Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Kison

Closed Thread
Page 86 of 496 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 7439
This blog is moderated by YG365
  1. #6164
    If you're worried about getting your car towed at night than just park on the street. Metered parking is free after 6 pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBiber  [View Original Post]
    Any one know the parking situation there. Heard something about cars getting towed late night. Any where else to park?

  2. #6163
    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Bro, Star is not in her early 30's I would say 50's.
    I'm really good with age and I would say she's in her mid 40's.

    Let's not forget Paula is in her 60's at the least.

  3. #6162
    Any one know the parking situation there. Heard something about cars getting towed late night. Any where else to park?

  4. #6161
    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Bro, Star is not in her early 30's I would say 50's.
    I guess her pics on BP are outdated then or are they of her anyway?

  5. #6160

    Candy

    I stopped by Kison yesterday to see Star. It was her day off so I asked who was available. Only Candy was available at the time so I asked to see her. She is a nice looking spinner, late 30's, 5'1" tall, 100 pounds and nice big boobs.

    When she entered the room she was not shy at all. Candy came up to me and went straight to dfk. She pulled her top down to let me pay with her boobs and I also played with her wet pussy. Next straight to fucking, no massage or BBBJ. She has a tight pussy but I worked my way in and stayed in her the whole time. She is very light so it was easy to pick her up and move her around the bed. Candy is full of energy and acts like a horny teenager. After an hour of fun and dfk I had trouble cumming so she worked her magic and I finished with a BBBJCIM. When we were through she told me she had a great time with me like I was her boy friend.

    I got my full hour and then some, had a great time and left totally satisfied. Kison is on my go to list.

  6. #6159
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Had a superlative session at Kison yesterday (provider review forthcoming), and was told by Chanel that Kison is going to try a 24-hour operating schedule again. Apparently it's anticipated that Chanel will be the mama from about eight in the morning to about eight at night, and Kelly will be the mama from about eight at night to about eight in the morning. Of course, those times are approximate, not precise.
    The change is now official. Kison's most recent advertisement says: "Open 24 Hours". Personally, I prefer the expanded hours, because sometimes I'm a "night owl" and sometimes I'm an "early bird".

  7. #6158

    Star's Age

    Quote Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC  [View Original Post]
    Checked out star. After losing all my playoff winnings on the super bowl decided to get really pounded and try a grand slam. Star was first base. Pics are accurate. Korean, 5' 3, nice soft fair skin, man made cee breasts, short dark hair, typical Asian butt, ok face, ok body and probably early 30's. Standard kison service. Fun girl will be repeating.
    Sorry Bro, Star is not in her early 30's I would say 50's.

  8. #6157

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC  [View Original Post]
    Checked out star. After losing all my playoff winnings on the super bowl decided to get really pounded and try a grand slam. Star was first base. Pics are accurate. Korean, 5' 3, nice soft fair skin, man made cee breasts, short dark hair, typical Asian butt, ok face, ok body and probably early 30's. Standard kison service. Fun girl will be repeating.
    One report appears natural breasts, one report mm breast. Had to find out for myself as I love naturals of any size, well it is mm. Still had a wonderful time with Star, agree with WaikikiBeAC, spot on.

  9. #6156

    Star

    Checked out star. After losing all my playoff winnings on the super bowl decided to get really pounded and try a grand slam. Star was first base. Pics are accurate. Korean, 5' 3, nice soft fair skin, man made cee breasts, short dark hair, typical Asian butt, ok face, ok body and probably early 30's. Standard kison service. Fun girl will be repeating.

  10. #6155
    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    Pics in the BP ad are her. About 5'3", maybe 100 lbs of lean and toned energy. Seriously, bring your A game, because she can wear you down. Star is a go go go girl from start to finish. Nice bee cups that seemed natural in my professional opinion. Clean shaved and tight nani. Very aggressive sexually.
    Yup, her attitude and service is really good. She even asked if I wanted to go round 3, but I had no energy LOL.

  11. #6154

    Pleasurable Pink.

    Yesterday I visited Kison again, and from the several new providers, I selected Pink. She was strongly recommended by the mama as a provider whom I would enjoy, and I had seen a nice report on her by Rotten Otto and favorable comments by Rico Suave808. So here's my detailed review.

    Looks

    First of all, to avoid any potential confusion, this natural-looking Pink is not the tanned-and-tattooed provider also named "Pink" who formerly worked at Kison.

    This cute and petite Pink says that she's 5' 2" in height, about 90 pounds in weight, within her thirties in age, and of mixed Korean-Japanese parentage. I was immediately and completely attracted to her. Her clean medium-length hair had a nice style, and in my opinion her face (with light makeup) was quite pretty for her age. Her skin was a beautiful natural white color, and especially soft, smooth and healthy. I didn't see any tattoos or body piercings on her. Her relatively small and completely natural breasts pleasantly reminded me of those of a teenage girl. Pink's physique was charmingly slender and delicate, and sexually excited me. Down below, she had a dainty little pussy and some nice dark pubic hair above her pussy. Finally, one prior reviewer claimed that she had an "obvious C section," but personally I didn't see that type of scar when closely admiring her nude body.

    Attitude/Personality

    In my experience, Pink had a splendid attitude and a sweet, especially feminine personality. I felt a very good "chemistry" and "personal connection" with her. With me, she was soft-spoken, polite and smoothly seductive, and during the session I happily fantasized that I was with a traditional Japanese lady.

    Pink was not at all shy about nudity, quickly removing her pink clothing without any request from me. Throughout our GFE session, she was always cooperative, compatible, and focused on my pleasure and satisfaction. There were no irritating rules and there was no complaining, just smiles and fun.

    I received a full one-hour session, and after concluding the sexual part of the session, we had a relaxed and very interesting conversation. Pink speaks and comprehends English quite well, and impressed me with her intelligence when we conversed about serious subjects. From my perspective, if I were younger she would be a good companion for a restaurant or movie date.

    Service

    After some small talk, I let Pink take the initiative, and she began by kissing and licking my nipples. When I told her that I liked DFK, she switched to that and (after a little coaching) did very well. (DFK continued to be available whenever I wanted it throughout the rest of the session.) Pink then started leisurely and ticklishly licking me like a pussycat, including my legs and genital area. Subsequently she commenced a BBBJ. I requested a deeper BBBJ with more suction, and she quickly and effectively complied. Then we switched to the 69 position, and her pussy was fresh and clean. She became very naturally lubricated, and so excited that she was sometimes going all the way down on Little Red. At my request, a satisfying baby-oil lubricated handjob followed.

    Then with Little Red fully ready for action, I had Pink spread her legs wide and I enjoyed good old-fashioned missionary-position intercourse. Her pussy was pleasantly snug, and with a sheen of baby oil remaining on Little Red, he was smoothly gliding back and forth. Pink was very affectionate and responsive, and started kissing and licking one of my arms. When I told her how much I liked that, she expanded it to both arms, with even more enthusiasm. The sexy sight and feel of her wet, pink, flickering tongue eventually pushed me over the edge to an explosive climax (BBFSCIP).

    Bottom Line

    So far, 2018 has been a really good year for enjoying my hobby, and my swell session with Pink was another example. I was very pleased by everything about Pink, and will certainly be visiting her again. She says that she likes "gentlemen," so it might be good to keep that in mind when interacting with her.

    Well, for our next session at Kison, Little Red and I will need to choose between a second visit with Pleasurable Pink, or a fourth visit with the wonderful Tammy, or a first visit with the highly recommended Star. What a "hard" choice (smile).

  12. #6153
    Had a superlative session at Kison yesterday (provider review forthcoming), and was told by Chanel that Kison is going to try a 24-hour operating schedule again. Apparently it's anticipated that Chanel will be the mama from about eight in the morning to about eight at night, and Kelly will be the mama from about eight at night to about eight in the morning. Of course, those times are approximate, not precise.

  13. #6152
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorGun69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report but can you describe more in detail what Star looks like? Height weight shape hair breast shaved etc.
    Pics in the BP ad are her. About 5'3", maybe 100 lbs of lean and toned energy. Seriously, bring your A game, because she can wear you down. Star is a go go go girl from start to finish. Nice bee cups that seemed natural in my professional opinion. Clean shaved and tight nani. Very aggressive sexually.

  14. #6151

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleK  [View Original Post]
    Saw her pic on the BP ad for kison and remembered her from last time she was here. Made an appointment right away since I had some good times with her the last time. She's a lot younger than the typical kison provider but gives the awesome expected kison service with msog! Her attitude and service is on point as usual, not sure if she did rimming the last time but she did some great rimming today. Up to par with Sasha (happiness)! Not sure what the other new girls look like but since Chanel is back, the talent will be back as well!
    Thanks for the report but can you describe more in detail what Star looks like? Height weight shape hair breast shaved etc.

  15. #6150

    Star

    Saw her pic on the BP ad for kison and remembered her from last time she was here. Made an appointment right away since I had some good times with her the last time. She's a lot younger than the typical kison provider but gives the awesome expected kison service with msog! Her attitude and service is on point as usual, not sure if she did rimming the last time but she did some great rimming today. Up to par with Sasha (happiness)! Not sure what the other new girls look like but since Chanel is back, the talent will be back as well!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape