Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 316 to 330 of 11975
-
01-26-18 00:48 #11660Senior Member

Posts: 478Correction for Tarpos post
Tarpons post is #9726, not 36 for those who are interested in a twilight zone story. LOL one strange lady.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-18 22:04 #11659Senior Member

Posts: 1755More Like Jeykll and Hyde
Bill, if you want to see a review of just how scary that MILF is, take a look at the great review Tarpo63 wrote on her in December, 2016. She went by Tonya at the time. The link takes you to the page. Scroll down to #9736. RW.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=3204354#post3204354.
-
01-25-18 14:49 #11658Banned Member

Posts: 644Being serious
I think most people get so excited about this site that they don't do the research first. If your serious about this hobby you can meet great providers, but you have to do the research. Go back a few weeks and read, read and do more reading. Get a feel of the land first, most of the time the girl have already been talked about. Like a mix up between Sarah the ex stripper with bolt-ons and the Mental case who have a strap-on in one of her pictures. Do you guys even use a burner phone or use your personal one. Do you even know the rules of being a monger?
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-18 14:08 #11657Senior Member

Posts: 217Seriously?
Do you even read the forum posts? You could do a thread search using her name. Or you could scroll down 5 or 6 posts and read two on her. 11649 and 11641. LOL.
Originally Posted by SfcMartinT1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-18 12:28 #11656Banned Member

Posts: 644Face pic?
Really?? Its Brevard county. Have you seen back page lately? Not exactly a buffet like it used to be. I was probably the first one to report on Sarah. One of the best bodies for a older woman who will give you great service for the bitcoin. And there's been many reviews on her that stated great service. And I don't think you're going to find a face picture of her and unless you know her real name on Facebook. In my opinion I wouldn't sit there and wait for a face picture that popped up just go see the girl.
-
01-25-18 11:10 #11655Regular Member

Posts: 3Any info on Italian Bombshell?
Ran across this gem today and was wondering if anyone had any info on her?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/941056525536
-
01-25-18 10:31 #11654Senior Member

Posts: 128Totally Different women
The first one is Sara and is a lot of fun when I met her she was in Merritt Island and she said she had been staying with the other one but had to move. Would recommend seeing Sara but not the other one after reading some other reviews on her.
Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-18 10:15 #11653Senior Member

Posts: 57Bolt-ons.
If you are a fan of firm bolt ons, you definitely have to see Misty, hers are very nice to get between ave she loves it. All the items on her menu are excellent ave she taut gets into it. I think she had her phone issues either out as well, I was able to get with her again finally.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/070031257267
-
01-25-18 09:23 #11652Senior Member

Posts: 136Happy to be wrong
I was basing it on the fact that they're both wearing the same clothes in some of their pictures.
Pink polka-dot bikini and black corset are exactly the same. And they're both in Titusville.
Sara's ad pics are 1st and 3rd, the other one's are 2nd and 4th. But like I said, I'm happy to be wrong.
Love to see that face pic if anyone can dig it up. I searched but couldn't find it.
Like I said, glad to be wrong cause that other one is scary.
Bill.
-
01-25-18 08:27 #11651Senior Member

Posts: 179Not the same woman
The first is Sara highly reccomended and the second is a total nutcase that is not reccomended.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-18 00:51 #11650Senior Member

Posts: 1755Different Breasts
Picture1 is the breasts, bolt-ons but really nice bolt-ons, of Sexy Sara in the first link. Picture2 is the breasts of the woman in the second link. They aren't as firm and full as Sara's. There's also a face picture of Sara on here somewhere and she appears much younger than the 2nd woman.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 19:39 #11649Senior Member

Posts: 217Another one
Another time waster. Set up a time to meet. When the time came got the ole " hey I'm running late" followed by 3 more excuses. She had picked the time! Any way I moved on quickly with a thanks but no thanks. Apparently this is part of her m. O.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 18:57 #11648Regular Member

Posts: 20Enticingbeauty666 or Della
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-4451/26027327
I keep seeing this ad everywhere and was wondering if anyone knows anything about her??
-
01-24-18 16:40 #11647Senior Member

Posts: 136Right now she has 3 BP ads, with 3 different phone #'s and sharing an IG link with another no show. Talk about a different kind of head game.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
Also pretty sure these 2 are the same person:
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/049388650234
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/695408278498
Bill.
-
01-23-18 00:25 #11646Senior Member

Posts: 1755There was a review of the last one you asked about and if I remember right, it wasn't good.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
















