Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 799 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 11975
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11705
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    I never asked where she lives, and she is available on the same number she had back in December.
    Ok well thank you. I guess I'll have to get her number from slambam again.

  2. #11704
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Erin in a really long time now. Has her number changed? And is she still in cocoa?
    I never asked where she lives, and she is available on the same number she had back in December.

  3. #11703
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    She is my Ultra UTR, well use to be till this ad on Skip the Games. If you've been reading my posts for all these years and know I'm a straight shooter. Then run as fast as you can 2 her. This girl would be wife number 2 for me, if it wasn't for her little candy addiction. Plus take me out of the hobby. But let me also tell you that this woman here should be a high dollar escort for her talents and freaking killer personality. Like you would plan a weekend trip with this doll. Again don't walk, don't run and certainly strap on a jet pack and rush over to her. Don't even bother asking me boring questions about her in PM. One your wasting time and most likely I'll say yes to all your damn questions. Two, I believe she won't be around for long. So I don't think she'll be here two weeks from now much less two days from now. I'm dead serious about this girl. Been with her for over three years and could never share with you guys how great she is. Lastly I'm not one of her Minions, the only thing I get out of it this, is her being preoccupied and not leaning on me to help her out. Please don't PM questions about wanting to know little details. Like what color are her toe nails.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/801383741273
    Now if I can only get her to answer her email. I had lost contact info with her and haven't seen her about 2 years now. Can't wait to get back with her again.

  4. #11702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Briana

    I'm confused, I thought this one died, or was it her friend? Does anyone know which one died? This one here I saw in Palm Bay a couple years ago and it was a decent home and she had a room mate that was tricking also. The name changes and people that know their IRL names and use that I get confused as to who is who.

  5. #11701
    Hello all,

    I'm hoping maybe someone can help. I'm looking for a older gal who use to post to BP. I am not sure if it was in titusville or down south a little further. She was prob 55 years old, short hair / or wore a wig and usually had a lot of photos of herself in lingerie with her tattoo of a dolphin (I believe) covered with some photo editing. She had large breasts and was pretty toned / in shape of her age. I never contacted her but I know she had a website. When I went back to find her when I was down that way, she had all but vanished. I haven't seen her ads in months now and have tried searching everywhere that I know of. I know this could be a lot of people but I am hoping maybe someone has a clue who I am talking about.

  6. #11700

    K.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    She is my Ultra UTR, well use to be till this ad on Skip the Games. If you've been reading my posts for all these years and know I'm a straight shooter.
    +1 on this amazing gal. I have been out of town for some training that will probably lead to me being overseas for a little while. So my hobby time lately has been limited in case any of you noticed my absence. I am 100% with Ericsson on this, I have seen her many times including quite a number of overnight and weekend get-together.

  7. #11699

    Need reviews on her please

    Has anyone been with this lady? She looks hot. http://fortsmith.backpage.com/WomenS...-3886/17329967.

  8. #11698

    Ronnie (Veronica)

    Spent a very pleasant hour with Ronnie at her clean and safe condo in Port Canaveral. Massage was OK and wasted no time to move to the exercises that followed, which were very good. Covered a variety of positions. She is an older MILF who really seems to love sex and she is not a clock watcher. A bit chatty, but fun to be with. Post activity shower was offered. I will definitely repeat.

  9. #11697
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Visiting the area on and off and have posted here before. RTF and checked the sites. Found little Miss Misty and made the connection. She was preparing to let me pick her up and spend some time at my place when we lost radio contact. Damn shame too, we had planned on an hour or more. I'm sure it's just a case of someone more comfortable and familiar to her that popped up on her radar. Oh well. . .

    I did get to see Erin today and saw Charlie yesterday.
    I haven't seen Erin in a really long time now. Has her number changed? And is she still in cocoa?

  10. #11696
    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyGoo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Please post what happened, so everyone knows. I almost jumped on it but passed when told to meet in a bank parking lot and wait for instructions.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...lease/21681868
    Read what happened to me, it was the same type of scam but her handler got a relentless ass kicking, ask her yourself.

  11. #11695

    Missed Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy999  [View Original Post]
    If you are a fan of firm bolt ons, you definitely have to see Misty, hers are very nice to get between ave she loves it. All the items on her menu are excellent ave she taut gets into it. I think she had her phone issues either out as well, I was able to get with her again finally.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/070031257267
    Visiting the area on and off and have posted here before. RTF and checked the sites. Found little Miss Misty and made the connection. She was preparing to let me pick her up and spend some time at my place when we lost radio contact. Damn shame too, we had planned on an hour or more. I'm sure it's just a case of someone more comfortable and familiar to her that popped up on her radar. Oh well. . .

    I did get to see Erin today and saw Charlie yesterday.

  12. #11694

    That's a DUDE, dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Malabar  [View Original Post]
    This photo has been around for years.

    I seriously doubt this is what will answer the door. I would love to be wrong about this one.

    Good luck.

    Mal.
    There are reviews on "it" at Escort Babylon. LOL.

  13. #11693

    Plenty of them on Skip the games. Space Coast

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Any pic's of this chick?

    C5.
    Normus Johnson.

  14. #11692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Trewaller  [View Original Post]
    I read through all of the posts / reviews and on the surface it would appear that nobody has seen the girl for quite a while so I hit her up and she lives fairly close to me so I scheduled to meet her. She looks really good minus one tooth LOL but there were no signs of apparent drug use- she was lucid and passionate and she still has a smoking body. We talked a quite a bit but the bottom line was I was expecting a drugged up girl way beyond her shelf life and got a 30 ish very hot body girl who seems to really enjoy her craft. Nice house; very clean in a nice neighborhood but then I am positive there are guys who are seeing her just not writing reviews LOL never understood guys that use this forum foe their own benefit but never write a review as if they can keep the girl all to theirselves or something. I have a lot of pet peeves about this forum but admin has pretty much made it clear he doesn't want to read about them so its all about pussy reviews and if I have a pet peeve with you I will PM you. Brianna's tits are my perfect tits. Tiny but not flat and her ass and lower torso is that of an finely conditioned athlete but I am sure she has not worked out a day in her life. She is a very attractive girl and very engaging and did I mention passionate. She says she is very particular these days so I don't know but I will probably see her again if for no other reason than the convenience but she gave me a few other reasons.
    Any pic's of this chick?

    C5.

  15. #11691

    Brianna

    I read through all of the posts / reviews and on the surface it would appear that nobody has seen the girl for quite a while so I hit her up and she lives fairly close to me so I scheduled to meet her. She looks really good minus one tooth LOL but there were no signs of apparent drug use- she was lucid and passionate and she still has a smoking body. We talked a quite a bit but the bottom line was I was expecting a drugged up girl way beyond her shelf life and got a 30 ish very hot body girl who seems to really enjoy her craft. Nice house; very clean in a nice neighborhood but then I am positive there are guys who are seeing her just not writing reviews LOL never understood guys that use this forum foe their own benefit but never write a review as if they can keep the girl all to theirselves or something. I have a lot of pet peeves about this forum but admin has pretty much made it clear he doesn't want to read about them so its all about pussy reviews and if I have a pet peeve with you I will PM you. Brianna's tits are my perfect tits. Tiny but not flat and her ass and lower torso is that of an finely conditioned athlete but I am sure she has not worked out a day in her life. She is a very attractive girl and very engaging and did I mention passionate. She says she is very particular these days so I don't know but I will probably see her again if for no other reason than the convenience but she gave me a few other reasons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape