Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 744
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #489
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTrucker9000  [View Original Post]
    So it's been a hell of a week. I decided to stop into Dundalk since Conkling is nothing but a COMPLETE RIP-OFF at this point also cops everywhere there. UNMARKED MSP cars even. IT'S GETTING SERIOUS IN THE CRAKCDOWN.

    Anyway first time meeting Tiffany in Dundalk "White girl with the stamp Tiffany" off of holabird ave and I picked her up at the 7-11 after she says want to have fun and I could tell she's not a cop by signs of use on her arm. Anyway we pulled in back of a vacant lot not to far and we get the business out of the way and she's get started and within 5 min she says I need more. I already gave her two Jacksons. And she says I need five more. I say no then she rolls down the window and puts her feet on my van mirror and says I want moreeee now. I say are you fucking crazy and then she does it kicks my fucking mirror off. Then she just took off running.

    I HAVE NEVER SEEN NO SHIT LIKE THIS AND I MEAN NEVER. IF YOU SEE A GIRL NAMED TIFFANY WITH A T-STAMP SAYING "TIFFANY" STAY FAR FAR AWAY GUYS.

    **I THINK THIS IS THE BREAKING POINT WHERE I SAY I'm DONE WITH THE GAME. JUST going to GO BACK TO CLUBS NOW LIKE THE GOOLD OLDE DAYS. *.

    ALSO IF YOU don't BELIVE ME THEN PICK HER OFF AND DECLINE her pay to finish cummming offer and you'll see what I'm talking about when your car / van / truck gets damaged.
    Damn. That's crazy. There is a Tiffany I know who dates off Dundalk. Thick, pudgy cheeks, big butt. Tats too. She and her sister Heather used to trick off Conkling then moved with their mother into van behind BP. I would never have seen that coming -- kicking off a mirror.

  2. #488

    Never Pay Upfront

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTrucker9000  [View Original Post]
    So it's been a hell of a week. I decided to stop into Dundalk since Conkling is nothing but a COMPLETE RIP-OFF at this point also cops everywhere there. UNMARKED MSP cars even. IT'S GETTING SERIOUS IN THE CRAKCDOWN.

    Anyway first time meeting Tiffany in Dundalk "White girl with the stamp Tiffany" off of holabird ave and I picked her up at the 7-11 after she says want to have fun and I could tell she's not a cop by signs of use on her arm. Anyway we pulled in back of a vacant lot not to far and we get the business out of the way and she's get started and within 5 min she says I need more. I already gave her two Jacksons. And she says I need five more. I say no then she rolls down the window and puts her feet on my van mirror and says I want moreeee now. I say are you fucking crazy and then she does it kicks my fucking mirror off. Then she just took off running.

    I HAVE NEVER SEEN NO SHIT LIKE THIS AND I MEAN NEVER. IF YOU SEE A GIRL NAMED TIFFANY WITH A T-STAMP SAYING "TIFFANY" STAY FAR FAR AWAY GUYS.

    **I THINK THIS IS THE BREAKING POINT WHERE I SAY I'm DONE WITH THE GAME. JUST going to GO BACK TO CLUBS NOW LIKE THE GOOLD OLDE DAYS. *.

    ALSO IF YOU don't BELIVE ME THEN PICK HER OFF AND DECLINE her pay to finish cummming offer and you'll see what I'm talking about when your car / van / truck gets damaged.
    Never give any money upfront. Wait until the deed is done. If she insists on the money upfront, kick her out of the truck.

  3. #487

    Tiffany in DUNDALK

    So it's been a hell of a week. I decided to stop into Dundalk since Conkling is nothing but a COMPLETE RIP-OFF at this point also cops everywhere there. UNMARKED MSP cars even. IT'S GETTING SERIOUS IN THE CRAKCDOWN.

    Anyway first time meeting Tiffany in Dundalk "White girl with the stamp Tiffany" off of holabird ave and I picked her up at the 7-11 after she says want to have fun and I could tell she's not a cop by signs of use on her arm. Anyway we pulled in back of a vacant lot not to far and we get the business out of the way and she's get started and within 5 min she says I need more. I already gave her two Jacksons. And she says I need five more. I say no then she rolls down the window and puts her feet on my van mirror and says I want moreeee now. I say are you fucking crazy and then she does it kicks my fucking mirror off. Then she just took off running.

    I HAVE NEVER SEEN NO SHIT LIKE THIS AND I MEAN NEVER. IF YOU SEE A GIRL NAMED TIFFANY WITH A T-STAMP SAYING "TIFFANY" STAY FAR FAR AWAY GUYS.

    **I THINK THIS IS THE BREAKING POINT WHERE I SAY I'm DONE WITH THE GAME. JUST going to GO BACK TO CLUBS NOW LIKE THE GOOLD OLDE DAYS. *.

    ALSO IF YOU don't BELIVE ME THEN PICK HER OFF AND DECLINE her pay to finish cummming offer and you'll see what I'm talking about when your car / van / truck gets damaged.

  4. #486

    Wow gabby

    So even tho I knew gabby for a few months now. And I even read the post below too about gabby. I made the plunge.

    OMG. Everything is right.

    I was driving my caravan and seen her. She's says hey. I said want to hang out. So she jumps and my minivan. Yada yada yada.

    We parked and get down to business. NOTHING LIKE BEFORE. Also she kept asking for more you know what "green paper" and she starts trying to open my glove box and center console and everything.

    She kept saying she was homeless but yet stays at the motel across from the BP. Then starts crying. ?

    I WAS LIKE JUST FORGET IT. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND GREEN.

    I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO CONKLING ST. SECOND TIME I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF FROM CONKLING.

    WOW I'm DONE WITH CONKLING. ALSO WAY TOO MANY UNMARKS OVER THERE NOW TOO.

  5. #485

    Gabby avoid avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    I hate to give bad news. But I'm having a rough month here. Out of the game and on the road a lot. Made reservations with two known providers who inadvertently flaked on me. Today I found myself on Conkling and slowed down to try to catch a look at a potential provider. She jumps in my car. I tell her I want to make a porno and she says sure. Says she holds a 4 year degree and doesn't do dope. I was like mmmmkkk. As we head to the notel, I get some weird vibes and I swore I should have turned back but OF COURSE I DIDN'T. As soon as we got in the room, it was like "We're not making a porno". I say fine, but it was all downhill from there. 20 seconds on the mic, won't let me even give her a hug, claims her left arm is bad, won't let me near the kitty. I told her give me my money back or I'm leaving her behind. Then Gabby / Christina says her uncle is a Sgt. With the Baltimore City Police and she will scream rape, even though I never even got hard. Then she grabs the room key and says "If you don't drive me back, then they're going to charge your credit card forever for this room". I was like "What's a credit card?

    Worst attitude I have ever seen. So what did I do? I drove her back, of course. On the way back, she's telling me what a piece of shit I am for putting pornos on the internet. Moral relativism at its finest. I beg you to avoid and if you speak to her, tell her your buddy on here told everyone what a piece of shit she was.
    Yikes. This is taking dysfunction to a whole new level. She hangs at BP a lot. I thought her M. O. Was simply to give lousy service. She brags about taking mongers for a ride and mocks them to her street friends. Had no idea she was capable of such BS. Thanks for posting her pics. They will be useful for future reference.

  6. #484

    Sorry Dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    I hate to give bad news. But I'm having a rough month here. Out of the game and on the road a lot. Made reservations with two known providers who inadvertently flaked on me. Today I found myself on Conkling and slowed down to try to catch a look at a potential provider. She jumps in my car. I tell her I want to make a porno and she says sure. Says she holds a 4 year degree and doesn't do dope. I was like mmmmkkk. As we head to the notel, I get some weird vibes and I swore I should have turned back but OF COURSE I DIDN'T. As soon as we got in the room, it was like "We're not making a porno". I say fine, but it was all downhill from there. 20 seconds on the mic, won't let me even give her a hug, claims her left arm is bad, won't let me near the kitty. I told her give me my money back or I'm leaving her behind. Then Gabby / Christina says her uncle is a Sgt. With the Baltimore City Police and she will scream rape, even though I never even got hard. Then she grabs the room key and says "If you don't drive me back, then they're going to charge your credit card forever for this room". I was like "What's a credit card?

    Worst attitude I have ever seen. So what did I do? I drove her back, of course. On the way back, she's telling me what a piece of shit I am for putting pornos on the internet. Moral relativism at its finest. I beg you to avoid and if you speak to her, tell her your buddy on here told everyone what a piece of shit she was.
    Damn, sorry to hear of that! There were some warning about this chick, though I'll admit I didn't remember her name. I do remember the references to "beehive hair" and MANY negative comments.

    You were just lulled into complacency by so many past great providers!

    Here

    Here

    Here

    Here

  7. #483

    "Gabby" of Conkling Ripoff *****

    I hate to give bad news. But I'm having a rough month here. Out of the game and on the road a lot. Made reservations with two known providers who inadvertently flaked on me. Today I found myself on Conkling and slowed down to try to catch a look at a potential provider. She jumps in my car. I tell her I want to make a porno and she says sure. Says she holds a 4 year degree and doesn't do dope. I was like mmmmkkk. As we head to the notel, I get some weird vibes and I swore I should have turned back but OF COURSE I DIDN'T. As soon as we got in the room, it was like "We're not making a porno". I say fine, but it was all downhill from there. 20 seconds on the mic, won't let me even give her a hug, claims her left arm is bad, won't let me near the kitty. I told her give me my money back or I'm leaving her behind. Then Gabby / Christina says her uncle is a Sgt. With the Baltimore City Police and she will scream rape, even though I never even got hard. Then she grabs the room key and says "If you don't drive me back, then they're going to charge your credit card forever for this room". I was like "What's a credit card?

