Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 799 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 11975
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11690

    Brevard's best

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    She is my Ultra UTR, well use to be till this ad on Skip the Games. If you've been reading my posts for all these years and know I'm a straight shooter. Then run as fast as you can 2 her. This girl would be wife number 2 for me, if it wasn't for her little candy addiction. Plus take me out of the hobby. But let me also tell you that this woman here should be a high dollar escort for her talents and freaking killer personality. Like you would plan a weekend trip with this doll. Again don't walk, don't run and certainly strap on a jet pack and rush over to her. Don't even bother asking me boring questions about her in PM. One your wasting time and most likely I'll say yes to all your damn questions. Two, I believe she won't be around for long. So I don't think she'll be here two weeks from now much less two days from now. I'm dead serious about this girl. Been with her for over three years and could never share with you guys how great she is. Lastly I'm not one of her Minions, the only thing I get out of it this, is her being preoccupied and not leaning on me to help her out. Please don't PM questions about wanting to know little details. Like what color are her toe nails.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/801383741273
    I have to concur. I have known "K" for many years and am proud to call her friend. Whether it is a dinner date enjoying the conversation, or sharing my bed with me, she is intelligent, thoughtful, funny and simply fun to hang with. She, like many of us, have our issues and deal with them as we mature. I have sent her a ticket from Cali to join me, followed wild goose chases and made and broke schedules, all very much worth it. I have been around the world 3 times and have not found a better partner. I can't wait to see her soon to make more memories to reflect on later in life. Eat your Wheaties, take your vitamins and hold on, this lady will change your life! I can't wait to see her again, soon. Best CG on the planet!

  2. #11689

    Re: GrahamM

    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamM  [View Original Post]
    http://palmbay.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7983/28729052

    My kind of rack, but seems TGTBT. I can't find any reviews for her but there are other posts elsewhere.
    This photo has been around for years.

    I seriously doubt this is what will answer the door. I would love to be wrong about this one.

    Good luck.

    Mal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a_tmp.jpg‎  

  3. #11688
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Ha, I saw that ad this morning and thought, "Wow, she's got that look. Like she has a great personality to go along with that nice body. " I almost e-mailed her then thought I should wait a little while to see if the ad sticks around. After reading your thoughts here I headed right back over to say hi.

  4. #11687

    Photo shop'd

    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamM  [View Original Post]
    http://palmbay.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7983/28729052

    My kind of rack, but seems TGTBT. I can't find any reviews for her but there are other posts elsewhere.
    I believe the lower pic is photo shopped, the two lower pics are the same outfit. In the upper the strap goes around the neck, in the lower one she zoomed in for the visual then spliced on top of it and added the solid black line. Of course just MHO, however I would not expect to see the woman pictured up top open the door.

  5. #11686

    Looking up?

    I don't know if they're real or not, but it looks like there's a bit more variety on BP today.

    Found a Raven / Amber and a Mariana / Karla and a Univerallgogetter (no name I could find).

    The last 2 look good and any info on them would be appreciated.

    Mariana's # brings you to Karla on them not sure if they're the same person but would be nice. https://www.eroticmonkey.com/karla-e...-review-250259.

    Bill.

  6. #11685

    Best kepted secret in Brevard.

    She is my Ultra UTR, well use to be till this ad on Skip the Games. If you've been reading my posts for all these years and know I'm a straight shooter. Then run as fast as you can 2 her. This girl would be wife number 2 for me, if it wasn't for her little candy addiction. Plus take me out of the hobby. But let me also tell you that this woman here should be a high dollar escort for her talents and freaking killer personality. Like you would plan a weekend trip with this doll. Again don't walk, don't run and certainly strap on a jet pack and rush over to her. Don't even bother asking me boring questions about her in PM. One your wasting time and most likely I'll say yes to all your damn questions. Two, I believe she won't be around for long. So I don't think she'll be here two weeks from now much less two days from now. I'm dead serious about this girl. Been with her for over three years and could never share with you guys how great she is. Lastly I'm not one of her Minions, the only thing I get out of it this, is her being preoccupied and not leaning on me to help her out. Please don't PM questions about wanting to know little details. Like what color are her toe nails.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/801383741273
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4066.JPG‎   IMG_4065.JPG‎  

  7. #11684

    Anyone seen her?

    http://palmbay.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7983/28729052

    My kind of rack, but seems TGTBT. I can't find any reviews for her but there are other posts elsewhere.

  8. #11683

    Time to eat some crow

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    It isn't her. It is some jerkoff who knows her in real life and knows she was an escort. Just delete the message, delete the number, and move on.

    SNIP
    Sometimes I forget these ladies have real lives and in life, things don't always go smoothly. It seems Gia's life didn't go smoothly yesterday. She misplaced her phone in a friend's car yesterday morning. By the time she realized it, the phone was inaccessible.

    Yes, it is the real Gia. I saw her today and she made up for yesterday's unfortunate turn of events.

    Gia is a BBW. She did a GREAT job on the boys while giving me head on her private balcony. My girth was a bit too much for her to do Greek, but she gave it a shot. After thoroughly washing up, she worked my junk again and then we started banging. The finish was CIM and she swallowed it down. After another cleanup we parted ways.

    I won't drive to MI again, but if she gets closer to southern Brevard I might repeat. I should have done some Russian with those tits of hers.

  9. #11682

    Tgtbt

    http://palmbay.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8986/21162868

    Called this one yesterday afternoon. Claimed to be at the River Palms on Rt 1. Said everything was open, and no rules. She was even up for a hard pounding BB anal with a cream pie. Yeah, that is when I knew it was TGTBT. Said no pics and then went radio silent.

