Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Kison

Closed Thread
Page 87 of 496 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 7439
This blog is moderated by YG365
  1. #6149

    Pink

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoBoy  [View Original Post]
    Went by earlier and Pink is Gina from GS. Approximate age l would say late 30's at best. Around 5' 2" under 100' obvious C Section. Very nice gal with a "innocent" act but no PSE at all and very little GFE. Was pushed out at 40 minutes so quite disappointing. Certainly not your typical Kison experience. Will not repeat until Chanel gets this place back to at least close to what it used to be, fingers crossed.
    I saw her when she first arrived at GS. I had a very good time with her. Her service was was very good but there is always the YMMV factor. Her English is excellent; she is easy to talk to. I would see her again but I don't monger much anymore.

  2. #6148

    Pink = Gina

    Went by earlier and Pink is Gina from GS. Approximate age l would say late 30's at best. Around 5' 2" under 100' obvious C Section. Very nice gal with a "innocent" act but no PSE at all and very little GFE. Was pushed out at 40 minutes so quite disappointing. Certainly not your typical Kison experience. Will not repeat until Chanel gets this place back to at least close to what it used to be, fingers crossed.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHawaii  [View Original Post]
    What do think is her age approx?

    Thanks!

  3. #6147

    All covered now?

    Kison was BBFS heaven. Doesn't appear so anymore. All the girls cfs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    I also sampled what sandy has to offer. Really nice titties. If they aren't real she has a really good surgeon. Told Chanel (who really looks good) I need a good massage and Toy was off. Pretty good massage but not Paula good. Blow job skills pretty good, again not Paula good. Surprise was she wanted CFS. She got the job done and was cheerful throughout but I'm going to try Toy before trying Sandy again.

  4. #6146

    Approx age?

    Quote Originally Posted by RottenOtto  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Chanel, letting me know she's got the keys to the kingdom again. Many new girls, come over for a visit, she beckons. WTH, why not it's been a while. So I race over and hook up with new addition Pink. Pretty and petite, slender and sweet. A true spinner. She is NOT that other Kison pink. Anyway, self shower and briefly wait. Chanel brings in Pink and I like what I see. We start off slow with a decent massage then the games begin. Tender and slow just the way I like it. GFE with a little nastiness. Most enjoyable.

    She's new to the biz and will only be here for a few weeks. Don't know about her returning afterwards. Great attitude and down for the usual. Don't think the bunghole hoedown is on the list, didn't ask.

    Glad Chanel came back. I think Kison will be back on the map very soon.
    What do think is her age approx?

    Thanks!

  5. #6145

    New girl Star

    My friend told me they have another new girl Star starting today.

  6. #6144

    Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Good report. We needed more competition and I'd like for Kison to come back to it's glory. Never a parking problem there. LOL.
    Kison has the best parking situation but come midnight the parking lot is closed so any car that's in the complex parking lot will be closed. Kison is still open so it's best to find street parking which is never a problem. Don't park at Safeway and walk over either as that's another tow zone for people not going to safeway, parking limit there is 30 minutes.

  7. #6143

    Good news

    Quote Originally Posted by RottenOtto  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Chanel, letting me know she's got the keys to the kingdom again. Many new girls, come over for a visit, she beckons. WTH, why not it's been a while. So I race over and hook up with new addition Pink. Pretty and petite, slender and sweet. A true spinner. She is NOT that other Kison pink. Anyway, self shower and briefly wait. Chanel brings in Pink and I like what I see. We start off slow with a decent massage then the games begin. Tender and slow just the way I like it. GFE with a little nastiness. Most enjoyable.

    She's new to the biz and will only be here for a few weeks. Don't know about her returning afterwards. Great attitude and down for the usual. Don't think the bunghole hoedown is on the list, didn't ask.

    Glad Chanel came back. I think Kison will be back on the map very soon.
    Good report. We needed more competition and I'd like for Kison to come back to it's glory. Never a parking problem there. LOL.

  8. #6142

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAssCan9  [View Original Post]
    Thanks my bradduh. Eh this goin sound like one dumb question but I stay all confused with all the Sugars. Is the Sugar you talking about the one stay at Happiness or at Tokyo Spa right now?
    Both Sugars were at Kison first the TS sugar then the Happiness sugar.

  9. #6141
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenOtto  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Chanel, letting me know she's got the keys to the kingdom again. Many new girls, come over for a visit, she beckons. WTH, why not it's been a while. So I race over and hook up with new addition Pink. Pretty and petite, slender and sweet. A true spinner. She is NOT that other Kison pink. Anyway, self shower and briefly wait. Chanel brings in Pink and I like what I see. We start off slow with a decent massage then the games begin. Tender and slow just the way I like it. GFE with a little nastiness. Most enjoyable.

    She's new to the biz and will only be here for a few weeks. Don't know about her returning afterwards. Great attitude and down for the usual. Don't think the bunghole hoedown is on the list, didn't ask.

    Glad Chanel came back. I think Kison will be back on the map very soon.
    Does anyone know if any of the present providers at Kison provides a trip to the Greek islands? Thanks, bros.

  10. #6140

    Pink: new addition

    Got a text from Chanel, letting me know she's got the keys to the kingdom again. Many new girls, come over for a visit, she beckons. WTH, why not it's been a while. So I race over and hook up with new addition Pink. Pretty and petite, slender and sweet. A true spinner. She is NOT that other Kison pink. Anyway, self shower and briefly wait. Chanel brings in Pink and I like what I see. We start off slow with a decent massage then the games begin. Tender and slow just the way I like it. GFE with a little nastiness. Most enjoyable.

    She's new to the biz and will only be here for a few weeks. Don't know about her returning afterwards. Great attitude and down for the usual. Don't think the bunghole hoedown is on the list, didn't ask.

    Glad Chanel came back. I think Kison will be back on the map very soon.

  11. #6139
    Could that be the all time great Pink back at Kison?

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    Had a great session with Sandy. Her massage skill was excellent. Compatible to Paula. GFE. She's aimed to pleased. Very nice girl. Will definitely repeat. Saw a new face there. She's young looking, about 5'1" tall, 90 lbs. Black medium length hair. I asked mama and she told me that's their new girl Pink. Anyone partake, please report.

  12. #6138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433

    Sandy

    I also sampled what sandy has to offer. Really nice titties. If they aren't real she has a really good surgeon. Told Chanel (who really looks good) I need a good massage and Toy was off. Pretty good massage but not Paula good. Blow job skills pretty good, again not Paula good. Surprise was she wanted CFS. She got the job done and was cheerful throughout but I'm going to try Toy before trying Sandy again.

  13. #6137

    Sandy + New girl PInk

    Had a great session with Sandy. Her massage skill was excellent. Compatible to Paula. GFE. She's aimed to pleased. Very nice girl. Will definitely repeat. Saw a new face there. She's young looking, about 5'1" tall, 90 lbs. Black medium length hair. I asked mama and she told me that's their new girl Pink. Anyone partake, please report.

  14. #6136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalani69  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who knew Kelly at Kison with the funny nose who briefly worked at Hula late last year, look at this photo of a newscaster for NHK named Miki Yamamoto. Kinda looks like Kelly's nose, right? Although, IMHO Miki looks way more attractive. (Just wasting time this afternoon)
    It is like her nostrils are ready to fire. LOL.

  15. #6135

    Tiara.

    Walked in and choose Tiara she is young and has a pretty nice body. A little too much baby fat but what do you expect from a 25 yr old. BJ with the cover so expect FS with the cover. Service was all right, not spectacular. Finished in the cover took a shower the she gave a great massage after. The best thing of the session. She did a med to hard massage and we had a nice talk. Overall I won't repeat but natural C's and being young may be for some of you guys.

    Stay safe and I will post my report on sky soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape