Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyVest  [View Original Post]
    New girl from the Palace. Becky. Has anyone tried her out? If so are the pics accurate? How about service?
    This looks like a girl I saw at the palace last year under the name of JADE. Service was disconnected and a bit crappy. They seem to be using the same pictures as her when Jade was there awhile back. Probably washed out or who knows what happens to these people. I haven't seen this girl specifically, but I am wary of anything from the palace as their new girls for the past half year at least were duds. If you look at my previous posts, I was 3/3 on no BBFS and even the CFS service was standard or below standard. You would be the first to try this girl, but I would not get my hopes up considering my experiences from last year. Let us know but I am done testing out new girls and getting burned.

  2. #440

    New Palace Girl BECKY

    New girl from the Palace. Becky. Has anyone tried her out? If so are the pics accurate? How about service?

  3. #439

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    Nope, it all depends on each providers. I usually don't repeat but most of providers I saw on more than one occasions were in 270 range and worth it. Palace had 200 special for quite some time and I enjoyed all girls at that rate. Some particular agency grandfathers my old rate even today.
    It seems like the average rate on CV is $250 in LA and $260 in OC, although some girls are now $270 (Mega, Ava, etc.) and $300 (Kiss, Cute Nana, etc.).

  4. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by RickZey  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much all kgirls are priced at 270+ except for palace girls. They still at 250 but service went down. Oh well inflation. LOL.
    Nope, it all depends on each providers. I usually don't repeat but most of providers I saw on more than one occasions were in 270 range and worth it. Palace had 200 special for quite some time and I enjoyed all girls at that rate. Some particular agency grandfathers my old rate even today.

  5. #437

    One and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading and concluding that she is very limited YMMV. You probably have to be a specific type of guy to get the bb.
    I think you're right. Ava is cute but she's one and done for me. Had lots of condoms on the nightstand in plain view. After a bit of standard P2P she immediately said condom and donned on the hat. Rest was standard fare. Moving on. I must not be that specific type of guy. LOL.

  6. #436

    Lina confirmed

    Lina is confirmed BB, but no CIP.

    http://www.cxxxvxxx.com/playadelrey/...t-sexy/1966497

  7. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do all the research I can and cannot find anything on her? Ava? BB or not to BB? That is the question. Any information appreciated. Thanks.
    I remember reading and concluding that she is very limited YMMV. You probably have to be a specific type of guy to get the bb.

  8. #434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do all the research I can and cannot find anything on her? Ava? BB or not to BB? That is the question. Any information appreciated. Thanks.
    As far as I know, a couple said they have while the majority said she was a no go on bb. As always YMMV, but most likely she's a no considering how popular she is.

  9. #433

    Not.

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do all the research I can and cannot find anything on her? Ava? BB or not to BB? That is the question. Any information appreciated. Thanks.
    Ava is not a BB girl.

  10. #432

    Ava

    I tried to do all the research I can and cannot find anything on her? Ava? BB or not to BB? That is the question. Any information appreciated. Thanks.

  11. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by RickZey  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much all kgirls are priced at 270+ except for palace girls. They still at 250 but service went down. Oh well inflation. LOL.
    I don't think so.

    The 2nd 3rd tier girls are still priced at 250. Otherwise they'd get no fuckin business.

    If the price isn't listed, I assume it's 250.

  12. #430

    Wawa / koi / brenda / shinee / lemon

    Hello all. Please help if you guys can. Would like to try some talent at palace. Please let me know which one from these is most talented, fun / young with cuter face? In short which one should I not miss? Natural bod is a plus too. Lemon advertises nuru. Anyone tried her? Thanks.

  13. #429
    Kay was up in the BA for a while under the name Silk. BBFS, greek, and CIP were available when she was up there, however greek may be restricted to those that aren't too big. Body wise, when I saw her, she was super flat chested and did have that raspy, deep smokers voice. I can see how some might think she can be / was a TS.

  14. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    Are all of M's girls now 270/ hr?
    Pretty much all kgirls are priced at 270+ except for palace girls. They still at 250 but service went down. Oh well inflation. LOL.

  15. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulak  [View Original Post]
    Ava is listed as a returning Kgirl, was she ever a BBFS on her 1st tour. Anybody care to share info?
    Are all of M's girls now 270/ hr?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape