Thread: Bare Back Ladies
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4491
-
02-06-18 16:33 #501Senior Member

Posts: 1089Lacey in Norwood
Thanks to another member on the forum who met Lacey off of CL and shared her contact info with me. Lacey is an attractive skinny blonde woman in her mid 20's with Tattoos all over her body. Her photos looked fantastic and if I didn't know any better I would have thought she was the porno star Allysin Chaynes. We texted back and fourth and agreed to meet at her house in Norwood which she occasionally does incalls there if her family is not home. We agreed on $120 for 30 min msog or $150 for 1 hour msog. I get to the address and Lacey comes outside to let me in. What I noticed right away was that Lacey in real life and Lacey in photos are 2 different people. Lacey without makeup looks like a sweet innocent girl next door. Lacey offers me a beverage and snack and asked if I wanted to hang out in the living room first. I said thank you and it was not necessary so we should just go straight to the bedroom. We get into the bedroom and we both undress. Lacey did not ask for any money up front. I begin to notice heavy track marks on her arms, bruises on her body and a cut on her ankle. I don't know about you but when I come in contact with a provider who shows signs of drug use I begin to feel nervous and uneasy. I hop on her bed and she begins a BBBJ. Laceys BBBJ's are slow and steady. If you like your BJ's nice and slow than Lacey is the perfect choice. (Personally for me I would prefer a BBBJ from Mandy in Providence.) Lacey sucks my cock non stop for about 10 minutes but it seems like she was either on some sort of controlled substance or falling asleep. I asked her to take off her bra and panties. She starts sucking me off again with no condoms in site I asked her to hover over me. Tempted to go in raw dog Lacey was game for BBFS. Because of the signs of drug use I decided not to partake. I asked her to continue sucking my cock and ended up blowing a nice load down her throat. She swallowed it like a champ. Lacey was game for round 2 but I felt uneasy with her being on drugs so decided to end it. I paid her an left. If any trusted Senior Members are not bothered by the drug use pm me for her contact details.
-
02-06-18 11:31 #500Banned Member

Posts: 27Confirm.
I am a new poster to these boards but a long time reader. To put it simply, I have been compiling BBFS data for years. I have hundreds of girls I can confirm BBFS from personal experience. I recently made my first post in the manhattan BBFS forum. I'd welcome you all to go read it as it is quite detailed with tons of useful information.
For those that do not want to be bothered or just want the short version. I can confirm Ashley Taylor. I can confirm Piper. I can confirm Gina Rollins along with many of her friends including Alexis Cain and Amanda Manhattan. I also have a roster of UTR ladies available for exchange. Feel free to send me a PM and we can exchange info. Good luck in your search!
-
02-05-18 15:22 #499Senior Member

Posts: 3748Public Service Alert
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Post what you want to post, don't post what you don't want to post. Answer the PM's you wish to and ignore those you don't want to deal with. Obviously zero post guys bugging for info are a pain in the ass.
No need to start drama like this, cops don't do that. They don't do it because nothing is admissible. If some doofus ends up meeting a stranger in the real that the "met" here and get busted that's just Darwin being proved right again.
A2
-
02-05-18 06:33 #498Senior Member

Posts: 3748Ashley North Smithfield
I've not seen her for at least 10 years. You're right she is slam dunk and VERY hard core PSE BBFSCIP. And really a very nice lady as well. She has hard bolt ons but a very nice figure, but her upper body is not without certain unusual caveats, which I can't go into here. Keep in mind, I cum-pumped her way back around 2003. And a bit of a butterface, however, so if you are a "face guy" she may not be for you. But she was actually 54 years old when I inseminated her over a decade ago, so you might want to keep that in mind, too?
Originally Posted by InnDeep
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 23:34 #497Senior Member

Posts: 67Saw her back in October and yes it was on the menu. Wasn't discussed upfront. We just went through with it.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 10:50 #496Senior Member

Posts: 68Ashley Taylor.
Has anyone seen her recently and can confirm that BBFS is still on the menu?
-
02-03-18 17:11 #495Senior Member

Posts: 67Ashley from No Smithfield
Sent her an e-mail to her address from years back and asked if she was still active but under the radar. No response back.
Originally Posted by InnDeep
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-18 11:03 #494Regular Member

Posts: 18I can confirm creampie of the older Lynn women (Linda) I posted about previously. Have seen her since then and she allowed it. Pussy was almost to tight to bang properly. She told me she doesn't let anyone do that but apparently she is full of shit.
Not sure what blonde is being referred too but I posted about one with fake tits that I also creampied.
Hope that helps.
-
01-30-18 11:39 #493Senior Member

Posts: 1404Is she still in Boston? Her site says Arizona? Would be interested in seeing her.
Originally Posted by TheDuke
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-18 10:52 #492Senior Member

Posts: 1731I confused the two Lynn ladies.
In both instances, they confirmed creampie was on menu.
"Older" Lynn lady answered a post I put on CL with the same pic that Assman posted. She indicated that it was Saugus/Lynn line, but her address was Lynn. She listed herself as 50 yr old, 5'7, with 36 DDs. She originally asked for $200 for meeting.
I responded to "Busty Blonde" post about the early bird, she quoted 80 to 120, and confirmed creampie was ok. Busty Blonde listed herself as 27,5'7, 36 DDs, and on the Saugus / Lynn line also.
Haven't had time to see either one.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-18 15:31 #491Senior Member

Posts: 301Confirmed
Hey mate, was this confirmed from experience or she confirmed by email?
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-18 11:44 #490Senior Member

Posts: 1731Busty Blonde? Lynn / Saugus line
Got same pic, in original post by Assman when I responded to CL post about "Early bird gets the worm".
In body of post described herself as busty blonde.
5'7, 36 DD. 80 -120. Confirmed creampie.
Originally Posted by Assman420
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-18 20:29 #489Senior Member

Posts: 67Scrappy Doo
Scappy Doo your private mailbox is full and can't receive new messages.
Originally Posted by HappyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-18 10:20 #488Senior Member

Posts: 25Gangbang
Guys,
Originally Posted by Scrappydoo
[View Original Post]
You don't know what you're missing out on. The girl was amazing, totally worth driving up for. Do yourself a favor and make sure you jump in on the next one. Thanks to Scrappydoo for putting it all together.
-
01-28-18 09:13 #487Senior Member

Posts: 427Tall statuesque MILF
That opening quote from Pepper's most recent linked review, lost and deflated me right there. Just under 6' tall, over 50 (and really looks it in pics), and more characteristics not becoming to me. Hope she is your type, even if her 4th pee hole can be pumped and cummed in, the old amazonian type is not my type even if she is a nice person.
Originally Posted by TheDuke
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




