Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 25,201 to 25,215 of 27920
-
02-09-18 19:37 #2720Senior Member

Posts: 173Kirkland Group
One of the former members told me that there was a rumor that LE was after the guy who runs it, and that certain remaining girls might even be cooperating.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-18 12:41 #2719Senior Member

Posts: 267Kirk Group
Why is that?
Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-18 10:35 #2718Senior Member

Posts: 39I saw Siren before her boob job and you're right, she was great. I just saw her "stripper" makeover and she still looks great, but obviously different. I'll try to schedule something with her today to checkout the new look!
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-18 09:36 #2717Senior Member

Posts: 49Boy you guys are tough. Who knows why anyone does anything. You are sitting on a board discussing a persons body and how.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
You think it should be. Chances are you may be in the basement of moms house, belting out, the meatloaf mom, the meatloaf.
-
02-09-18 03:37 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 285Siren
Obviously, plastic surgery can a God send for many reasons. Siren has often been self depricating regarding her body, particularly about her small chest. It was part of her brand: modest-girl-from-Utah that was insatiable and uninhibited in bed. I thought she had the perfect idealized body of a young woman; slightly plump butt and narrow hips, slender and toned torso, the perfect small breasts of youth and face of an angel. Her brand was the perfect polite genteel young woman who opened the door in the nude and proceeded to kiss and fuck you like the world was ending in an hour. Now she looks like a stripper. And a pretty amazing one at that. But the brand she left behind was one that very few can pull off as well as she did.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-18 00:20 #2715D-Bag

Posts: 43Especially when the 'enhanced' breasts are out of proportion with the rest of her body. To me, a petite, slender woman with size DDs looks ridiculous.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 22:59 #2714Senior Member

Posts: 483I've never once seen a pair that were improved with enhancement. Not once, ever. Natural breasts are all I ever want, regardless of size or condition!
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 20:24 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 173Siren
I totally agree. I saw her several months ago and thought they were perfect. Now they are too large for her body. BTW, based on my experience I decided I would not repeat. Pretty limited menu and not all that engaged.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 19:29 #2712Senior Member

Posts: 207Why is that? The drama with Olivia or what?
Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 17:18 #2711Senior Member

Posts: 379Siren
Agree, I wonder why a girl with perfectly perky C's feels the need to upgrade. But, to each his own.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 14:57 #2710Senior Member

Posts: 580Way better before.
Would still like to see her but wish I had seen before.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 09:19 #2709Senior Member

Posts: 148Alexis
http://tricitieswa.backpage.com/Wome...-5921/61921897
Originally Posted by GodMann
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 02:42 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 533Siren's boob job.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....311088%3B-Rack!
Went up to D cups. Damn. $300 for HHR CIP is a steep price. Maybe I'll pull the trigger some day.
-
02-06-18 22:09 #2707Senior Member

Posts: 89As hot as they are I'd steer clear of the Kirkland group for a while.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 14:13 #2706Senior Member

Posts: 616Link is down.
Originally Posted by Bear52
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