    Worst attitude I have ever seen. So what did I do? I drove her back, of course. On the way back, she's telling me what a piece of shit I am for putting pornos on the internet. Moral relativism at its finest. I beg you to avoid and if you speak to her, tell her your buddy on here told everyone what a piece of shit she was.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1605 (2) - Copy.JPG‎   IMG_1605 - Copy.jpg‎  

  8. #482

    Not Trying to Dog-Pile

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSandal  [View Original Post]
    FD,

    I believe that is TS Chloe aka TS Kayla.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Transg...kayla/27372122

    BS
    Man, I knew it!

    I can't tell you how long I've looked at her ads and thought, "Eh. . . There's something not right here. " I mean more than a year, maybe 2. Something was always just a touch too polished to be a normal provider's ad.

    Never thought to check the transgender page to get the head's up on the TS girls posting among the regular providers. Though I know I've seen other TS girl ads who did not play it off as well.

    Live & learn: There's yet another step you need to take vetting a BP girl's ad. . .

  9. #481

    So Sorry to hear TS Chloe wouldn't pop for FS w you

    Quote Originally Posted by FunForDevils  [View Original Post]
    Replied to the ad http://baltimore.backpage.com/Therap...smine/18938547.

    Jasmine # ending 8062.

    And the girl (actually lady) on the door was fromt he ad - http://baltimore.backpage.com/Therap...chloe/18855317.

    Chloe - # ending -0439.

    She agreed for 1 hr massage with FS but flipped totally once she got the money. Damage 200.

    Got lackluster HJ with bullshit arguments and super hurry while most of the time spending on her phone in the other hand.

    I did not wanted to create scene so left. Stay away.
    FD,

    I believe that is TS Chloe aka TS Kayla.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Transg...kayla/27372122

    BS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chloe6.jpg‎  

  10. #480

    Chloe / Jasmine bait and switch artist

    Replied to the ad http://baltimore.backpage.com/Therap...smine/18938547.

    Jasmine # ending 8062.

    And the girl (actually lady) on the door was fromt he ad - http://baltimore.backpage.com/Therap...chloe/18855317.

    Chloe - # ending -0439.

    She agreed for 1 hr massage with FS but flipped totally once she got the money. Damage 200.

    Got lackluster HJ with bullshit arguments and super hurry while most of the time spending on her phone in the other hand.

    I did not wanted to create scene so left. Stay away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fcc340ab8ea87302862f29ae816e8b54.jpg‎   cfee74b76ee172ad8a1a1ce49f1655f0.jpg‎  

  11. #479

    Chloe / Jasmine bait and switch artist

    Replied the add -http://baltimore.backpage.com/Therap...smine/18938547.

    Jasmine - # ending 8062.

    Got the girl (women) on door with ad http://baltimore.backpage.com/Therap...chloe/18855317.

    Chloe - # ending -0439.

    She agreed for 1 hr massage with FS. But flipped once she got money. I did not wanted to create scene and got her lame ass HJ while she was most of the time on phone.

    She was basically telling me 'I got the money so f88 k you' .

  12. #478

    Sara

    Here is her ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  13. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by TongkatAli  [View Original Post]
    Even though she has been very sweet and nice to me over the last 4 years, I'm just not sure if I can trust her. She asked me to come up with a code phrase so she knows it's me. That was fun at first, but now I know it's so she can avoid others that she ripped off. But we all know there are no promises with these girls.
    If anyone has a number for sara can you PM it to me? Thank you very much, I posted info about her a while back, stay away.

  14. #476

    Sara.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nugen  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times over the last few months and had good visits too. I just came across these reports, however, and will not see her again. She is in middle river now and seems to be getting it together but clearly that is not the case. Here are recent pics.
    Even though she has been very sweet and nice to me over the last 4 years, I'm just not sure if I can trust her. She asked me to come up with a code phrase so she knows it's me. That was fun at first, but now I know it's so she can avoid others that she ripped off. But we all know there are no promises with these girls.

  15. #475

    Sara

    I have seen her several times over the last few months and had good visits too. I just came across these reports, however, and will not see her again. She is in middle river now and seems to be getting it together but clearly that is not the case. Here are recent pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape