Thread: Kison
Closed Thread
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 7439
-
02-01-18 10:54 #6149Senior Member

Posts: 911Pink
I saw her when she first arrived at GS. I had a very good time with her. Her service was was very good but there is always the YMMV factor. Her English is excellent; she is easy to talk to. I would see her again but I don't monger much anymore.
Originally Posted by LocoBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-18 06:50 #6148Senior Member

Posts: 371Pink = Gina
Went by earlier and Pink is Gina from GS. Approximate age l would say late 30's at best. Around 5' 2" under 100' obvious C Section. Very nice gal with a "innocent" act but no PSE at all and very little GFE. Was pushed out at 40 minutes so quite disappointing. Certainly not your typical Kison experience. Will not repeat until Chanel gets this place back to at least close to what it used to be, fingers crossed.
Originally Posted by PeaceHawaii
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-18 19:05 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 1502All covered now?
Kison was BBFS heaven. Doesn't appear so anymore. All the girls cfs?
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-18 18:59 #6146Senior Member

Posts: 119Approx age?
What do think is her age approx?
Originally Posted by RottenOtto
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
01-31-18 16:10 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 138New girl Star
My friend told me they have another new girl Star starting today.
-
01-30-18 20:46 #6144Senior Member

Posts: 931Parking
Kison has the best parking situation but come midnight the parking lot is closed so any car that's in the complex parking lot will be closed. Kison is still open so it's best to find street parking which is never a problem. Don't park at Safeway and walk over either as that's another tow zone for people not going to safeway, parking limit there is 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-18 18:59 #6143Senior Member

Posts: 1980Good news
Good report. We needed more competition and I'd like for Kison to come back to it's glory. Never a parking problem there. LOL.
Originally Posted by RottenOtto
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-18 18:56 #6142Senior Member

Posts: 1980Both
Both Sugars were at Kison first the TS sugar then the Happiness sugar.
Originally Posted by TomAssCan9
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-18 18:53 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 200Does anyone know if any of the present providers at Kison provides a trip to the Greek islands? Thanks, bros.
Originally Posted by RottenOtto
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-18 18:01 #6140Senior Member

Posts: 172Pink: new addition
Got a text from Chanel, letting me know she's got the keys to the kingdom again. Many new girls, come over for a visit, she beckons. WTH, why not it's been a while. So I race over and hook up with new addition Pink. Pretty and petite, slender and sweet. A true spinner. She is NOT that other Kison pink. Anyway, self shower and briefly wait. Chanel brings in Pink and I like what I see. We start off slow with a decent massage then the games begin. Tender and slow just the way I like it. GFE with a little nastiness. Most enjoyable.
She's new to the biz and will only be here for a few weeks. Don't know about her returning afterwards. Great attitude and down for the usual. Don't think the bunghole hoedown is on the list, didn't ask.
Glad Chanel came back. I think Kison will be back on the map very soon.
-
01-29-18 00:58 #6139Regular Member

Posts: 19Could that be the all time great Pink back at Kison?
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-18 00:58 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 1433Sandy
I also sampled what sandy has to offer. Really nice titties. If they aren't real she has a really good surgeon. Told Chanel (who really looks good) I need a good massage and Toy was off. Pretty good massage but not Paula good. Blow job skills pretty good, again not Paula good. Surprise was she wanted CFS. She got the job done and was cheerful throughout but I'm going to try Toy before trying Sandy again.
-
01-27-18 01:13 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 138Sandy + New girl PInk
Had a great session with Sandy. Her massage skill was excellent. Compatible to Paula. GFE. She's aimed to pleased. Very nice girl. Will definitely repeat. Saw a new face there. She's young looking, about 5'1" tall, 90 lbs. Black medium length hair. I asked mama and she told me that's their new girl Pink. Anyone partake, please report.
-
01-26-18 15:17 #6136Senior Member

Posts: 182It is like her nostrils are ready to fire. LOL.
Originally Posted by Kalani69
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-18 01:36 #6135Senior Member

Posts: 47Tiara.
Walked in and choose Tiara she is young and has a pretty nice body. A little too much baby fat but what do you expect from a 25 yr old. BJ with the cover so expect FS with the cover. Service was all right, not spectacular. Finished in the cover took a shower the she gave a great massage after. The best thing of the session. She did a med to hard massage and we had a nice talk. Overall I won't repeat but natural C's and being young may be for some of you guys.
Stay safe and I will post my report on sky soon.

