  10. #11681

    Gia, a throwback that PM'd some of us. The person is a fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I received a message recently from a well-reviewed provider that used to advertise on BP a few years ago, but has been off the radar ever since. Although I've never met her, she reached out to me. I responded but haven't gotten any replies. I'm wondering if she singled me out or sent the same message to several people. I don't mind helping her but I want to make sure it's who I think it is and not someone jerking my chain. Has anyone else received anything like this?
    It isn't her. It is some jerkoff who knows her in real life and knows she was an escort. Just delete the message, delete the number, and move on.

    How do I know this?

    1. search the posts of the person who PM'd you. There is only 1 post from 2016 and the person is asking for info on Gia.

    2. , the person knows Gia's real married and maiden names, but doesn't know any of her social media passwords.

    3, she (if it is a chick), stood me up this morning after begging me for days to visit. Once I got on the road to Merrit Island, crickets. Hours later the person still hasn't replied to any of my calls or texts. So I got jerked around.

    Yeah, I just reported it to admin, but there really isn't much that can be done. So take my advice. If you were planning to visit, forget about it. It isn't Gia.

  11. #11680

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, had an opportunity to meet up with Kylie over in the Cocoa area the other night and I must say, it is sad to see how far downhill she has gone. The girl I met vs. The girl in the pics are definitely from different eras of her life. The present version of Kylie has definitely seen some tough times and the effects of her journey definitely show. In the dream, she did deliver BBBJ and CFS as promised but she was also highly under the influence of her substance of choice. Unfortunately, I can say I definitely won't be repeating.
    I saw her last week also. Was ecstatic when I saw she was back. When she walked up to my car I felt so bad. I remember her and how she was before. She is definitely strung out on something. I won't be seeing her again and hope she can get help.

  12. #11679

    Mandy, the massage queen of Brevard

    Okay, clearly I'm a bit biased as I have no basis for comparison. But holy crap, Mandy is an amazing provider. The pics you've seen in her old BP ads simply don't do her justice. She's incredibly cute and a body to die for if you're into petite ladies. And I'm definitely into petite ladies.

    She laughs a lot, and puts you at ease immediately. I felt completely comfortable there with her, and if you knew me and my background you'd know that's pretty amazing. I'll be going back as soon as my piggy bank is flush again.

    I was there for about 90 minutes and there was only a small bit of rush at the end and it was totally my fault as it took me a long time to finish. But way above and beyond what I expected.

    Many of you know because I freely admitted in another post that I'm new and this was my first encounter. For those that offered encouraging words, thanks, and for those that didn't. Whatever. I'll do things on my own time after I've done my homework.

    Anyway, details are details. And they're MY details so I'll keep them private. But here's an overall breakdown:

    1. Very very nice massage, given by someone that knows what they're doing and acts like you're a very familiar friend during.

    2. Soft smooth skin, incredibly nice to touch.

    3. Pretty face, nice smile. No need to move your mind's eye elsewhere to keep yourself in the mood.

    4. If you're not a marathon type of guy you shouldn't have any problems with being rushed. (But I think I'll book a longer appt next time just so we'll have some time after to maybe go again).

    5. The place was very easy to find, not a high traffic area. Felt nice and safe inside with the deadbolt turned and CBS construction.

    6. If you're allergic to cats, you may want to pass. There are a few there. I didn't smell any litter box odor. And they just laid around and looked cute. I have and love cats so it doesn't bother me. But forewarned is forearmed.

    7. I wanted to enjoy Mandy's smells on me for a while but the bong smoke required me to shower as soon as I got home. It didn't bother me while I was there (her home, her rules), but I don't need any drama at my house.

    Overall a great time. I'd say everyone else needs to stop seeing her so I can be an exclusive client, but then she'd be poor and have to move away so that won't do. Just make sure you're nice to her. She's a very nice person.

    Bill.

  13. #11678

    Mandii

    Saw mandii a few days ago. Opted for an hour. She came to me and it was $. 80. Honestly I think she is a sweet girl and just going through hard times, especially after the surgery. She did have a walker and walked with a little limp. Guess her surgery djdnt go so well. I kind of felt bad for her. On to the dream. Her clothes came of and she started with a nice slow BBBJ. She likes to use her tongue ring. Made eye contact and smiled a lot. She did not rush me. On went the rubber and surprisingly she got on top. After a few minutes I flipped her over. She played with her pierced clit while I pounded away. She moaned and O'D after just a few minutes. I pulled out and she continued with a BBBJCIM. We layed and talked for a few about 15 minutes and then she went back down to start round 2. The view from the back was nice and she was tight. Exploded in the catch can. We both cleaned up and she was on her way. Only thing, her timing is bad. Said she was on her way 3 hours before she arrived. When In reality it takes 20 minutes. Good luck and stay safe.

  14. #11677

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, had an opportunity to meet up with Kylie over in the Cocoa area the other night and I must say, it is sad to see how far downhill she has gone. The girl I met vs. The girl in the pics are definitely from different eras of her life. The present version of Kylie has definitely seen some tough times and the effects of her journey definitely show. In the dream, she did deliver BBBJ and CFS as promised but she was also highly under the influence of her substance of choice. Unfortunately, I can say I definitely won't be repeating.
    Yeah saw her last week, what a disappointment, she was my atf, heavy candy user make her look like trash, won't repeat.

  15. #11676

    The infamous Kylie

    Hello gents, had an opportunity to meet up with Kylie over in the Cocoa area the other night and I must say, it is sad to see how far downhill she has gone. The girl I met vs. The girl in the pics are definitely from different eras of her life. The present version of Kylie has definitely seen some tough times and the effects of her journey definitely show. In the dream, she did deliver BBBJ and CFS as promised but she was also highly under the influence of her substance of choice. Unfortunately, I can say I definitely won't be repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape