Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35762

    RE: Bubbles

    I normally dislike a baby voice, but Bubbles voice does something to me. I love it when she talks dirty to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to bump into her. Yes, she is a good time and can take it balls deep. She looks so cute when she is under you with her eyes rolled back in her head claiming she is cumin. I remember her when she had very full DDs. Terrible what candy does to them. Would like to see her again soon.

    Phyuck!

  2. #35761

    Amber Victoria.

    Anyone have her new number please PM me.

  3. #35760
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagame  [View Original Post]
    Need a pic of her. Anyone. The one that squirts. Or is she the same as the one with the tattoo.
    I'd like to experience my first squiter. Is there a pic somewhere. Thanks.

  4. #35759

    Madison. Harford Rd

    Stardate SW-1.

    Met Madison tonight, short black hair late 20's I would say didn't ask. She was a weird kind of tired but when we got to the spot she gave a good oral exam. Damage taken 30, didn't feel like the haggle since I had a bad loop run and HRoad is usally miss more than hit anyway.

  5. #35758

    Heather.

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus  [View Original Post]
    Good times cruising Monday late afternoon on Wilkins. Picked up one, Shannon, around 4:30 pm, brunette skinny but not CCL and took her to a no tel. She was a little rough around the edges and said she was 40, but not bad really compared to her peers, clean and not all scarred up. She was down for whatever and performed well, including a trip to Greece for. 60.

    After dropping her another caught my eye at about 5:45. Made eye contact and scooped for a quick car date with Heather for. 20. Nice cute brunette, young looking 28, short hair and very easy on the eyes. . 20 for a quick BJ in the car.

    If I had to do it over I would have flopped the car date and the no tel, but either way I thought the pickings were pretty good.
    Where'd you scoop Heather up at?

    Think I've met her.

  6. #35757

    Stephanie.

    Need a pic of her. Anyone. The one that squirts. Or is she the same as the one with the tattoo.

  7. #35756

    Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I had some free time. So I took ride down WW. Did a few loops but didn't see anybody out. And just I was about to leave. I ran into bubbles all wrapped up with her sunglasses on. I tell you if you haven't been with her, you are missing a serious treat. No drama, no rush. And good personality. Neeedless to say. She didn't disappoint.
    I've been trying to bump into her. Yes, she is a good time and can take it balls deep. She looks so cute when she is under you with her eyes rolled back in her head claiming she is cumin. I remember her when she had very full DDs. Terrible what candy does to them. Would like to see her again soon.

    Phyuck!

  8. #35755

    Monday eve W / W

    Good times cruising Monday late afternoon on Wilkins. Picked up one, Shannon, around 4:30 pm, brunette skinny but not CCL and took her to a no tel. She was a little rough around the edges and said she was 40, but not bad really compared to her peers, clean and not all scarred up. She was down for whatever and performed well, including a trip to Greece for. 60.

    After dropping her another caught my eye at about 5:45. Made eye contact and scooped for a quick car date with Heather for. 20. Nice cute brunette, young looking 28, short hair and very easy on the eyes. . 20 for a quick BJ in the car.

    If I had to do it over I would have flopped the car date and the no tel, but either way I thought the pickings were pretty good.

  9. #35754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    Well, if you see her again and she says her name is Nikki, keep moving. She is a lousy date, does the bare minimum and rushes right away.
    Maybe that's the "big butt Nikki" I saw reported. Thanks for the info.

  10. #35753
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising thru Washington Blvd the other night and right after I passed the RF I saw a WSW with red hair. It so so red it looked magenta in color with a seeming great body wearing all white; she was a definite PAWG. My UNCLE was parked in the RF lot, so I proceeded down to patapsco and made the U-turn at the gas station but about time I got back she was getting I someone else's ride. Anybody have a idea who this may have been. Thanks. Peace.
    Well, if you see her again and she says her name is Nikki, keep moving. She is a lousy date, does the bare minimum and rushes right away.

  11. #35752

    Alishianna or something like that

    I picked up an Alishianna, or some name like that, late yesterday afternoon in BP on 4th I think it was. Cute, a little chubby, longish strawberry blonde hair, pale skin, possibly weird teeth. 20, birthday in August. She'd be quite fine under different circumstances. I didn't have too much time and we rather quickly negotiated a car date and a location. She requested a Jackson up front, no problem I said, and off we went. Took a left on Hanover and down a few blocks at Hanover and Washburn she asked if she could grab a soda from the little mart right there. No problem I said, and gave her the 20. I pulled over a few doors down from the little mart. She told me not to park there because it was only for the building owners, she said I should go around the block and park on the side street. Or something like that. I found that suggestion kinda strange an decided to stay where I was. I waited much longer than it takes to purchase a soda and realized I'd been had. There was some coming and going at the entry door of the mart, busy place it seems, and eventually she came back out with a sideways glance, a hat on and her hood up and with some dude. She quickly made off around the opposite corner. Well I wasn't going to mess with any of that so I cut my losses and split feeling like a chump. It's the first time I've been burned. What astonishes me most is that I don't think any of it was premeditated. We had a decent initial rapport going. We could have not pulled over and we could have gone directly to the spot and taken care of business and I would have gone my way satisfied. I do believe that would have happened had I not pulled over, but something went down in the store. She had initially even suggested that I take a different route other than Hanover. So no criminal mastermind at work just an opportunist I suppose. Anyone else ever come across her?

    Bob.

  12. #35751

    Mondays

    I forgot that Christina's is closed during lunch, so I travelled down DD while I was working in the area. No one was out but our Uncle. I looked around twice before heading to FH, and I immediately saw 3 WSWs and one was TGTBT. I looped around to avoid the TGTBT and I picked up the spinner Tracy again. We had a good time indoors for. 6. Nothing unusual. It is getting cold again, so catch them while it is good.

  13. #35750
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I was going to ask the same question but I was just smh. LOL. Peace.
    Oops my bad LOL.

  14. #35749

    Walking dead

    Quote Originally Posted by RocMan18  [View Original Post]
    When is it the best time to look for the good SW? I keep coming across the walking dead looking ones and I only see the good and decent ones while I'm working. I've been on Wilkins Potapsco and Brooklyn and it's the same. Any tips?
    Look in a different area. A different loop.

  15. #35748

    Bubbles

    I had some free time. So I took ride down WW. Did a few loops but didn't see anybody out. And just I was about to leave. I ran into bubbles all wrapped up with her sunglasses on. I tell you if you haven't been with her, you are missing a serious treat. No drama, no rush. And good personality. Neeedless to say. She didn't disappoint.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape