Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,651 to 25,665 of 61408
-
01-28-18 14:51 #35758Senior Member

Posts: 1369I might be a little out of touch but what is the SR?
Originally Posted by BayernChedr
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-18 13:50 #35757Senior Member

Posts: 56Hit DD Friday but wasn't seeing what I wanted so I hit SR.
Immediately ran into Anna, all too eager for a repeat. She started BBBJ on the way to my room, but stopped to pay a debt.
Lola comes up to the whip and asks if I'm taken care of. I am but I like Lola skinny thick ass, so I pick up both.
Bring them back to the room BBBJ, AL, CFSA. Anna was lit so she performed just as well as last time. Lola though haa A+ game.
She still enjoys fucking, so she wants it slammed, slapped, beat up, abused. Def got my 3 jacks worth plus "tip".
-
01-28-18 12:48 #35756Senior Member

Posts: 2419Girl could take a ride
-
01-28-18 09:32 #35755Senior Member

Posts: 136I'd luv to see this redhead. Any pics.
Originally Posted by GettingThatItc
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-18 06:21 #35754Senior Member

Posts: 206Yeah, miss that Ranee. Where is the Queen at? Is she still in rehab?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
BK.
-
01-28-18 06:19 #35753Senior Member

Posts: 36Hamilton parkville
I made a few loops. I saw one but she got picked up quick. There were two others and the second one seem desperate. Stay safe out there.
-
01-28-18 02:11 #35752Regular Member

Posts: 8Thats the one, man she was cool as hell.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-18 01:52 #35751Senior Member

Posts: 705Unsung idols: east side.
Picked up Danielle on Conkling. Some of the best head out there. She's a little street worn but a sweet girl with amazing skills. Jamie is another one. She and Danielle are neck and neck for amazing head. Finally there's Kathy on DD. A little thick but damn hot. Also a head mistress. No one has phones but they are usually out after dark.
-
01-28-18 00:16 #35750Senior Member

Posts: 36I've been looking for a redhead.
I've been looking for Jessica. In the Parkville area. Beautiful body, young, redhead.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-18 23:40 #35749Senior Member

Posts: 36Parkville Hamilton loop.
I did a few laps on the Parkville Hamilton loop. About 45 minutes worth. The first girl I saw got picked up rather quickly. I am regretting not picking her up myself. Second girl kept a distance from being visible. I wonder if that was intentional. Third girl was too eager. For the record. The first girl looks very nice.
-
01-27-18 19:44 #35748Senior Member

Posts: 1126Redhead Nicole
I was just thinking the same thing. Where is she?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-18 19:08 #35747Senior Member

Posts: 2419Where's this one hiding these days
-
01-27-18 19:07 #35746Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
01-27-18 19:04 #35745Senior Member

Posts: 2419If its the same KK I met last summer, I wouldn't. Nice legs, probably former dancer. All about getting the cash and medicine.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Stiff, mechanical, & mediocre. Pretty but unimpressive. Good luck.
-
01-27-18 18:35 #35744Regular Member

Posts: 1, Misty from Pasadena
Yes I'm sorry to inform you that Misty passed away last year it's been 8 months now and she trying to get herself together she moved away to you I'm Chicago came back she was engaged to got Mark and she died in the bathroom okay he literally kept in the house letter come out 2 days a week okay and when she had free time that's what she found herself into.











Reply With Quote



