Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 271 to 285 of 11975
-
02-04-18 18:58 #11705Senior Member

Posts: 825Ok well thank you. I guess I'll have to get her number from slambam again.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 17:42 #11704Senior Member

Posts: 975I never asked where she lives, and she is available on the same number she had back in December.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 15:47 #11703Senior Member

Posts: 825Now if I can only get her to answer her email. I had lost contact info with her and haven't seen her about 2 years now. Can't wait to get back with her again.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 14:17 #11702Senior Member

Posts: 920Briana
I'm confused, I thought this one died, or was it her friend? Does anyone know which one died? This one here I saw in Palm Bay a couple years ago and it was a decent home and she had a room mate that was tricking also. The name changes and people that know their IRL names and use that I get confused as to who is who.
-
02-04-18 11:34 #11701Regular Member

Posts: 1Hello all,
I'm hoping maybe someone can help. I'm looking for a older gal who use to post to BP. I am not sure if it was in titusville or down south a little further. She was prob 55 years old, short hair / or wore a wig and usually had a lot of photos of herself in lingerie with her tattoo of a dolphin (I believe) covered with some photo editing. She had large breasts and was pretty toned / in shape of her age. I never contacted her but I know she had a website. When I went back to find her when I was down that way, she had all but vanished. I haven't seen her ads in months now and have tried searching everywhere that I know of. I know this could be a lot of people but I am hoping maybe someone has a clue who I am talking about.
-
02-04-18 10:33 #11700Senior Member

Posts: 556K.
+1 on this amazing gal. I have been out of town for some training that will probably lead to me being overseas for a little while. So my hobby time lately has been limited in case any of you noticed my absence. I am 100% with Ericsson on this, I have seen her many times including quite a number of overnight and weekend get-together.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 06:45 #11699Regular Member

Posts: 3Need reviews on her please
Has anyone been with this lady? She looks hot. http://fortsmith.backpage.com/WomenS...-3886/17329967.
-
02-04-18 06:29 #11698Senior Member

Posts: 212Ronnie (Veronica)
Spent a very pleasant hour with Ronnie at her clean and safe condo in Port Canaveral. Massage was OK and wasted no time to move to the exercises that followed, which were very good. Covered a variety of positions. She is an older MILF who really seems to love sex and she is not a clock watcher. A bit chatty, but fun to be with. Post activity shower was offered. I will definitely repeat.
-
02-03-18 23:25 #11697Senior Member

Posts: 825I haven't seen Erin in a really long time now. Has her number changed? And is she still in cocoa?
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 23:21 #11696Senior Member

Posts: 51Read what happened to me, it was the same type of scam but her handler got a relentless ass kicking, ask her yourself.
Originally Posted by JizzyGoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 22:29 #11695Senior Member

Posts: 975Missed Misty
Visiting the area on and off and have posted here before. RTF and checked the sites. Found little Miss Misty and made the connection. She was preparing to let me pick her up and spend some time at my place when we lost radio contact. Damn shame too, we had planned on an hour or more. I'm sure it's just a case of someone more comfortable and familiar to her that popped up on her radar. Oh well. . .
Originally Posted by OlderGuy999
[View Original Post]
I did get to see Erin today and saw Charlie yesterday.
-
02-03-18 17:48 #11694Banned Member

Posts: 41That's a DUDE, dude
There are reviews on "it" at Escort Babylon. LOL.
Originally Posted by Malabar
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 13:28 #11693Senior Member

Posts: 166Plenty of them on Skip the games. Space Coast
Normus Johnson.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 07:56 #11692Senior Member

Posts: 7357Brianna
Any pic's of this chick?
Originally Posted by Trewaller
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-02-18 19:26 #11691

Posts: 357Brianna
I read through all of the posts / reviews and on the surface it would appear that nobody has seen the girl for quite a while so I hit her up and she lives fairly close to me so I scheduled to meet her. She looks really good minus one tooth LOL but there were no signs of apparent drug use- she was lucid and passionate and she still has a smoking body. We talked a quite a bit but the bottom line was I was expecting a drugged up girl way beyond her shelf life and got a 30 ish very hot body girl who seems to really enjoy her craft. Nice house; very clean in a nice neighborhood but then I am positive there are guys who are seeing her just not writing reviews LOL never understood guys that use this forum foe their own benefit but never write a review as if they can keep the girl all to theirselves or something. I have a lot of pet peeves about this forum but admin has pretty much made it clear he doesn't want to read about them so its all about pussy reviews and if I have a pet peeve with you I will PM you. Brianna's tits are my perfect tits. Tiny but not flat and her ass and lower torso is that of an finely conditioned athlete but I am sure she has not worked out a day in her life. She is a very attractive girl and very engaging and did I mention passionate. She says she is very particular these days so I don't know but I will probably see her again if for no other reason than the convenience but she gave me a few other reasons.
















