Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 799 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 11975
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11720

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Read your old report. Is she still outcall only? I'm interested if she can do in now.
    Really? Just send her a text to see first if the number is any god and second to get your question answered. Wow just like I and anyone else that is interested did.

  2. #11719
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want another notch in your belt there's UTR Summer. I have summer's new number and I just don't have time to see her, because my day time work keeps me from seeing her. Just do a search on the forum and you'll see nude pictures and reviews. Not really in the mood to write out a old outdated report. But it's worth having a little fun or need a itch to be scratched. She's cheap to HH80 and H $20. BBBJ DT if she's in the mood.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spa...7-3507/2/67119
    Read your old report. Is she still outcall only? I'm interested if she can do in now.

  3. #11718

    Jazzyjess

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishJay  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Saw her couple days ago, no GFE, no bbj, no fun at all so robotic, not even moans, like fucking a dead body LOL.

  4. #11717

    Summer

    My old report #8561. There are other nudes somewhere on this site.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ghlight=Summer#post2944787.

  5. #11716

    Ginny

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, somebody died that was in that crowd that worked off backpage, the reason for my confusion is I knew a guy who knew all those girls and they would recuperate st his house and he knew them all by their real names and I knew them by their stage names.

    But Natty Dread that right it was Patience she was living with way back when, Brianna was looking good than and was cute, no games and did her job well. I would have seen her more except back than BP was a literal smorgasbord and we had talent like Sukee and others that were just. Well they are still in my spank bank.
    That girl was Ginny L. Who died back in November. Miss the BP smorgasbord of talent.

  6. #11715

    West Melbourne Summer

    Anyone want another notch in your belt there's UTR Summer. I have summer's new number and I just don't have time to see her, because my day time work keeps me from seeing her. Just do a search on the forum and you'll see nude pictures and reviews. Not really in the mood to write out a old outdated report. But it's worth having a little fun or need a itch to be scratched. She's cheap to HH80 and H $20. BBBJ DT if she's in the mood.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spa...7-3507/2/67119

  7. #11714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming you are talking about Bri who used to leave with another escort named Patience. Brianna is alive and kicking and Patience moved out of the area.
    Thanks man, somebody died that was in that crowd that worked off backpage, the reason for my confusion is I knew a guy who knew all those girls and they would recuperate st his house and he knew them all by their real names and I knew them by their stage names.

    But Natty Dread that right it was Patience she was living with way back when, Brianna was looking good than and was cute, no games and did her job well. I would have seen her more except back than BP was a literal smorgasbord and we had talent like Sukee and others that were just. Well they are still in my spank bank.

  8. #11713

    Jazzy Jess Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishJay  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    The was. 8 for a QV.

  9. #11712

    Jazzyjess

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Saw this young lady today. Not bad looking and took direction very well. Overall, I would give her a solid 7 out of 10.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-5869/28888277
    What was the damage?

  10. #11711

    Mandy

    http://palmbay.backpage.com/es-us/Th...-need/23714218

    Was talking to Mandy today and she is running low on funds for rent and bills and could use some visits right now. If you've seen her before then you know. If not, then you need to go see for yourself. No drama, just some cats. Beautiful young lady. She has a nice 1 bedroom with a legit massage table. Treat her kindly. As always be sure you RTFF and be safe.

  11. #11710

    Briana

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused, I thought this one died, or was it her friend? Does anyone know which one died? This one here I saw in Palm Bay a couple years ago and it was a decent home and she had a room mate that was tricking also. The name changes and people that know their IRL names and use that I get confused as to who is who.
    I'm assuming you are talking about Bri who used to leave with another escort named Patience. Brianna is alive and kicking and Patience moved out of the area.

  12. #11709

    Jazzy jess baby

    Saw this young lady today. Not bad looking and took direction very well. Overall, I would give her a solid 7 out of 10.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-5869/28888277

  13. #11708
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    There are two Erin's. One is an older white female with implants who used to live in Cocoa and another is a younger white female, flatter chested, who lives in the Melbourne area.

    Got to ask the original poster which one he's talking about.
    Aahhh! Thank you for clearing that up. Yes I was referring too the old one with implants in cocoa.

  14. #11707
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Erin in a really long time now. Has her number changed? And is she still in cocoa?
    There are two Erin's. One is an older white female with implants who used to live in Cocoa and another is a younger white female, flatter chested, who lives in the Melbourne area.

    Got to ask the original poster which one he's talking about.

  15. #11706

    Probably Slim To None

    Quote Originally Posted by Malmaljc2018  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with this lady? She looks hot. http://fortsmith.backpage.com/WomenS...-3886/17329967.
    The BP ad link in your post is from Fort Smith, Arkansas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape