Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #439

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    Nope, it all depends on each providers. I usually don't repeat but most of providers I saw on more than one occasions were in 270 range and worth it. Palace had 200 special for quite some time and I enjoyed all girls at that rate. Some particular agency grandfathers my old rate even today.
    It seems like the average rate on CV is $250 in LA and $260 in OC, although some girls are now $270 (Mega, Ava, etc.) and $300 (Kiss, Cute Nana, etc.).

  2. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by RickZey  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much all kgirls are priced at 270+ except for palace girls. They still at 250 but service went down. Oh well inflation. LOL.
    Nope, it all depends on each providers. I usually don't repeat but most of providers I saw on more than one occasions were in 270 range and worth it. Palace had 200 special for quite some time and I enjoyed all girls at that rate. Some particular agency grandfathers my old rate even today.

  3. #437

    One and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading and concluding that she is very limited YMMV. You probably have to be a specific type of guy to get the bb.
    I think you're right. Ava is cute but she's one and done for me. Had lots of condoms on the nightstand in plain view. After a bit of standard P2P she immediately said condom and donned on the hat. Rest was standard fare. Moving on. I must not be that specific type of guy. LOL.

  4. #436

    Lina confirmed

    Lina is confirmed BB, but no CIP.

    http://www.cxxxvxxx.com/playadelrey/...t-sexy/1966497

  5. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do all the research I can and cannot find anything on her? Ava? BB or not to BB? That is the question. Any information appreciated. Thanks.
    I remember reading and concluding that she is very limited YMMV. You probably have to be a specific type of guy to get the bb.

  6. #434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do all the research I can and cannot find anything on her? Ava? BB or not to BB? That is the question. Any information appreciated. Thanks.
    As far as I know, a couple said they have while the majority said she was a no go on bb. As always YMMV, but most likely she's a no considering how popular she is.

  7. #433

    Not.

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do all the research I can and cannot find anything on her? Ava? BB or not to BB? That is the question. Any information appreciated. Thanks.
    Ava is not a BB girl.

  8. #432

    Ava

    I tried to do all the research I can and cannot find anything on her? Ava? BB or not to BB? That is the question. Any information appreciated. Thanks.

  9. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by RickZey  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much all kgirls are priced at 270+ except for palace girls. They still at 250 but service went down. Oh well inflation. LOL.
    I don't think so.

    The 2nd 3rd tier girls are still priced at 250. Otherwise they'd get no fuckin business.

    If the price isn't listed, I assume it's 250.

  10. #430

    Wawa / koi / brenda / shinee / lemon

    Hello all. Please help if you guys can. Would like to try some talent at palace. Please let me know which one from these is most talented, fun / young with cuter face? In short which one should I not miss? Natural bod is a plus too. Lemon advertises nuru. Anyone tried her? Thanks.

  11. #429
    Kay was up in the BA for a while under the name Silk. BBFS, greek, and CIP were available when she was up there, however greek may be restricted to those that aren't too big. Body wise, when I saw her, she was super flat chested and did have that raspy, deep smokers voice. I can see how some might think she can be / was a TS.

  12. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    Are all of M's girls now 270/ hr?
    Pretty much all kgirls are priced at 270+ except for palace girls. They still at 250 but service went down. Oh well inflation. LOL.

  13. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulak  [View Original Post]
    Ava is listed as a returning Kgirl, was she ever a BBFS on her 1st tour. Anybody care to share info?
    Are all of M's girls now 270/ hr?

  14. #426

    Palace Koi

    BBFSCIP was achieved. She is very passionate and I had a good time. I would say YMMV for sure as right next to the pillow were two condoms.

  15. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to visit with Kay in MW near Wilshire / LaBrea. She's TALL especially when she answers the door in heels. Face is so-so. Skinny with B cups. Went through the regular routine. Was especially impatient that day and interrupted her act to fuck her bb. The best part? After fucking for a bit, she whispers in my ear, "cum inside". Yessssssssss. Can confirm other reviews saying she has a deep voice. She a TS? Eh, probably not, but she has a slightly androgynous figure. She applied some lube as I entered her, but that more likely a strategy employed for experienced girls that fuck all day and I didn't daty. Booker said greek is also available. I would rather have tried Zenia as she's using Kira's old pics, but oh well. Was a decent time with CIP.
    I believe this is her 3rd different name on cv and acct?

    Thanks for reporting though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape