High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 879 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 929 979 1379 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 22150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8980

    Diamond

    Does anyone know where Diamond from Players day shift. She was fired from Players but can't find her. Any info would be appreciated. Digits would be welcomed also via pm.

  2. #8979

    Silver Cricket

    Been stopping every few months, The girl by MacKenzie is who I see she is excellent never upcharges wants to see you.

    Nice lady.

  3. #8978
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why some girls do this. Even if they do upsell you at that time, they've almost certainly lost ALL future business from you AND whoever else may find out.

    The key for every stripper should be gaining regular customers. Yeah, a girl may get $160 or $200 for a one time deal but if you give a guy a good time for a good price, stick with what you agree too and not upsell or keep pushing for tips, they will come back again and again, so instead of making $200 once, they make thousands over time. I almost shudder as I write this, thinking of how much I've spent on some of my regular / semi regular girls over the years. Oh, and yeah, this is also directed at any of the girls who may be reading this.
    These girls live day to day. They have no common sense let alone any business sense.

  4. #8977
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Star performer. One of my ATF's, however, she does have issues that she's struggled with.
    Most of them do.

  5. #8976

    Veda

    If you are looking for Veda she has popped up at Bogarts, saw her last night. Says she is working there all week, every night to picked some extra cash. Had a nice dance with her, she is quite the attractive spinner. Also a very nice blonde by the name of Rocky. I have seen her before but never talked to her. Any intel on her? She was in the VIP for a very long time, before I saw her. Not a bad sign.

  6. #8975

    1/29 cricket and bogarts

    Wandered out on the snowy Monday eve. Criket had some darker skinned talent, a couple of fatties and one very interesting blonde. Small top very nice bottom and quite the acrobat on the pole. She came by and asked me for dances but I deferred. Mistake in retrospect. Thought.

    There would be greener pastures up the ave at bogarts. Vada was working it there. I had not seen here there before but I have at H8, There was a very cute jada also. Does a mime routine while she is on stage that is different and kind of cute. A taller blonde and then two others that did not strike my fancy. Vada and Jada both had regulars they were attending to and I am not one to stand in line for used pussy so I left. Toyed with going back to the cricket for that blonde but the bigger head won and I got home safe ready to play another night.

  7. #8974
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkers123  [View Original Post]
    By "same old Ashley" do you mean she was high as hell and nodding out.
    Star performer. One of my ATF's, however, she does have issues that she's struggled with.

  8. #8973
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro69  [View Original Post]
    I too thought to give it a try after a long hiatus. Had been up at the bar in the past like what seemed a half hour before even being offered a drink. Bri the bartender was neglecting me on arrival again this time, and the place was empty, and I told of my prior experience and she immediately replied with I am sorry and the first one is on me. - I thought this could be the start of something here. Many girls on a Wednesday. Probably 12 or so. Early eve. Nice brunette spinner sat down and we talked for a while. Allowed me to give her a nice back rub at the bar. Again I thought I was on to something here. Started the negotiations and she wanted like 4 for everything I told her I could go 160 and she said ok. Got in the back and got naked and good oral action but I was planning on more and when I asked her to climb aboard things suddenly changed. I don't do that for 160. So I told her we were done and paid her for three songs when I probably should have only paid her for two but I was still 100 ahead so to speak. I won't go back. You can smoke cigars there but their bitches are just that and there are better to be had elsewhere.
    I don't understand why some girls do this. Even if they do upsell you at that time, they've almost certainly lost ALL future business from you AND whoever else may find out.

    The key for every stripper should be gaining regular customers. Yeah, a girl may get $160 or $200 for a one time deal but if you give a guy a good time for a good price, stick with what you agree too and not upsell or keep pushing for tips, they will come back again and again, so instead of making $200 once, they make thousands over time. I almost shudder as I write this, thinking of how much I've spent on some of my regular / semi regular girls over the years. Oh, and yeah, this is also directed at any of the girls who may be reading this.

  9. #8972

    Flight Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkers123  [View Original Post]
    150 for clean dances, next time table negotiate.
    I too thought to give it a try after a long hiatus. Had been up at the bar in the past like what seemed a half hour before even being offered a drink. Bri the bartender was neglecting me on arrival again this time, and the place was empty, and I told of my prior experience and she immediately replied with I am sorry and the first one is on me. - I thought this could be the start of something here. Many girls on a Wednesday. Probably 12 or so. Early eve. Nice brunette spinner sat down and we talked for a while. Allowed me to give her a nice back rub at the bar. Again I thought I was on to something here. Started the negotiations and she wanted like 4 for everything I told her I could go 160 and she said ok. Got in the back and got naked and good oral action but I was planning on more and when I asked her to climb aboard things suddenly changed. I don't do that for 160. So I told her we were done and paid her for three songs when I probably should have only paid her for two but I was still 100 ahead so to speak. I won't go back. You can smoke cigars there but their bitches are just that and there are better to be had elsewhere.

  10. #8971
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus7  [View Original Post]
    For those of you fans of little Ashley formerly from Henry's North, she has been spotted working evenings at the Cricket. Same ole Ashley. A good time for sure.
    By "same old Ashley" do you mean she was high as hell and nodding out.

  11. #8970
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Was at FC last night girls everywhere. Good looking babes too Grade A Prime. I got a dance a some feels no action 150.00 6 dances.

    Then the girl followed me and said you didn't tip. I usually get $100 to 200 tip. I told her we had dances not orgy. She dumped her drink.

    On the floor left.

    Fly the Friendly Skies.
    150 for clean dances, next time table negotiate.

  12. #8969

    Kayla and Miley BT's Dearborn Day Shift

    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    Made it to BT's around 4 yesterday. There were quite a few girls working the day shift although most were only average looking. There were 4 new girls working who were pretty solid but they werent going out talking to anyone, only sitting at a table after going onstage. I picked my favorite out of the bunch, a short brunette with a tight body but not too skinny. I'm struggling to remember her name but it was a K name like Krista or something similar. She comes in from Ohio and has 2 kids but you wouldn't know it. Started with DATY and OMG she had the tightest pussy I've ever seen. I struggled to get 1 finger in at first I shit you not. BBBJ was solid but she is couldn't take much. If you're 7"+ I would stay away. CFS was the best part. She was so tight I didn't last long. Damage was 1. 4. She was super willing and didn't watch the clock so that was appreciated. Would return.
    The K-something dancer that you sampled is Kayla, super cool chick. She is 25 yr, brunette, Mexican and white, petite, B-cup tits, and a nice little booty. Another cute and fun day shift dancer there is Miley, formerly known as Sadie. Miley is 24 yr, dirty blonde, white, A-cup tits, and a slender build. I enjoyed Miley for a 100.

  13. #8968

    Flight Club.

    Was at FC last night girls everywhere. Good looking babes too Grade A Prime. I got a dance a some feels no action 150.00 6 dances.

    Then the girl followed me and said you didn't tip. I usually get $100 to 200 tip. I told her we had dances not orgy. She dumped her drink.

    On the floor left.

    Fly the Friendly Skies.

    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

  14. #8967

    Any Luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of making the circuit tonight (Henry's South, North and Bogart's), because I'm in the mood for some Greek with someone new to start out 2018 but I don't want to pay Kelly prices (Kelly, the stunningly gorgeous bleached blonde at Bogart's).

    Can anyone make suggestions? Private messaging me is fine.
    Interested on hearing your report out of the circuit last week. I haven't much luck lately but am interested in knowing if fun is still to be had.

  15. #8966

    Ashley

    For those of you fans of little Ashley formerly from Henry's North, she has been spotted working evenings at the Cricket. Same ole Ashley. A good time for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape