so hard, then I have a massive and explosive orgasm right into her juicy pussy at that same time she has her final orgasm with me. She collapses once again on my chest. Dripping with the sweat from intense love making. Wow. That was fantastic!

    We spend the remaining few minutes we have left talking and cuddling in the after glow of a fantastic sexual encounter. Yes, it was that good. I think I am going to be a regular with her. She is one of a kind. L: 8, A: 10, S: 10. She has upped her game and is ready for the big leagues. Enjoy.

  4. #6176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    Star

    I saw Star last week. I thought she was pretty and provided great service. Very flirty personality. A little bit amped up. When she comes into the room, she gives me a hug and a kiss. She shows me a condom and asked me if I wanted to use it. I said no, so she threw it to the ground and started kissing me again. It's really good to have Chanel back. This is the same old Kison.

    Anyway, I thought she was cute. She is definitely a deep throat expert. Loves to take the cock into the throat. To be honest, I didn't like it that much. I much prefer a sensual BBBJ with hand and mouth action. But, if you are into DT, she is very good at it. I would say that sexually, we are very good fit for each other. I slid into her very nicely. She road me in cowgirl and her natural lubrication was perfect and she really seemed to enjoy it. She kept commenting on how great the size of my cock is for her. Did cowgirl, mish, doggie, standing doggie in several rotations. I don't think she was totally ready for how long we were going to take to finish. Kept slapping me saying that I am so strong. Typical Korean girl saying when a guy can fuck for more than 30 minutes. Really enjoyed the sex with her because as I said, I am good fit with her. Then finally, laid her down in mish, legs in the air, arms propping up legs, got the right angle and fucked the shit out of her until we both came. Great finish.

    Overall, I say that she is probably in her 30's. She looks pretty young, but her hands weren't that of a young 20 something, so I would say 30's. I don't think that she is 40's. Short hair. The pictures in Kison ad are her. Pretty girl. Boobs are firm and MM large Bee, Small Cee. I love her pink nipples. Pretty tight and skinny body. She is probably a 3 peat girl for me. It's just that there is so much great talent out there right now that I am not sure if I will get around the 3 peating with her. L: 8, B: 9, A: 9, S: 9.

  5. #6175

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    After reading the favorable reviews of Punanilicr, China Jimmy, WaikikiBeAC and SimpleK, I decided to give Star an audition. I'm very glad that I did.

    Personally, I give Star's excellent attitude, friendly personality and high-octane sexual performance a five-star rating. Here's my report on my latest "Old Fat Guy Mongering Adventure."

    Looks

    In the current Kison advertisement, the image with four facial photos is either Star herself or a woman who looks almost exactly like her. The other image, with the white shirt and gray skirt, may or may not be Star (with longer hair), but in my opinion looks at least somewhat similar to her. Those two images are attached below.

    Star is a relatively petite Korean lady who's about 5' 3" in height and 110 pounds in weight. From my perspective she's quite cute, and I was very pleased with what I saw, both when she walked into the bedroom and soon afterward when she was completely nude. Although one monger claimed that she could be in her "50's," so far all other customers who've commented on her age have given lower estimates. I observed her not only in the bedroom but also briefly in bright light outside the shower room, and personally I would guess that at most she's in her early thirties. She said that she has official documentation proving she's twenty-nine, but I was more interested in enjoying our sexual activities so I didn't ask to see it.

    Star's hair is cut in a short and chic style, and is black with some reddish highlights. There was continually a nice smile or other happy expression on Star's face during our session. Her skin is an attractive natural white color, and it's smooth, soft and healthy. Her breasts are shapely and of medium size. One prior reviewer thought her breasts were natural but two other prior reviewers thought they were doctor-made. Because so much else was going on, I neglected to perform my usual breast examination, however my guess is that they aren't completely natural but look very nice. Star's pussy looked very healthy, pink and appetizing, and was smoothly shaved.

    Attitude/Personality

    Star is a lively and energetic "firecracker" of a provider. I enjoyed her upbeat attitude, sense of humor, interesting commentary and vibrant personality. She's sexually assertive, passionate, and full of enthusiasm and self-confidence. Star was focused on ensuring that I had a great time, and she was cooperative and agreeable in doing anything that I wanted (normal AMP activities) in whatever way I wanted. There were no complaints, no annoying rules and no rush to finish, and I received a full one-hour session.

    Service

    As said by Punanilicr, "seriously, bring your A game," because "Star is a go go go girl from start to finish". During my session with Star, I wished that I was still in my twenties or thirties, so I could try to match her high-energy sexuality.

    After quickly removing her clothes, Star began by lying on the bed on top of me (both of us nude), fondling me, and sexily looking into my eyes at close range. We then enjoyed some DFK, at which she's very good. DFK continued to be available whenever I desired it for the remainder of the session. Star then initiated a spirited BBBJ, which started on the bed, then relocated to the edge of the bed (at her request), and then moved to a chair (at her request) with her kneeling in front of me. Star easily went all the way down on Little Red, and often remained all the way down for periods of about ten seconds without any gagging.

    It seemed like Star could have continued her dynamic BBBJ forever, but I suggested some 69 and she cheerfully agreed. During the 69 position, her pussy quickly became naturally lubricated, and she was manually stimulating my balls simultaneously with performing the BJ. Eventually I switched to dining upon her delightful little pussy with her reclining on the bed, and I slowly and gently slipped a wet finger inside for fiv. Subsequently, I enjoyed intercourse in the missionary and doggy-style positions, and during doggy-style I had her reach back and fondle my balls. Finished in missionary with BBFSCIP. Her pussy felt very pleasurable, being both snug and slippery.

    Bottom Line

    From beginning to end, I considered my session with Star to be magnificent. Although realistically I'm "mature" and overweight, at all times she treated me as if I were a young and handsome dude. She even added a special bonus that shall remain confidential. I will definitely be visiting her again. As I walked out the door and down the stairs, I was thinking how fortunate I am to live in Honolulu, where even an old goat like me can still have so much fun.
    Thank you Redneck. Great report. I will be visiting Star soon.

  6. #6174
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfbreak  [View Original Post]
    You must be the man, Red, if you always get BBFS at Kison. My last few times at Kison with miko and candy was CFS. In any case, still had a good time. Maybe I need to try Tammy, pink or star next time.
    Please note that I never said that I'm "always" able to "get BBFS at Kison". There have been some providers at Kison who were CFS-only providers, but they usually didn't last very long. There have also been some providers who began as CFS-only providers but subsequently relaxed that policy (presumably to increase their business). Plus, some providers may be CFS with some customers but BBFS with some others. Having a history of being a good and frequent Kison customer over many years may be advantageous.

  7. #6173

    BBFS or CFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I've received pleasurable BBFS from current Kison providers Tammy (three reports), Pink (one report), and Star (report forthcoming). So in my opinion, Kison is still (to borrow your term) "BBFS heaven".
    You must be the man, Red, if you always get BBFS at Kison. My last few times at Kison with miko and candy was CFS. In any case, still had a good time. Maybe I need to try Tammy, pink or star next time.

  8. #6172

    A Five-Star Rating For Star.

    After reading the favorable reviews of Punanilicr, China Jimmy, WaikikiBeAC and SimpleK, I decided to give Star an audition. I'm very glad that I did.

    Personally, I give Star's excellent attitude, friendly personality and high-octane sexual performance a five-star rating. Here's my report on my latest "Old Fat Guy Mongering Adventure."

    Looks

    In the current Kison advertisement, the image with four facial photos is either Star herself or a woman who looks almost exactly like her. The other image, with the white shirt and gray skirt, may or may not be Star (with longer hair), but in my opinion looks at least somewhat similar to her. Those two images are attached below.

    Star is a relatively petite Korean lady who's about 5' 3" in height and 110 pounds in weight. From my perspective she's quite cute, and I was very pleased with what I saw, both when she walked into the bedroom and soon afterward when she was completely nude. Although one monger claimed that she could be in her "50's," so far all other customers who've commented on her age have given lower estimates. I observed her not only in the bedroom but also briefly in bright light outside the shower room, and personally I would guess that at most she's in her early thirties. She said that she has official documentation proving she's twenty-nine, but I was more interested in enjoying our sexual activities so I didn't ask to see it.

    Star's hair is cut in a short and chic style, and is black with some reddish highlights. There was continually a nice smile or other happy expression on Star's face during our session. Her skin is an attractive natural white color, and it's smooth, soft and healthy. Her breasts are shapely and of medium size. One prior reviewer thought her breasts were natural but two other prior reviewers thought they were doctor-made. Because so much else was going on, I neglected to perform my usual breast examination, however my guess is that they aren't completely natural but look very nice. Star's pussy looked very healthy, pink and appetizing, and was smoothly shaved.

    Attitude/Personality

    Star is a lively and energetic "firecracker" of a provider. I enjoyed her upbeat attitude, sense of humor, interesting commentary and vibrant personality. She's sexually assertive, passionate, and full of enthusiasm and self-confidence. Star was focused on ensuring that I had a great time, and she was cooperative and agreeable in doing anything that I wanted (normal AMP activities) in whatever way I wanted. There were no complaints, no annoying rules and no rush to finish, and I received a full one-hour session.

    Service

    As said by Punanilicr, "seriously, bring your A game," because "Star is a go go go girl from start to finish". During my session with Star, I wished that I was still in my twenties or thirties, so I could try to match her high-energy sexuality.

    After quickly removing her clothes, Star began by lying on the bed on top of me (both of us nude), fondling me, and sexily looking into my eyes at close range. We then enjoyed some DFK, at which she's very good. DFK continued to be available whenever I desired it for the remainder of the session. Star then initiated a spirited BBBJ, which started on the bed, then relocated to the edge of the bed (at her request), and then moved to a chair (at her request) with her kneeling in front of me. Star easily went all the way down on Little Red, and often remained all the way down for periods of about ten seconds without any gagging.

    It seemed like Star could have continued her dynamic BBBJ forever, but I suggested some 69 and she cheerfully agreed. During the 69 position, her pussy quickly became naturally lubricated, and she was manually stimulating my balls simultaneously with performing the BJ. Eventually I switched to dining upon her delightful little pussy with her reclining on the bed, and I slowly and gently slipped a wet finger inside for fiv. Subsequently, I enjoyed intercourse in the missionary and doggy-style positions, and during doggy-style I had her reach back and fondle my balls. Finished in missionary with BBFSCIP. Her pussy felt very pleasurable, being both snug and slippery.

    Bottom Line

    From beginning to end, I considered my session with Star to be magnificent. Although realistically I'm "mature" and overweight, at all times she treated me as if I were a young and handsome dude. She even added a special bonus that shall remain confidential. I will definitely be visiting her again. As I walked out the door and down the stairs, I was thinking how fortunate I am to live in Honolulu, where even an old goat like me can still have so much fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Star.jpg‎   Star2.jpg‎  

  9. #6171
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Kison was BBFS heaven. Doesn't appear so anymore. All the girls cfs?
    Personally, I've received pleasurable BBFS from current Kison providers Tammy (three reports), Pink (one report), and Star (report forthcoming). So in my opinion, Kison is still (to borrow your term) "BBFS heaven".

  10. #6170
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleK  [View Original Post]
    I'm really good with age and I would say she's in her mid 40's.

    Let's not forget Paula is in her 60's at the least.
    Whoa. I have never seen Paula or Star. I can believe 40-50 range but above that, well, she's doing something right!

  11. #6169
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    That was a typo, right? The Paula with the awesome tits and ass? I've only had one session with Paula, but I find it hard to believe she is that old.
    Miki and Eve from Pine tree are in their 50's. Is it really that hard to believe?

  12. #6168
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleK  [View Original Post]
    I'm really good with age and I would say she's in her mid 40's.

    Let's not forget Paula is in her 60's at the least.
    That was a typo, right? The Paula with the awesome tits and ass? I've only had one session with Paula, but I find it hard to believe she is that old.

  13. #6167

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaJimmy  [View Original Post]
    That is Star with the short hair (4 pictures), the top picture could be her when she had long hair, although not sure because face is blurred. She looks in her 30's, EricShin may have gotten the switch-er-roo.
    Perhaps, but the girl I had looked the photo plus 20 years.

  14. #6166

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    I guess her pics on BP are outdated then or are they of her anyway?
    That is Star with the short hair (4 pictures), the top picture could be her when she had long hair, although not sure because face is blurred. She looks in her 30's, EricShin may have gotten the switch-er-roo.

  15. #6165
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBiber  [View Original Post]
    Any one know the parking situation there. Heard something about cars getting towed late night. Any where else to park?
    Parking is good up to midnight. Times Supermarket closes at 11 pm. There is never a problem finding parking on Beretania St at that time of night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape