Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 25,216 to 25,230 of 27822
-
02-07-18 22:59 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 483I've never once seen a pair that were improved with enhancement. Not once, ever. Natural breasts are all I ever want, regardless of size or condition!
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 20:24 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 173Siren
I totally agree. I saw her several months ago and thought they were perfect. Now they are too large for her body. BTW, based on my experience I decided I would not repeat. Pretty limited menu and not all that engaged.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 19:29 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 207Why is that? The drama with Olivia or what?
Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 17:18 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 379Siren
Agree, I wonder why a girl with perfectly perky C's feels the need to upgrade. But, to each his own.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 14:57 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 581Way better before.
Would still like to see her but wish I had seen before.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 09:19 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 148Alexis
http://tricitieswa.backpage.com/Wome...-5921/61921897
Originally Posted by GodMann
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 02:42 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 533Siren's boob job.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....311088%3B-Rack!
Went up to D cups. Damn. $300 for HHR CIP is a steep price. Maybe I'll pull the trigger some day.
-
02-06-18 22:09 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 89As hot as they are I'd steer clear of the Kirkland group for a while.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-18 14:13 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 616Link is down.
Originally Posted by Bear52
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-18 21:06 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 148Alexis
Any info on Alexis? Been visiting with her about a appointment tonight or tomorrow. Any info would be helpful.
http://tricitieswa.backpage.com/Wome...-5921/56983687
-
02-05-18 04:32 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 277Kapri
Thanks for the info. Yes, that's what I was asking. 450 is a lot for me without BB
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-18 00:28 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 1404$450 and no BB? God damn.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 23:59 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 268Samantha Islands
Anyone experience this one yet?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...mantha-Islands
-
02-04-18 21:33 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 285Kapri
She's beautiful, about 30 and a great GFE with experience in the L. A. Scene. From my experience, she's not available for BB though (assuming that's why you're asking on this thread).
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 18:45 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 173Sinful Kapri
No, but she is obviously part of the Kirkland Group that is being reconstituted after all the departures.
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




